Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:10 pm

@ETheFriend
39m

BREAKING:
Case update in Dershowitz vs. Giuffre.
Dershowitz and Giuffre made moves to compel documents & testimony from Les Wexner & John Zeiger.
Judge Preska agrees,letters pertaining to said matters are published (will post next)
Telephone conference on subject set on Aug 17th

----------------------------------------
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFtVGtXYAcxOBg?format=jpg&name=small

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFtVflWsAAcmna?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Full Dershowitz letter on requests made re: documents and deposition from Wexner and Zeiger.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFuDv4WsAAD-mm?format=jpg&name=small
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFuEK5WsAAGt8Q?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:16 pm

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFuEpMXkAEphIV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Letter from Giuffre attorney asking court to compel Wexner and Zeiger testimony and documents in order to prove her claims of defamation against Dershowitz, who still asserts he is being framed for purposes of extortion.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFvruqWoAA47TZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:20 pm

BREAKING:
Les Wexner has been officially subpoenaed in the Giuffrey v. Dershowitz case, with both parties claiming testimony and documents he can provide are integral to both parties proving their respective stances. (interesting, because only one of them can be right)

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfFwv8HXsAIiJVd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:21 pm

POTUS news going up at Q Related

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:44 pm

@ETheFriend
35m

(1/2)
Update in Ghislaine Maxwell defamation case.
Two letters have been made public.
Both discuss the terms of unsealing, with Giuffre's lawyers arguing against any delays and Maxwell pushing for an extended delay of 3 weeks and claiming the unsealing violates her protective..

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgSAhXYAEkS5w?format=jpg&name=small

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgSwFXgAAHmG6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:45 pm

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgTr4XYAUzqEq?format=jpg&name=small
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgU2vXoAEar6g?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:49 pm

@ETheFriend
39m
order granted in her criminal case.

Attached to her letter was the full protective order.
(above is Giuffre's letter, below is Maxwell's).
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgWXjWAAUbL4f?format=jpg&name=small

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgXJOXkAIgYYl?format=jpg&name=small
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGgYy4WoAE_ii_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 10:00 pm

@ETheFriend
15m
update in 

@AlanDersh v. Giuffre case.
July letter from Zeiger+ Wexner letter was made public providing details about their response to an earlier subpoena's.(original post claimed was new/ my mistake, new subpoena unrelated)
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGn_r8XoAUJRvk?format=jpg&name=small

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGoAAKX0AEfNe8?format=jpg&name=small
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGoAaQWAAAnfkg?format=jpg&name=small
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfGoA7tWkAYH1UQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 5:29 pm

@ETheFriend

·
1h
Ghislaine Maxwell was removed off of suicide watch today. And is asking to be put into genpop. This is the number for the SDNY criminal division, who is in charge of her case. I urge you to call and make your voice heard. Do NOT let them put her in harms way. (212) 637-2200

Ghislaine Maxwell is not the "typical detainee" & any argument made for putting her in the gen.pop. is an argument made against both her safety & the integral importance of her future testimony & should be seen as a criminal act in & of itself attempting to silence disclosure.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 6:17 pm

SDNY is now redirecting people to call the New York Bureau of Prisons in order to help keep Ghislaine Maxwell safe. This is their number: (718) 840-4219

Replying to @ETheFriend
I just called, @ETheFriend . The person who answered said I needed to talk to the judge! Wanted to know where I got the #! And I asked who I needed to talk to and told me to go back to Google! Smile Is there a better #? Or we are to bombard them?

E.
If you are redirected to call the Judge in Maxwell's case: Ghislaine Maxwell's Judge is the Honorable. Alison J. Nathan Her contact info: Deputy Phone: (212) 805-0142 Courtroom: 906 Chambers Email: NathanNYSDChambers@nysd.uscourts.gov Chambers Phone: (212) 805-0278

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 8:57 am

GIUFFRE VS MAXWELL

Update on Maxwell case: Giuffre's lawyers have responded to Maxwell's request for a three-week stay asking that it be dismissed outright & positing that Maxwell did not confer with plaintiff beforehand, and that her claims of critical new information are vague and baseless.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfMaD-PXYAApf74?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:09 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
Update in Giuffre v. Dershowitz case: Wex attorney argues that Wex deposition should be precluded because Dershowitz narrative around extortion is false. Also claims Wex never knew Epsteins crimes etc., also says
@AlanDersh
contacted his office years ago to try and set alibis up.
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295466000431951872/photo/1

