Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use Empty
PostSubject: DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use   DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 3:56 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/dni-john-ratcliffe-states-he-has-produced-thousands-of-declassified-documents-for-special-counsel-john-durham-to-use/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=dni-john-ratcliffe-states-he-has-produced-thousands-of-declassified-documents-for-special-counsel-john-durham-to-use

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use

December 6, 2020

from The Conservative Treehouse:
DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use Trump-ratcliffe-grenell-2
In an interview with the Washington Examiner, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe explains the scale of declassified evidence he has produced to special counsel John Durham.
Whether Durham or AG Bill Barr does anything with the evidence is an unknown; however, according to Ratliffe there is enough detail in the evidence provided to show gross abuses of power by the FBI, DOJ and intelligence community under the Obama administration.  This aspect becomes important as you realize almost all of Joe Biden’s executive staff is from the identical pool of former Obama officials.

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use Trump-ratcliffe-grenell-2

Quote :
WASHINGTON DC – “Between my predecessor Richard Grenell in an acting capacity and myself, we have declassified most of the intelligence community documents that would be suitable for the public to see, that wouldn’t jeopardize sources and methods,” Ratcliffe said in a phone interview with the Washington Examiner on Thursday. “There are others, many many documents — I think it’s been out there that I’ve provided literally thousands of documents to John Durham, but many of those do contain sources and methods that we can’t make public for a number of reasons, including to jeopardize any investigation that’s going there. So I think the level of cooperation — I’ve given them everything that they’ve asked for.”

Quote :
“There was an abuse of power and of legal authorities, and it’s not a question about whether those things took place — they did. I mean, there’s an FBI lawyer who is going to jail for counterfeiting evidence before the FISA court. And that after all of the Obama-Biden senior national security officials said the idea of illegal spying and abuse at the FISA court is a bunch of nonsense, and now, they’re sprinting the opposite direction,” Ratcliffe said. “I mean, literally, every one of them — Comey, McCabe, Yates — they’ve all said, ‘Oh my gosh, we’re shocked and had we only known.’ And so, again, the American people deserve an accounting, and I’ve certainly provided a lot of information to the now-special counsel to provide that accounting, and I’m counting, like all Americans, on him to talk about a lot of the things that I know that I can’t talk about.” (read more)

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use The-scheme-2
[size]
Read More @ TheConservativeTreehouse.com
[/size]
Back to top Go down

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use   DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 3:57 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/flynn-just-the-start-trump-can-hit-back-at-the-ruling-class-by-pardoning-stockman-snowden-and-assange/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=flynn-just-the-start-trump-can-hit-back-at-the-ruling-class-by-pardoning-stockman-snowden-and-assange

Flynn Just the Start—Trump Can Hit Back At the Ruling Class By Pardoning Stockman, Snowden, and Assange
December 6, 2020
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DURHAM   DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 4:12 pm

DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use Durham10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use   DNI John Ratcliffe States He Has Produced Thousands of Declassified Documents For Special Counsel John Durham to Use I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1