Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related AUGUST 2020

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfjsM1oXsAAqAth?format=jpg&name=small

@ETheFriend

2h
(the pillars.  No caption given)
---------------------------------------------
(Referencing Q):

@ETheFriend
2h
A break of 17. How fitting.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
· 5h
BREAKING: The Senate Judiciary Committee plans to send a criminal referral to prosecutor Durham for potential prosecution of ex-FBI official Priestap for allegedly making materially false statements concerning dossier to the Senate Intelligence Committee in a 2018 briefing paper
-----------------------------

Hahaha  
@ETheFriend
2h

@SecPompeo
held a timely discussion with Gotham PM Bane where regional security issues were discussed. Gotham is a stalwart Ally and one of the United States’ strongest partners in fostering security and prosperity regionally, throughout Europe, and the world.

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfkEmfXX0AAsZ59?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 4:01 pm

@ETheFriend

·
1h
I suggest pardoning Snowden & Assange both. Despite counter narratives, Snowden did not benefit the CIA through exposing domestic spying programs. Intelligence between the NSA & CIA is constantly shared. It did however, expose illegal Government surveillance on private citizens.
--------------------------

ETheFriend
1h
Look, Im not against "Q", but you really, REALLY need to actually research for yourselves & think for yourselves. I see way too many of you just repeating lines & disinformation like mantras. Wrong way to go, and not what Q asked of you. Sheep get slaughtered, remember that.
-------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Do not rely on others to do your research for you. There are no "trusted" voices. You MUST stand on your own feet.
----------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Newsflash: The CIA is still horribly corrupt. That's why President Trump doesn't trust their "intelligence" reports.
-----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 9:53 pm

From earlier:  (I remembered)

"L'Shana Haba'ah B'Yerushalayim, ” 

~ Next year in Jerusalem~

Glorious Beyond Words.

Just the mention of it... love
Some day.  I can hardly wait.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 9:35 am

@ETheFriend

11h
I expect it to be a busy week ahead. We have multiple court cases still in play and a whole lot of movement on a very big chessboard. Multiple intelligence agencies at work, and none more cleverly disguised than the * agents playing both sides of the equation. Eyes Open.
----

@ETheFriend

11h
If you lose they win, if you win they win. Some decks were stacked in advance of the show. - I will be evening the odds soon. After all, what good is theater with no surprises? Enjoy, my friends.
----------
2 videos at twitter.com/ETheFriend
Still shot of "Reaching Crescendo"

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfmP8RdWkAAXnew?format=jpg&name=small

@ETheFriend

2h
For all those watching fake news. #Melania she was holding her dress in place because it was windy. After the edited clip you are being shown, she walked hand in hand with POTUS. Once again, you're being lied to in order to play on your preconceptions. And you fell for it, again

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:33 am

@ETheFriend

1h
POTUS is also trying to work in a stop in Iowa to survey storm damage. No word yet if schedule will allow. Busy days.
----
President@realDonaldTrump departs the@WhiteHouse en route to Minnesota and Wisconsin.
9:32 a.m. Marine One departs WH lawn
https://twitter.com/JuddPDeere45/status/1295367892125523968

-----

@ETheFriend
1h
Note* It is likely that Robert Trump's funeral will be held this Friday, with a small service at the White House.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:40 am

me:
More vilification of QAnon by the press:
Read it if you can stomach it.  "Conspiracy theorists Are Us" you know, with or without Q.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-qanon-rode-pandemic-new-heights-fueled-viral-anti-mask-n1236695?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:30 pm

@OzRevealed

Tweet #666 Thought it appropriate. Revelation 20:2

On Brennan  https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1295278771520417792

-----------------
I'm putting up a much more comprehensive list of what Trump has accomplished.
It's Yuge.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 1:55 pm

Believe the polls?

@ETheFriend

2h
Polls Lie. RT Everywhere w/#Trump2020

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295406903820984321
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:24 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
Beware of placing trust in people. - Many are those who are designed to bring you information that is partly good, and partly bad. - Real honesty, should stand up to scrutiny. Those who sell you narratives and work for those with agendas are neither free agents, or your friends.
----
@ETheFriend
1h
It's amazing how both parties you are able to vote for this year are strongly Pro-Zionist state. Isn't that... illuminating.
-----
@ETheFriend
1h
The most important Q drop of all. Why? (both sides) 1:1:1:1
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Efp7pJXWAAEsb_b?format=jpg&name=small

@ETheFriend
1h
People like comfort. I do not provide comfort. I provide the uncomfortable truths that make you feel uneasy.
----
Stick with Trump. At all costs.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 6:21 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
It's amazing how people think of Trump when I say both parties are corrupt and indebted to Mossad. - Trump has Nothing to do with either side.

Have you learned nothing yet? - Trump is your golden ticket,

try not to lose it while I point out reality.
-----
E.
1h
When you save something for last, you play along until the time is right.
I trust Trump with my life,    four years running and no regrets.
----------------

Learn how I work: Posting something controversial brings enemies out who wait for the opportunity to attack and divide people.

I call this practice: shaking the tree. It lets weak fruit fall away as well, leaving only those who are thinking critically to remain.
---------------
TRUST TRUMP.
------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
A former CIA official living in Hawaii was charged for trying to sell top secret materials to the Chinese. Too bad for him the "Chinese" turned out to be a sting operation set up by the FBI.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-cia-officer-arrested-and-charged-espionage

Former CIA Officer Arrested and Charged with Espionage

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 6:36 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Welcome back.

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfqHbW2XoAUxLLI?format=jpg&name=small This appears to be the applicable laws sited against CLINESMITH:
(and not the indictment itself)
https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us
The operative language is the so-called "defraud clause," that prohibits conspiracies to defraud the United States. This clause creates a separate offense from the "offense clause" in Section 371. Both offenses require the traditional elements of Section 371 conspiracy, including an illegal agreement, criminal intent, and proof of an overt act.

-------------------
me: we have a rumor that Clinesmith decided to 'talk'.

E. Posted:

@ETheFriend
1h
We seriously are going to need a bigger Gitmo...
----------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Best not to forget this exchange:

"We need to lock in Flynn. In a formal chargeable way. Soon."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 8:17 pm

E.
Are you watching?
retweet:
Julian Assange, who fought the Deep State, who devoted his life to seeing you stay free; who sought only to expose the corrupt & protect the innocent; is rotting away in prison while the wicked elite remain free. If we are to have true justice, let us start by freeing him
---------------------
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8628089/Julian-Assanges-lawyers-say-government-decision-lodge-new-charges-astonishing.html
Updated 14 Aug. 2020

Looking for anything more recent.   E. said 'no' to something, but it may have been
"he's already released' and not this:
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Efqc9rlX0AAQn4x?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 9:15 pm

A video song about JA.  Done by E. who could have had anything and everything in life, and chose to serve people, to be a trustworthy friend.

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295539255134085121

The post:

]Julian Assange[
-------------------------------
(Oh mymymy...every word, every note...Pray that Joy comes with the coming Morning)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
I "hope" Assange is the pardon. No leaks.
---------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Think carefully. What is about to happen? I always tell you in advance. Who can pull off the masks?
-----

Ask yourself a simple question. Have you heard?

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfWGsqDXkAMmriK?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 7:00 am

@ETheFriend

·
1h
Gee twitter. Your metrics have 20 different Michelle Obama relatedly political trends going, driven by your own listing tools, not people. Nothing says desperate like that "totally organic" push. - Fyi. Viewership of the Friends of Harvey Weinstein Convention was incredibly low.
--------
No amount of spin will save them this time...
-------------
The Sun's hit piece on Assange, meant to misrepresent him, fails to mention that Mueller's twelve Russian Nationals that were "indicted" were internet trolls who posted memes on Twitter & that his investigation failed to find evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 10:39 am

Yesterday, POTUS announced he would issue a pardon today.  We all held our breath, and prayed.
But it was not what we hoped for.

