Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOD WITH US TODAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GOD WITH US TODAY Empty
PostSubject: GOD WITH US TODAY   GOD WITH US TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 am

You know that the Spirit of God, sent to be with us in this small portion of eternity,  is totally OF God but not THE totality of God.
The Presence is with us always, but may be in the background and of no effect, if the background is all we relegate to Him.

HE comes to us as a person.  He makes Himself and His Presence known to us as a Person; a Person with His own Voice, His own thoughts (different from ours) and His own agenda.
If what we're getting is 'impressions' of what He might be saying, then we have too much interference going on within us to Hear Him clearly, as He has no trouble actually SPEAKING in an audible voice.
If you've never heard His Voice, just walk a little further down the path.  Be still, He said.  Just Be still..just 'BE' for awhile
as you come before Him, and Know that He is God.

That's not to say we do not also feel His Presence with us, even when He is not speaking.
Nor does it mean we must be told what to do in every situation.  As the Spirit conforms us, we think and act not as the world would have us do, but as God would have us do.  And if we are submitted to Him, all the resources of heaven guide and guard us.   I know this to be Truth, many times over, in many different ways. 
That YOU are His Temple and His means of interacting with the world makes you a special treasure to Him.

God did not send His Spirit to us to sit on the sidelines and watch us 'carry on' in our humanness.
The Spirit is given to fulfill the Will of the Father here on earth within your reach and realm of influence, whatever that might be.
As we yield to Him, we may find we aren't exactly where He designed us to be, and He will move us.
When that happens, we begin to get a better taste of how we were known even before we were born.
And we start to see His design, His Intention play out in our lives.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GOD WITH US TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD WITH US TODAY   GOD WITH US TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 pm

When we are living and moving in HIS WILL FOR US, life flows more easily,  gently,  successfully.  It is just plain the Truth that in His Presence our lives are fulfilled, burdens are lifted, needs are met, and we have the experience of All He Is to and for us and has made  available to us.  A Provision is something already laid up for us.
---
Some boulders in the stream are the 'issues of life' that we all have and have to overcome.  Other boulders, (disruptions-blocks-impediments) are of our own making-our own self-will.

How do we overcome?  By allowing Him to pick us up and over.  The last thing we want to do, yet do often, is get stuck.  God has the 40,000 foot view.  If we can see as He sees, that boulder becomes a pebble, a 'nothing' in our path.
But if we persist in seeing only the boulder, then a way-blocking boulder is what we shall have.
Is that God's Will for us?  Of course not.
---
The evils of the world are a heavy burden. It would be so simple to just turn from it.  
But the Heart of God in Jesus says no.  There can be no Everlasting Joy while My brothers and sisters still suffer; while they do not yet know what I have made for them.  Labor for them for My Sake. And so we do. 
(contd soon)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GOD WITH US TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD WITH US TODAY   GOD WITH US TODAY I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:50 pm

Should we be in troubling times...and a knock comes on my door.

What makes the difference between fear and taking no thought of it?

The answer is, WHO answers the door?  

Me?  Or the Holy Spirit?

And if it's me, in my own strength and determination...then it is not 'He who lives in me', as the Bible teaches us, and I am not where God teaches us to be.

THIS is the Reality we seek when we Seek God.  THIS is His Word.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOD WITH US TODAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD WITH US TODAY   GOD WITH US TODAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOD WITH US TODAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: