Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_07_11 Kevin Shipp – Fear Is Marxist Democrats Greatest Weapon - usawatchdog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_07_11 Kevin Shipp – Fear Is Marxist Democrats Greatest Weapon - usawatchdog Empty
PostSubject: 2020_07_11 Kevin Shipp – Fear Is Marxist Democrats Greatest Weapon - usawatchdog   2020_07_11 Kevin Shipp – Fear Is Marxist Democrats Greatest Weapon - usawatchdog I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 2:16 pm

This is from around two weeks ago. I usually post these the moment they hit but I somehow spaced out and missed this one. Better late than never, huh?

Video is 41 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Why are Marxist Democrats using full on violence? Former CIA Officer and counter-terrorism expert Kevin Shipp says, “Every Marxist movement in history has used fear as its greatest weapon. A lot of these people giving to BLM are afraid. They don’t want to be attacked by the mob. So, they say let’s just accept the mob, support the mob, contribute to the mob, and then the mob will leave us alone. As always happens with movements like this, fear is their biggest weapon and their biggest tool even against corporations. . . . Sadly, this appears to be the age of cowardice in this country. These people bow to these threats, and they are afraid of them. I think the majority is not going to be intimidated and threatened to supporting this movement. That’s not going to happen. . . . The violence and threats are going to increase, but hold tight. When you are over the target, the flack gets worse. The increased violence you are seeing is because the Marxists and the DNC know their entire position in this government, in both Congress and the Presidency, their entire power is jeopardy. The DNC is in jeopardy, and it looks like Donald Trump, right now, will probably be reelected despite what the media says. They are terrified by that, and the reason we are seeing all this violence and threats is because they are terrified. My point is that’s a good sign. We are over the target. So. keep the faith and stay strong. We can defeat this Marxist movement as white, black, Asian, Hispanic Americans, and there is a unity, and a lot of us out there doing that.”

https://usawatchdog.com/violence-in-streets-going-to-increase-kevin-shipp/

https://youtu.be/jxcAfjHZjvA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2020_07_11 Kevin Shipp – Fear Is Marxist Democrats Greatest Weapon - usawatchdog
Page 1 of 1