@ETheFriend

2h
Dissapointed in the pardon news today. Susan B. Anthony is great, but very dead. A pardon should be used on someone who needs it. :/
-------

@ETheFriend
· 2h
-Taking a break.-
-------
(then, after a panicky half hour):
--

E.
Just kidding  Cool

But seriously, these lame accounts repeatedly attacking me are such poor examples of patriotism. Do we not have enough real enemies that we must eat our own? Poor behavior ever dissapoints me. I encourage you, do not attack one another and do not divide. Be Best
-----------------------
SILENT MAJORITY @We_R_The_News
 2h
Replying to @ETheFriend
Attacking you?!! That's ridiculous. You are so mellow it's almost annoying lol. Seriously, attacking you is completely uncalled for.
-----
I know right ╮(^▽^)╭ - It's amazing to me because I lay no claim to an identity or position, other than working in the Federal Government (which I do) And I absolutely love POTUS. And do you know who attacks me repeatedly? "Patriot" accounts. Never the left. Always our own.
------------------------------------------------------

(Then, Follow up from yesterday)

@ETheFriend
1h
POTUS is traveling to Iowa today where he will give a disaster recovery briefing.
----
ETheFriend
· Aug 17
POTUS is also trying to work in a stop in Iowa to survey storm damage. No word yet if schedule will allow. Busy days. twitter.com/JuddPDeere45/s…
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 11:09 am

Update on Ghislaine Maxwell criminal case: Late yesterday a letter dropped from her lawyers complaining about the onerous safety conditions she must endure due to Epstein's demise. This is great news, for those of us wanting her kept alive.
--
(and I'm in the wrong pew...docs in "Maxwell Alert")

-------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
2h
The
@DoD_HDIAC
just dropped part 1 of a fascinating 2 part series on "Super Recognizers", which are people who excell at facial recognition. The deputy director interviews two scientists who specialize in this field of human intelligence. Worth seeing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=Z68qBAkbTAY&feature=emb_logo

(will post separately.  Will we all want hijabs-niqabs?  Tune-to find out.  Laughing  )

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Niqab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 11:28 am

@ETheFriend

1h
I love our President. Kindly RT if you agree.
----
(That's Good...)
------------------------------

As promised, I will be releasing a ton of election art (ammo) for you. First release coming up in ten minutes.

'Red Wave Rising.' #Trump2020

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EftwJlgWkAQnd3s?format=jpg&name=small
I see demons fleeing !
More to come.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Treason Doesn't Pay #Trump2020
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfuLZseXkAAMW3i?format=jpg&name=small

E.
@ETheFriend

2h
That's the owner of Q's platform, Jim Watkins, using my art as background. The Honor! (~‾▿‾)~ Thanks Jim! We all win this together.

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfuHUJWUEAAqiow?format=png&name=small

This is Jim Watkins, the owner of 8kun, #QAnon's platform, calling me cool and telling people to stop being divisive. If that isn't vouchsafing for me being your friend, I don't know what is. Cut the attacks. Focus on winning.
Together, we can change the world.
----
Jim posted:
RQueeninc Jim
@RQueeninc
· 2h
We all need to stick together. The folks trying to divide, segregate and roll back America to a worse time are hiding among you. Level up your brains and see who is trying to pry apart our country. @ETheFriend is cool. twitter.com/ETheFriend/sta…

This came after MORE attacks that E wants to destroy Q accounts.

I want to destroy Q accounts? ---- Is this person unaware we're friends
@RQueeninc
aka Jim Watkins, owner of 8kun? It would be strange indeed to attempt to destroy what I have worked so hard to help. - And FYI, no one pays me, unless you count Trump, whom I work for. Sad attacks.
--
Like THIS !

