Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough Of The Lies Folks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enough Of The Lies Folks Empty
PostSubject: Enough Of The Lies Folks   Enough Of The Lies Folks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 2:58 am

https://youtu.be/dG6770PRzNk

Enough Of The Lies Folks

https://youtu.be/uw4nJyLFIK4

Last edited by researcher on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Embed Video)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Enough Of The Lies Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough Of The Lies Folks   Enough Of The Lies Folks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 8:13 am

I gave Springs video links a boost as he may not be able to embed them himself yet.

@Spring - how ya making out man? Give us an update on your situation when and if you get a chance. We're pulling for you here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Enough Of The Lies Folks
Page 1 of 1