Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Cases

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 6:24 am

Jack Smith uses a Truth Social post by Donald Trump to seek another restrictive protective order on discovery and limit Trump's access to evidence in J6 case which is similar to the classified doc case... PANIC IN DC.
https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1687676158710530048

Trump Cases F2vUhLEWcAEWioY?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 8:55 pm

Sebastian Gorka

[ltr]@SebGorka  ·11m[/ltr]

As Probe Continues, Prosecutors In Georgia Considering New Charges Against Trump
https://conservativebrief.com/as-probe-75506/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=SGTrump Cases B3e488da3c873c6e448bc174beccb2cf?s=140&d=mm&r=g August 5, 2023

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 8:56 pm

[ltr]@SebGorka[/ltr]
·14m

Biden won't like this one bit but there's not a thing he can do about it.
conservativebrief.com/team-tru

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 8:59 pm

[ltr]@SebGorka[/ltr]
·17m

https://conservativebrief.com/mtg-says-2-75493/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=SG

In one tweet, MT Greene described the latest charges as “a communist attack” on Americans’ ability to choose who they want to lead them.
She declared: “I will still vote for Trump even if he’s in jail. This is a communist attack on America’s first amendment to vote for who THE PEOPLE want for President by an attempt to take Trump off the ballots through a politically weaponized DOJ. People know exactly what this is.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 9:01 pm

[ltr]SebGorka[/ltr]
·18m

This is abuse of power.
https://conservativebrief.com/trump-motion-75504/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=SG

“MINUTE ORDER as to DONALD J. TRUMP: It is hereby ORDERED that by 5:00 PM on August 7, 2023, Defendant shall file a response to the government’s 10 Motion for Protective Order, stating Defendant’s position on the Motion. If Defendant disagrees with any portion of the government’s proposed Protective Order, ECF No. 10-1, his response shall include a revised version of that Protective Order with any modifications in redline. Signed by Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on 08/05/2023,” the order said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 11:00 am

[ltr]3ntity[/ltr]
·47m

Replying to [ltr]@DevinsCow2[/ltr], [ltr]@baccab53[/ltr], and 13 more

What do you think is going to happen … with the Latest Jack Smith Fuck up … The charges allow Subpoena power by Trump and to reopen the 2020 Election ..!! It will be exposed publicly … and the “I told you so” will be so bad you will not be able to show your ignorance on any SM Platform period !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 11:00 am

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·2h

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET A FAIR TRIAL WITH THE JUDGE “ASSIGNED” TO THE RIDICULOUS FREEDOM OF SPEECH/FAIR ELECTIONS CASE. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS, AND SO DOES SHE! WE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ASKING FOR RECUSAL OF THIS JUDGE ON VERY POWERFUL GROUNDS, AND LIKEWISE FOR VENUE CHANGE, OUT IF D.C.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 11:17 am

Kash is only scratching the surface on Judge Tanya Chutkan.
She is from Jamaica and was appointed by Barack Obama.
She was the judge in the Imran Awan trial.
Do you remember the Awan brothers scandal?
It involved over 40 Democrats and RINOs like Paul Ryan helped the Democrats sweep it under the rug instead of using it in the 2018 mid-terms where the Republicans lost their majority in the House (uni-party anyone?).
Anyone, Imran Awan committed a laundry list of felonies including procurement fraud, banking fraud, bigamy, and authorized access to classified information.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz was at the epicenter of the scandal.
Instead of giving Imran Awan the harsh sentence he deserved, Judge Chutkan defended him and claimed that he was a victim of racism and anti-Muslim bigotry.
She let Awan off with a small fine and no jail time.
You can read about this in Luke Rosiak’s book Obstruction of Justice.
Chutkan has also been the judge in several J6 trials where she has imposed extremely harsh sentences beyond what was recommended by the prosecutors.
If ever there was a partisan hack Democrat judge, it’s Chutka

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 3:37 pm

Just throwing this out there. The gloves are coming off. Look for him to go total scorched earth. Trump ain't holding back. Precedent has been set for this with these phony indictments. Check out his Truth Social posts over the past few days.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

Trump Cases 45_i_m10

Trump Cases Pelosi11

Small example above. Loads more like these at his Truth Social page.

Trump Cases Istock10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 4:28 pm

I do put alot of Trump's posts into "One for POTUS" thread, fyi.  Trump Cases 1f609 
I don't mind 'repeats'.  There's a lot of info, and it's easy to miss a bunch.

At this point I think he's indicating these indictments are going to allow the truth/evidence to be presented on EVERY accusation they've made.
There will be nothing left for them to carry on with.
And the people will know the truth.  Cases closed. 

I've posted and written about this one  Trump Cases 1f447 
Trump Cases A24cbf3c6980a7c1
Trump Cases E255926a4bd7ab32

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:29 pm

Trump announced he’s going to ask for a recusal of the judge and a change of venue. A refusal of this motion will be swiftly appealed. I suspect that Trump is angling to get SCOTUS involved earlier than later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 11:54 am

[ltr]JulieKelly2[/ltr]
·39m

Replying to [ltr]@JulieKelly2[/ltr]

Jack Smith admitted last week that his office is still using a DC grand jury to investigate Mar a Lago case. Why? None of the alleged crimes happened in DC.
Of course we know why. To get friendly outcomes from an Obama chief judge and Democratic grand jury.
Trump Cases 39cb08bbbc9f30e7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 11:55 am

[ltr]JulieKelly2[/ltr]

·41m

Judge Cannon just obliterated Jack Smith's latest attempt at secrecy and asked defense counsel to address ongoing use of DC grand jury--which conducted nearly all of the Mar a Lago investigation even though the alleged crimes happened in FLA and Smith moved case to her district at last minute to avoid venue issues--in response motion.
She ordered the unsealing of Smith's of 2 filings related to a "Garcia" hearing -- Smith is attempting to bounce Walt Nauta's attorney amid alleged conflicts.

Trump Cases C5a007573c3c6d3d

Trump Cases 1ff7715d030e7167

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:08 pm

Burning Bright

[ltr]@BurningBright[/ltr]
·1m

We've been told the Revolution would not be televised.
But, I'm pretty sure it will be.
Anons have been seeded with the concept of televised trials since 2017. Of course, at the time, most of us were salivating at the thought of Deep State scions on legal parade.
It looks like Donald Trump is going to be used as a cognitive keystone in so many more ways than we originally thought. He's not just setting legal precedent, but mass psychological precedent as well.
Trial of the Century, indeed.

Trump Cases De7b53394d9ac641

TheStormHasArrived

[ltr]@TheStormHasArrived17[/ltr]
·1d
Unfollow

Trump’s attorney says he “would love” for DJT’s trial to be televised but says the Biden administration is blocking it.
Very interesting because Adam Schiff, Jamie Raskin, Dan Goldman and other Democrat shills recently sent a letter asking for the trial to be televised.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm

How to commit (political) suicide.  

Mike Pence says Trump and ‘gaggle of crackpot lawyers’ asked him to overturn election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZYnQXnsdU   9 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:11 pm

BREAKING: Judge Cannon DENIES Jack Smith’s motion to file documents in Trump docs case ‘under seal’
thepostmillennial.com/breaking

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:32 pm

Donald J. Trump

·15h

So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 2:33 pm

[ltr]@realamericasvoice[/ltr]

·33m

Prosecutors obtained warrant for @realDonaldTrump Twitter account, judge fined company $350,000 for delay
Smith obtained a warrant directing Twitter to produce "data and records" relating to the former president's account.
https://americasvoice.news/justthenews/prosecutors-obtained-warrant-trumps-twitter-and-judge-fined/
----------------
[ltr]the17thletter[/ltr]
·1h

Breaking this morning
#biden takes 20 million in bribes
So they announce they want access to @realDonaldTrump Twitter to see his deleted tweets and personal messages.
This is a clown world

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 3:14 pm

Ron-Zaphenath-Paneah

[ltr]@ronfox[/ltr]

the Court held that the government violates a defendant’s right to due process when it destroys evidence whose exculpatory significance is “apparent before” destruction and the defendant remains unable to obtain comparable evidence by other reasonably available means
CALIFORNIA v. TROMBETTA, 467 U.S. 479 (1984) caselaw.findlaw.com/court/us-s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 1:34 pm

[ltr]@JackPosobiec[/ltr]
·2h

Georgia DA to go after more than 12 others along with Trump in 2020 election case
https://thepostmillennial.com/georgia-da-to-go-after-more-than-12-others-along-with-trump-in-2020-election-case?utm_campaign=64483

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek indictments against at least 12 other people next week when she presents her case to a grand jury, alleging that former President Donald Trump and allies “coordinated attempts to unlawfully alter the outcome of the 2020 elections” in Georgia, according to a new report.

The investigation into alleged efforts by Trump to pressure Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to overturn the election results, as well as a plan to use an alternative slate of electors, has been ongoing since 2021. Willis has stated that she plans to announce charges by September 1 at the latest.

AT THE LINK:

BREAKING: Trump SLAMS Biden DOJ as they appoint Special Counsel

Trump Cases Original_sund_tucker_1

Former Capitol Police chief reveals he was prevented from bringing in National Guard on Jan 6 due to 'optics'

Trump Cases Original_weiss_biden_biden

BREAKING: Newly appointed special counsel David Weiss moves to drop Hunter's plea deal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 7:14 pm

You hooo... Trump Cases 1f4e2  Trump Cases 1f4e3  B O O M !!!

BREAKING: Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) for records of the Archives’ role in President Trump’s White House records controversy; whether it offered Trump a secure storage location other than the National Archives; and more. READ: judicialwatch.org/trump-record

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 8:45 pm

Special Counsel (Jack 'Agent' Smith) Obtained Search Warrant For Trump’s Twitter Account
https://breaking911.com/breaking-special-counsel-obtained-search-warrant-for-trumps-twitter-account/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 5:08 pm

@marklevinshow

[size=17]Hello Trump lawyers. Will you be filing an interlocutory appeal if the Obama judge imposes an intolerable gag order on President Trump? Jack Smith, thug, is also demanding a trial on Jan 2. 2024, which makes clear the regime's intention to not only interfere with the election, but to use a DC Democrat jury to get a quick guilty finding on one or more of the bogus charges -- in order to try and knock him out of the race. Will you file an interlocutory appeal if the judge refuses to push the date out until after the election? Smith, the thug, and the judge, an Obama donor and appointee, may think they are boxing you in, but they would be giving you every reason to seek appellate court, then SCOTUS appeal if need be. It's not a sure thing, but it's what you have.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 5:33 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1689668931848376320.html

Techno Fog

@Techno_Fog

We looked thru the recent history of Judge Tanya Chutkan, who presides over Trump's DC criminal case.

Our findings? She's treating Trump worse than other defendants - including a meth dealer.

Let me show you how... 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 6:07 pm

FACE THE NATION 
Barr says Trump prosecution is "legitimate case" and doesn't "run afoul of the First Amendment"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-barr-trump-indictment-first-amendment-face-the-nation/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 6:16 pm

Sebastian Gorka

[ltr]@SebGorka[/ltr]
·3h

Who Really is Trump’s Judge?
Do you know?
sebastiangorka.substack.com/p/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2023 2:40 pm

[ltr]SoCalLexit[/ltr]

·1h

Trump Cases 1f921Trump Cases 1f3aaTrump Cases 1f921 Fulton County posted charges against President Trump to their website before the Grand Jury had even finished convening, then quickly scrubbed the file from their website… Trump Cases 1f928
This is the file outlining a litany of fake chargesTrump Cases 203c
What a clown Trump Cases 1f921 show Trump Cases 1f3aa
Trump Cases 21e893d736afa163

Trump Cases 6e6f4f0ef467971d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2023 2:44 pm

Trump Cases 04327dd3c13d7e36
Trump Cases 9e5a0e87125de02e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 7:53 am

Manhattan Judge Rejects Trump’s Request That He Recuse Himself from Hush-Money Case
https://conservativebrief.com/manhattan-judge-75734/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 3:24 pm

.@kimberlyrja8
"emphasis on mistakes not corrected"
INDICATED s/b be INDICTED
but could also be comm to V-indicated Wink which confirms all my recent theories about SESSIONS! Trump Cases 192bdcd91c9c5c0e
Trump Cases E1f3ad0ef2bc6cf9
Trump Cases 8a466ceeadd6ac1f
Trump Cases Bed03e67c8b0ad6d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 3:36 pm

Trending
Kimberly Auer@kimberlyrja8

EST TS 9:32 AM (drop attached is PM TS)
"INSURANCE POLICY' = ours? = TRUMP CARD?
qalerts.app/?q=iNSURANCE+POLIC
drop 932 INTERNET = TWITTER & FB, ETC...
Our INSURANCE POLICY/TRUMP CARD = SPACE FORCE? All internet.
Trump Cases 968720d7a17c94b0

Trump Cases 3a6632180a198401
Trump Cases 83e9db66a79b8ccf
Trump Cases 107f7908b14a9a8a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 3:43 pm

https://conservativebrief.com/trump-da-willis-75748/

[ltr]@ConservativeBrief[/ltr]
·1h

Trump is not backing down and he's using a power move of his own!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 7:35 pm

We have the fourth indictments case.

Dersh breaks down what a RICO case is.  As our side is bringing RICO indictments as well,
I have hopes that these cases at the least bring out the truth, and at best aren't even
against Trump.  I know it's a big stretch, but it would save time!
 30 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 6:46 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1691637568306106450.html
There have been 92 total court cases brought by Trump questioning the stolen 2020 election.

More than two-thirds were dismissed on technicalities—with lack of standing being among the most frequently cited.

Here is a link with every case, the ruling, reasoning, and in-depth summaries:

(at the threadreader)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 12:40 pm

[ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·2h

JUST IN — Georgia State Senator Colton Moore moves to impeach DA Fani Willis for her political bias and actions in the case against @realDonaldTrump .
Trump Cases 5b5363e5dedad376

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 2:19 pm

Trending
Trump Cases E1d457c107b51495

Jan Jekielek Trump Cases 1f1e8-1f1e6 Trump Cases 1f1fa-1f1f8
@JanJekielek

“The big challenge now is they're setting a precedent with these indictments in Georgia and by Jack Smith that you can't challenge or you can't object to the ballot count because if you do, you're into a conspiratorial racketeering mode. And your legal team cannot offer advice to you because if they do, they're going to be disbarred or they're going to be bankrupt by legal costs.” -

Victor David Hanson video:

https://victorhanson.com/trump-indicted-populism-and-censorship/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 9:01 am

Some movement

Federal Judge GRANTS Meadows Removal Hearing - Trump Next?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyYb9PV-iVA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 7:24 pm

[ltr]@JulieKelly2[/ltr]
·2d

In an attempt to get a non disclosure order preventing Twitter from informing Trump about a search warrant for his records, Jack Smith told the chief judge Trump was a flight risk.
She signed the order.
When Twitter objected to the absurd claim, Smith later told the court it was made in error.
Right.
https://www.declassified.live/p/jack-smiths-flight-risk-deception?r=4yy1i&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 12:17 pm

[ltr]If the message (comms) to us is the ALL CAPS, look out![/ltr]