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfuOGn8X0AI0qd3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 3:19 pm

My turn for a second...

There's an adage:  WHAT YOU SEE, YOU BECOME.  Ask God...that's a very big lesson of His.
This is akin to what I was speaking about last week as a result of our so many years digging out conspiracy possibilities.

What we want and need is Fresh eyes and a Quickened Spirit, lively and active in our hearts and minds, to rightly discern. Not the well worn path of defeatism.
God is doing a New Thing.  Stay with it.

If E. ever decided to give it up, do you have any idea what we would lose?  Who do you think could step in,  who actually IS a bridge between the people and the Administration?
And someone who works practically around the clock advocating for the will of the people ??
while at the same time keeping the majority heading in the right direction---the direction out of this political hell we've been in ?   Hint-there isn't anyone.

But if you want to see this last chance at freedom fall through your fingers, just parrot along with the divisiveness demons....and watch all your hopes go right down the drain, swallowed up by the swamp.
Or!  paddle in the direction you WANT to go.
This IS a choice you get to make now.  Not later..it has to be made now.
Think who's helping you and who's hurting you and Choose carefully before speaking.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Quanterion Solutions
@Quanterion
4h
Thank you to @ETheFriend, for sharing this about @DoD_HDIAC's newest video podcast. Check it out! @Quanterion operates the HDIAC. twitter.com/ETheFriend/sta…
----

@ETheFriend
1h
My pleasure! The information was excellent! Thank you for giving people a window into DoD programs, Military research, and information everywhere. Bridging that divide and enlightening minds is what it is all about.
-------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Jim Watkins, owner of 8kun (home of QAnon) is live right now, talking with some probably awesome people. Feel free to drop by and give him my regards. Also feel free to stay and enjoy.
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrGmEeaEVgGy
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 5:22 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
I don't know about you, but no matter what people say, I will never stop fighting for what is right. We live once,  don't waste it.
----

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 6:26 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
As we near closer to the election, you are going to see a marked increase in *big* accounts that try & divide you. They will leverage popularity & trust both to do this. *Infiltration not invasion*. - You are supposed to question things, you are not supposed to divide yourselves.
------

So you understand:

There will never be a point, past present or future; where I post photos of myself. Anytime you see a photo of locations or anything else pertaining to where I am or what Im doing, it will always, ALWAYS be open sourced as a reference point. Basic OpSec rules.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 6:36 pm

Donnie @Donnie01916686
1h
Replying to @ETheFriend
How do we stop people from thinking your a larp
----
E.
The better question is: is this the proper criteria to base decisions on?
I provide you solid information, original pro-Trump media, & hope. Free.
I never attack others. I am very clearly on your team.
So does who I am, have anything to do with what I do & why is that the focus?
-----
E.
My identity is the least important thing about me.
My work speaks for itself, that's a large part of the reason I refuse to give you a name. This isn't about insiders and egos.  This is not a popularity contest.
This is about a collective, learning together & pursuing justice.
----------------
E.
What we accomplish here, has real world impact. YOU, have real world impact.

I might help guide you toward it, but you make the choice to stand up & be heard with me.

Together, my friends, we will continue to deal blow after blow to the Deep State,

until it comes crashing down.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 7:16 am

E.

Do Not Give In To Fake MAGA Attempts To Divide. Period. MAGA is not a clique. MAGA is not a club. - MAGA is a political movement meant to reach across broad divides and all walks of life. Stay United. Do Not Give In To Hate. Do Not Give Up On Each Other. Together, We ALL Win.

Replying to
@RQueeninc@ThedeplorableM and @SuzyQtrue

I'm late to the "Let's edit Jim Watkins" game, but here is my submission.
----------
(If U know Jim, this is really good! https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1295901750474559488/pu/vid/720x1280/d8UM4vMr6K4s-1D5.mp4?tag=10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
9h
In case you (like everyone else on the planet) missed the second night of the DNC convention, Below is a quick recap:

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfwQIDJXgAEMR63?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 7:38 am

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfuyXSwXoAEb19e?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is from Jim Watkins.  Not E. 

