Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone   BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:00 pm

This is all over the internet. I just love liberal tears. The lefty melt is spectacular. Cry me a river snowflakes.

Just one link out of hundreds below. Do a search - you'll see.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/07/10/trump-commutes-sentence-of-longtime-friend-roger-stone/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone   BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:18 pm

Commuted is not pardoned.  So why are the dems freaking out?

https://www.teaparty247.org/the-explosive-reason-the-deep-state-in-a-panic-over-roger-stone-commutation/

also can be found on thegatewaypundit.com

Deep State Mueller, Weissman and Rosenstein all came out over the weekend to criticize President Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone which prevented Stone from going to prison. The reason they are panicking is because they all know that Stone’s appeal will be heard and it will show that there never was proof that Russia hacked the DNC and provided the hacked emails over to WikiLeaks. This lie brought to light will destroy the entire Russia collusion investigation scandal.

Stone was a victim of the Mueller witch hunt, an investigation with no merit that Trump-hating prosecutors knew was fraudulent before they opened the investigation.

---------------
All of their frothing at the mouth is at the article.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: President Donald Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone
Page 1 of 1