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES Efprco5XgAM_s7X?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:10 pm

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfprdAxWoAYuaj6?format=jpg&name=medium
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfprdWgXgAEz983?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:11 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
Below is an excerpt from Dershowitz videotaped deposition from 2015 that was added to the public docket along with the letter.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfpreUNXgAgm-yR?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:12 pm

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfprelYWAAAN3lX?format=jpg&name=medium
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES Efpre1BWsAAwPUz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 5:14 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
BREAKING: Judge Preska has issued a 9 page protective order around materials submitted in the Giuffre v. Dershowitz case.
------
Full order-9 pages  https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.513818/gov.uscourts.nysd.513818.167.0.pdf

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfusXIOXoAAyDtQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Update in Giuffre v. Dershowitz:
@AlanDersh
raises prior meetings between Giuffre and Wexner legal teams, questions if hush money exchanged hands betwixt them under threat of exposure, etc. --- I suggest slowly reading through all of it. A lot is being said here.
----
He claims Giuffre made private accusations against Wexner around the same time she brought her original suit against him and was either caught lying or was paid hush money.
---
Anon: So the question is why did the story change. Interesting coming from Dershowitz
---
E.
Indeed. If he can in fact prove it. It still leaves the burden of evidence due to be released in Giuffre v. Maxwell though and *reminder* Judge Preska also overseas that case.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfvhAcNWAAAiRur?format=jpg&name=900x900

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfvhA1WWkAYzvxy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 9:02 pm

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EfvhBvjWAAIOkGf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Correction: Update in Giuffre v Maxwell. Letter is filed by John Doe in case, in response to Giuffre & Dershowitz joint letter asking for modified protective order. (this makes much more sense now- apologies for earlier clerical error). (full letter pdf)

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706.1105.0.pdf

This has everybody in it.  And certainly the court seems to have a very good grasp of it.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES Efy8WJCXoAEEwPK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 4:48 pm

This is the explanation of some of the back and forth above:

E.@ETheFriend

·
Aug 21
Maxwell wanted to modify the order keeping materials sealed in her criminal case, selectively, to use them in her Defamation case against Virginia giuffre from 2015. The government is saying the court should deny that request.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Update:
Quick update in Giuffre v. Maxwell.
Unsealing is resuming, slowly. Judge Preska seems content to hear out objections from multiple parties and bide the Court's time until Maxwell's hearing on the 22nd of September with the Second Circuit CoA over two depositions being unsealed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 1:34 pm

@ETheFriend
17h
Update in Giuffre v. Dershowitz: Judge Preska writes that the court was never going to talk to about anything substantial to the NY State Supreme Court, also that said court did not return their calls; making objections or stipulations to said non-conversation moot.

---------------------
Just a non-sequitur really. Justice Goetz is a NYSC judge overseeing a different Dershowitz case, and Dersh and Wex etc. wanted a bunch of stipulations around the information that might be traded between courts.

---
Me: On Judge Preska (whom I have great admiration for at this point)
(No Harvard means no 'good ol' boy-girl' in play ? )
She matriculated first from the College of Saint Rose in 1970 with a BA, then the Fordham University School of Law with a juris doctor in 1973, and finally New York University School of Law with her Master in Laws in 1978.

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES Eg3yyyKXcAA5di7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 1:38 pm

[size=15]@ETheFriend

·
17h

[/size]
Update in Maxwell v. Giuffre. The Government of the Virgin Islands has petitioned Judge Preska for access to all sealed records for use in their ongoing CICO case against Epstein's estate.
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES Eg3uejIXsAAafyI?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 7:31 pm

@ETheFriend
3h
Update in Giuffre v Maxwell: 

Giuffre's team is unopposed to the Virgin Islands request for sealed evidence and materials related to their ongoing Epstein investigation. Likely Judge Preska will rule in favor of USVI and grant them access when the time comes.
BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES EiEKHEAXgAUSNLV?format=jpg&name=900x900

@ETheFriend
3h
Casual reminder.
In six days, Ghislaine Maxwell's appeal is set to go before the Second Circuit Court, who will then determine whether or not her deposition, ordered released last month, will finally see the light of day.

It purportedly contains damning evidence.

Eyes Open.

@ETheFriend

3h
U.S. Circuit Court Judges José Cabranes and Rosemary Pooler, both Clinton appointees, are set to preside over the oral arguments on the 22nd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES   BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING in GIUFFRE CASES
Page 1 of 1