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 7:46 am

Sorry, Jim doesn't pull any language punches.  This gets me.  I was going to do a "Bazinga" post
yesterday and forgot.  So...Jim did it.  LOL.
CJ is a loud "FIRE' ! in the crowded theater, or in this case "LARP" !  Remember those who scream the loudest...have the most to lose, are covering up something, etc.  Jim seems to have fished out CJ's MO:
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfvLKSNWoAEbhz3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 8:56 am

E. had a Q&A on the 17th.  I took notes, but didn't cc it. (too tired).

Here's a link to it: https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295568963552907266
-------------------

E. 1hr
Plus voting doesn't require setting cities on fire.
--

Quote Tweet
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump
1h
IF YOU CAN PROTEST IN PERSON, YOU CAN VOTE IN PERSON!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Jason Sullivan @JasonSullivan_   (grrr..lol)
(I know he heard about it.  He posted that 'I just want to explain' video..heehee)
There's only one who could have done what needed to be done.  And still does.
And 'thank you' to him for every single bit of it and all that is yet to come.

Aug 18
The Mainstream Media We’ve all witnessed it... for far too long. Their TIME is up.

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EfuX9yGU0AAnPx4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 6:21 pm

(twitter never ceases to befuddle me.  This says posted 2 hours ago...really?  I didn't see it...)

@ETheFriend

2h
I love
@realDonaldTrump
. Those with agendas to silence will never win. Im not going anywhere. #MAGA2020 #Trump2020

---

@ETheFriend

·
1h
Trump just pretty much endorsed Qanon  video of Trump

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1296211353686945794

---------------------

@ETheFriend

·
1h
REPORTER: QAnon believes you are secretly saving the world from this cult of pedophiles and cannibals. Are you behind that? -

TRUMP: Is that supposed to be a bad thing? We are actually. We are saving the world. - Boom.

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1296211771011850243
-----------------
fw party high five    Did we just come out of the closet?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 6:28 pm

@ETheFriend

·
1h
*Cue epic battle music*
-----

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 KUuht00m_normal
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
Welcome, Barack and Crooked Hillary. See you on the field of battle!

2 min video:  https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1296220414964883456

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 6:33 pm

For R and Spring, et al:

Replying to
@ETheFriend
and
@realDonaldTrump
Speaking of being silenced, I just spoke with Gavin Newsom’s office to voice my complaint about mail in voting. Anyone else who wants to do the same, number is 9164452841. Thanks.

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef0Uu2ZUwAANaW2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 8:30 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
It is sad to see "Patriot" accounts today spewing vitriol at Jim Watkins, the man who sacrificed everything to keep #QAnon around and give him a platform. You need to open your eyes. Without Jim, there is no Q. Without Q, there is no us.
@RQueeninc
, thank you for your service.

Jim is another of such unique character, characteristics and skills as to be clearly chosen for 'this time' and 'this task'.
I remember him driving all over the country, both for appointments and I surely expect for his personal safety as well.

And that just cannot be discounted, or given less priority than it demands.
Dead soldiers can't do much to advance the cause.  It HAS TO BE factored in,
on top, and in as much light of reality as is warranted.  And much is warranted.
Unarmed on a 'live fire' battlefield with a target painted on in day-glo isn't right.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 10:21 pm

@ETheFriend

2h
Patriots protect Patriots.

Protect one another.

Lift one another up.

