Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job Empty
PostSubject: 2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job   2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Thread on Tiger Droppings about it. I’m pasting a few things from that thread here. If you want to see the entire thing thread link is below.

Well...in about 4 hrs the nation will see what a night without a police force will look like.  Didn’t Atlanta burn during the civil war. If I recall there was a movie that had a little something about that. Anyone remember Gone with the Wind?

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/atlanta-pd-officers-are-ignoring-radio-and-walking-off-the-job/90525532/

https://twitter.com/SteveDeaceShow/status/1273376039155179525

2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job Steve11

Tiger D wrote:
@SteveDeaceShow
Just got this email from an Atlanta police officer:

"Atlanta police officers are refusing to answer the radio and walking off of the job. The county can go screw themselves. If you want a society without police we’ll give you one. Let it burn!"

@monicaonairtalk
BREAKING The Situation In ATLANTA just got real.
@Atlanta_Police
we don’t blame you!

Multiple sources. My APD sources tell me they are DONE and residents should expect a spike in crime.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EavkKGXXsAQ4Hb7?format=jpg&name=small
2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job EavkKGXXsAQ4Hb7?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eavz0PvWoAskaWJ?format=jpg&name=900x900
2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job Eavz0PvWoAskaWJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eav5HPAUcAA6XOS?format=jpg&name=900x900
2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job Eav5HPAUcAA6XOS?format=jpg&name=900x900

[More at the Tiger D thread link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job   2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 7:28 am

I (we) read this was a coming attraction.  I don't blame them.  Let's see if the 'people' can figure it out,  quickly.
Real chaos-destruction coming boys and girls.
And what will the likes of Pelosi or Ref. Al have to say about this.
It will just make us MORE angry.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job   2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 9:16 am

The constant manipulation of occurrences is infuriating, but doing it's job of creating chaos, pitting "one side against the other".
We really HAVE TO get the higher view that it's BOTH sides willingly causing the dissension. 
How blessed we are to have the Lord.
-----
The info (videos we saw) from the Atlanta murder were incomplete.

@ETheFriend  17h

They kicked in his body, stood on his shoulders, fired into a bystanders car that had children in it; and murdered him with two shots to the back.
Then, they lied about it.
Glad they charged this monster and those who assisted him.

--
https://twitter.com/GAFollowers/status/1273343308169953281

BREAKING: Garrett Rolfe, the officer who shot and killed Rayshard Brooks last Friday night, has been charged with felony murder as well as 10 other charges.
2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job EavS-5WWoAcy5j1?format=jpg&name=small

Charges Include:
- 1 count felony murder
- 4 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- 1 count of criminal damage to property
- 4 counts of violation of oath
- 1 count of aggravated assault

------------------------
Some say the officer was kicking the taser away.
We need to see the full video.
But the 'victim' was a combatant.
---
Excessive force might be a human response when you've been in a battle for your life.
-
I'm not settled on this.
-
We justify murder all day long in wars.
-
States are refusing to prosecute, releasing violent offenders, who when released commit vile and violent crimes.
-
How much of 'life as we know it' is NOT twisted.
-
My feeling is 'life as we know it' cannot sustain man's ideals, and certainly not God's Ideals.  And that the efforts of man 'who foolishly think themselves capable of the Righteousness of God, are doomed to fail till
God Himself establishes the thing.

So, observe, learn, be conformed and be the Philadelphia church.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job   2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 10:50 am

I don't know how we tackle this, but it's much better than purposely biased clips!
Rayshard Brooks Wendy's Shooting FULL VIDEO ALL ANGLES COMBINED | FULL PICTURE
3 hours 44 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbM4nl7bbbo&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job   2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020_06_17 Atlanta PD officers are ignoring radio and walking off the job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: