Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 Empty
PostSubject: Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10   Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 1:04 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grenell-declassifies-slew-of-russia-files-as-ratcliffe-takes-helm-as-dni

Richard Grenell has declassified a new batch of Russia probe documents on his way out as acting director of national intelligence, leaving the decision on whether to make those files public up to newly sworn-in Director John Ratcliffe.

The documents include transcripts of phone calls that then-incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak had in December 2016, during the presidential transition period. Grenell said publicly last week that he was in the process of declassifying those files, after House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., asked that he do so.
Fox News has learned that Grenell also completed the declassification review of other documents related to the origins of the Russia probe — including one that a senior intelligence official told Fox News was “very significant in understanding how intelligence was manipulated to support launching the Russia investigation.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10   Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Declassified docs released today 29 May 2020  
The FLYNN-KISLYAK phone call documents

https://grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2020-05-29%20ODNI%20to%20CEG%20RHJ%20%28Flynn%20Transcripts%29.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10   Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 6:56 pm

Posted  this afternoon:

SOON: DNI Ratcliffe has declassified documents related to RussiaGate and ordered them sent to Congress. Big release expected imminently.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10   Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:44 pm

Dove wrote:
Posted  this afternoon:

SOON: DNI Ratcliffe has declassified documents related to RussiaGate and ordered them sent to Congress. Big release expected imminently.

UP UP

Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 444510

https://twitter.com/kristina_wong/status/1270852952698347520?cxt=HHwWgIC79d6B_aIjAAAA

Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 Wong10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10   Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:49 pm

Jason Sullivan @JasonSullivan_   (a friend of E's)
· 1h

Here’s one for you...
Does @realDonaldTrump already have Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails... PLUS?
Smile @NSAGov

-------------------------
How come the Chief Investigator, the @FBI has never had their hands on the actual prime evidence (the DNC servers) which was claimed to have been “hacked by Russians“?

WHY would they NOT inspect the servers?

WHY would we SIMPLY take the WORD of a co. named
@CrowdStrike ??
------------------------
Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 EaMCZwGXkAET6sG?format=jpg&name=900x900

--------------------------
TRUTH 
Boom week!  

Quote Tweet
Jason Sullivan  @JasonSullivan_ · 2h
The Deep State set us ALL up, the whole country, including the world!

They are master magicians.
They pulled off their GREATEST ILLUSION right before your eyes!

Welcome to End Game Chess. ♟
You are HERE.
YOUR President @realDonaldTrump needs your help.

#MAGAUNIFY
--------------------------

Jexplorer  @j_lifeexplorer
Replying to @JasonSullivan_ @Listening4His and 2 others

Names: Steven Chabinsky & Shawn Henry
Prior both FBI, Chabinsky also appointed to Obama admin a couple mths prior Crowdstrike report!
-
Adm Rogers pointed to 'outside contractors' for FBI.

-------------------------
We have 2 Crowdstrike threads. The 1st link is the newest & has more info

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24673-the-crowdstrike-thread?highlight=Crowdstrike

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23356-into-the-belly-of-the-beast-crowdstrike?highlight=Crowdstrike

From today we have a name to watch that was mentioned in 1st watcher link here:

9)
Who IS Shawn Henry (see #7), since Comey didn't pursue?
Turns out Henry not only has a past at FBI, but also CLOSELY connected to Robert Mueller!!!
Crowdstrike is also contracted Cybersecurity firm for much of Congress!

----------------------------
I haven't looked for Q in a while.  Been info mining on twitter.  Cool. We're ready.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10   Ratcliffe  Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratcliffe Declassified Russian docs- 5-29 and Pending 6-10
Page 1 of 1