Love one another.
-------
These verses were posted in comments:

“Love one another, deeply from the heart.” 1 Peter 1:22
“Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
-------------------
E.
You expend resources in order to do two things: One: to distract and divide your enemy, weakening their forces. and Two: to disable them and destroy their advantage
--------------------------------------------

There is additional information on the Q posts that I'll put there in "Q".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 8:21 am

ETheFriend

1h
Today, POTUS holds a meeting with the Prime Minister of Iraq, and later travels to Old Forge Pennsylvania to deliver remarks at Mariotti Building Products.
POTUS will discuss Biden's "half century record of failure" as the D.candidate formally accepts his nomination tonight.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 10:49 am

E.

According to Giuliani, we are set to see some interesting "vital" information released today. I wonder what it might be?
----------------------------------------------
@ETheFriend

1h
When do they expend ammunition? Trump Tax case ruling? Bannon arrest? - So, the big question, is what is so damning to the Deep State today, that they needed theater? -

Ukraine News coming perhaps?
-----------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
In case you missed it, the State Department is compiling documents related to Ukraine, Burisma and Russiagate for Sen.s Grassley and Johnson. This includes classified and privileged documents.

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef3_JlSWoAAsKHb?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef3_J3IX0AEqQZK?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 10:54 am

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef3_KMdWsAEEO8_?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef3_Ko7WkAMKNq2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 1:35 pm

On  IRAQ:

From this morning: Iraqi PM Mustafa Al Kazemi with POTUS, He speaks great English: "Thank you, Mr. President, I just want to thank you for receiving our delegation at the White House today. I'm grateful for all the support the United states gives us during the war against ISIS."
--

@ETheFriend
2h
POTUS on Iraq today: "When we came into office, ISIS was running rampant all over Iraq and Syria. And we knocked out the 100% of the ISIS caliphate. But the Obama administration did a very poor job. They were running rampant all over. And we came in and did a real job."
-----
@ETheFriend
2h
The Iraqi PM just left about ten minutes ago. POTUS walked with him to his motorcade. Next up is the trip to PA.
-------------------------------------------

ETheFriend
1h
I love our President! Kindly RT if you agree.
--
Third release in my series of #Trump2020 art. Take and use.
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef4bbmOWoAQgAfm?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 4:44 pm

E.  1hr

Giuliani sat down with two doctors and decided that, like we all know, Joe Biden has dementia. - Thanks Rudy! "Vital" might have been a strong word on your part, but we appreciate it just the same. Wink
Quote Tweet
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Yy2r2Aoy_normal
E.
@ETheFriend
· 7h
According to Giuliani, we are set to see some interesting "vital" information released today. I wonder what it might be?
----------------------------------------------
A small discussion ensued about 'nothingburgers'  (like Rudy's info and the Susan B.
Anthony pardon)  It's hard to alert to something coming and not end up with a
'bust'.  And it's bad for newbies who aren't yet battleworn.

E. concluded by saying,
Let me rephrase. I'll still report on things ahead of time, always, but I will be avoiding the third party hype. Too many "nothingburgers" people keep trying to spin, and I don't want people to be disappointed constantly. We will work with facts, no hype needed.
----To which everyone clap cheer UP

---------------------------------
E.
The "media" is mad that the USPS warned their employees about "gotcha" reporters trying to sneak in. Clearly, judging by the "reporters" reactions, they were right to warn them.
---------------------
E.

Old Forge is "Pizza Capital of the World" Much hidden meaning to be had in today's appearance by POTUS.
-------------
Doug Mills @dougmillsnyt
· 1h
.@realDonaldTrump looks over a pizza he bought during a surprise visit to Arcaro and Genell Takeaway Kitchen, a pizza shop in Old Forge, PA
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef5KaJjWAAEiBOu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 8:09 pm

THE FIFTH COLUMN:  By President FDR

https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1296605604979412993  short video

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 10:12 am

ETheFriend

2h
Today, POTUS addresses the Council for National Policy. - This is the only scheduled event, though a presser may happen in the late afternoon/early evening.
--
My thoughts and prayers are with the Trump family today, as Robert's funeral is held at the WhiteHouse (Trump is paying out of pocket for the service). God bless all of you, God bless Robert, and may he rest in peace. A grand send off for a grand fellow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 2:46 pm

E.  1hr
For those asking: The Parsa v. Google case is based on false information. It was dismissed in June because they never actually served Google. Bots were utilized to drive the story forward, with no intent on winning. You can put anything into a lawsuit.
--

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef95euKWAAMMttH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef95fK4XYAERXx2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 5:54 pm

This actually matters. Canada has a no-tariffs agreement with the EU that decimated our lobster industry. Rolling back these tariffs will make a huge difference in terms of leveling that playing field. Trump threatened to raise tariffs on European car imports if they didnt do it.:
--
Judd Deere
@JuddPDeere45
· 2h
Europe Lifts Tariffs on U.S. Lobsters | https://wsj.com/articles/europ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E.:

George Papadopoulos

@GeorgePapa19

John Brennan is being interviewed by John Durham today
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 9:50 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
I hear the interview went well.
---
@ETheFriend
· Aug 14
Psst, youre going to go down for treason and sedition soon @JohnBrennan
---

@ETheFriend
1h
Durham spent more than 8 hours with Brennan questioning him. "Not currently a target"; "currently just a witness" means nothing coming from Brennan's spokesperson. His spokesperson is under no obligation to provide you with the truth about what is going on, expect them to lie.
@ETheFriend
4h
RIP Robert. May you sleep sweetly.
-----
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 4h
Robert, I Love You. Rest In Peace!
-----------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
7h
"The Democratic convention was a Hollywood-produced, Old Guard-laden convention if you ask me." - great quote today by
@KellyannePolls
. Too true.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 10:35 am

Iinformation is a fast  stream.  Here, we capture, isolate and remove 'a static moment'.  Occasionally posts are removed because of new or changing information.  I try to keep that to a minimum.   It all becomes clear in it's right time. Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend

11h
One of the biggest pimping services in Hollywood is run through the CAA. The More You Know. Thanks
@rosemcgowan
. #AlyssaMilanoIsALie

This is Rose on Nightline, talking about the CAA and Alyssa Milano.  Rose is a hero.
The word 'heroine" is not to be used as it's gender specific.  Spare us.
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1297030580647985154
----------------------
Some twtr responses to the above:

Bradley Scott
@Hoosiers1986
4h
Anyone else enjoying@rosemcgowan
’s EPIC takedown of
@Alyssa_Milano & the hypocritical #MeToo movement? It is glorious!!
#AlyssaMilanoIsALie
------------------------

Katie  @k_artig

9h
Replying to
@Alyssa_Milano
You are just mad
@rosemcgowan
exposed you for the fraud that you are.
(Tara Reade has accused Biden of -not sure how far he took it...)
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EgAZlLkWsAMyTbg?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 10:50 am

An aerial shot of the CAA building:
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Ef_-0OtXsAA6Pzy?format=jpg&name=medium
THERE'S ANOTHER BIG DIG HERE,  TAKING IT TO IT'S OWN THREAD.
CAA is Creative Artists Agency LLC or CAA is an American talent and sports agency based in Los Angeles, California. It is regarded as a dominant and influential company in the talent agency business and manages numerous clients.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 11:42 am

Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 EgB0WVRX0AI3ZzF?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 1:35 pm

From the Protocols.  Sound familiar?
Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 Efzfv45UcAARNIM?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 1:40 pm

Weekly Recap from the DOJ:
ustice Department

@TheJusticeDept

·
21h
#ThisWeekAtJustice AG Barr provided updates on #OperationLegend; Former UBER Chief Security Officer charged w/ obstruction; Former CIA Officer charged w/ espionage; FBI Attorney admitted altering email used for FISA application during “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation; & more

Barr Presser:
https://twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1296931456372150275   Under 6 mins.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related AUGUST 2020   Q Related AUGUST 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related AUGUST 2020
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next