·2h

Governor Kemp of Georgia is fighting hard against the Impeachment of the crooked, incompetent, & highly partisan D.A. of Fulton County, Fani Willis, who has allowed Murder and other Violent Crime to MASSIVELY ESCALATE. Crime in Atlanta is WORST IN NATION. She should be impeached for many reasons, not just the Witch Hunt (I did nothing wrong!). Willis should focus on out of control Murder, not “I will get TRUMP” over a Perfect Phone Call. Georgia does not deserve this GIANT MURDER WAVE!
----

Gov. Brian Kemp hasn't received 'any evidence' state Sen. Moore has majority necessary for Willis impeachment
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gov-brian-kemp-hasnt-received-evidence-state-sen-moore-majority-necessary-willis-impeachment

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 12:28 pm

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·4h

“A.G. Garland and Jack Smith, they are the criminals, not Donald Trump.” The “Great One,” Mark Levin.

https://rumble.com/v3a0f6d-the-democrat-doj-is-interfering-with-the-2024-election.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 9:08 pm

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·2h

Can you believe it? I’ll be going to Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday to be ARRESTED by a Radical Left District Attorney, Fani Willis, who is overseeing one of the greatest Murder and Violent Crime DISASTERS in American History. In my case, the trip to Atlanta is not for “Murder,” but for making a PERFECT PHONE CALL! She campaigned, and is continuing to campaign, and raise money on, this WITCH HUNT. This is in strict coordination with Crooked Joe Biden’s DOJ. It is all about ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 3:11 pm

Bail set at $200,000.00

He's also been ordered to submit to a witness intimidation restrictions that are more voluminous than the ones Eastman was given.
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23921620/23sc188947-consent-order.pdf
Trump Cases F4FGPGGXIAAAx-7?format=png&name=360x360
Trump Cases F4FGPGGXwAAG8r5?format=jpg&name=small
The Defendant shall not communicate in any way, directly or indirectly, about the facts of this case with any person known to him to be a witness in this case except through his or her counsel. It is so ORDERED this the Oe i? Consented to by: fe ee T. Willis _/ strict Attorney Fulton County District Attorney’s Office Counsel for the State of Georgia day of August, 2023,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 4:42 pm

Trending

Trump Cases Db2ffc8f58bb4332

Wendell Husebø

[ltr]@WendellHusebo[/ltr]

BREAKINGTrump Cases 1f6a8Georgia State Senator Colton Moore takes the first step towards IMPEACHING Fulton County DA Fani Willis for her actions against President Donald Trump
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/17/exclusive-georgia-state-senator-takes-first-step-impeach-trumps-fulton-county-prosecutor/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 pm

Jim Jordan Probes If Fulton County DA Coordinated Donald Trump Indictment with Jack Smith

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/24/jim-jordan-probes-if-fulton-county-da-coordinated-donald-trump-indictment-with-jack-smith/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 4:46 pm

Trump Cases 72e01db0ec5c5852

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 5:55 pm

[ltr]MBP[/ltr]
·4h

:black_circle: UPDATE: Trump hires lawyer who got rapper Gunna out of prison in YSL RICO case
Trump will be booked at Atlanta’s Fulton County Jail on Thursday
https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-replaces-lead-georgia-lawyer-ahead-of-surrender-at-fulton-county-jail

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 3:04 pm

Trump's new lawyer.  start at 2:57

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 7:43 pm

https://www.cf.org/news/three-trump-codefendants-say-they-became-false-electors-at-trumps-direction/

Three Georgia Republicans who claimed to be electors for Donald Trump — and are now charged alongside him in a sprawling racketeering indictment brought by local prosecutors — say they took the steps they did because Trump, then the sitting president, told them to.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 7:44 pm

https://www.cf.org/news/florida-lawyer-sues-trump-to-disqualify-him-from-2024-race/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:47 am

[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]
·5h

NEW - Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, an Obama appointee, assigned to Trump Jan. 6 case is the scion of a family of revolutionary Marxists in her native Jamaica.
Trump Cases Crop?height=300&key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2023%2F08%2FNYPICHPDPICT000026771008

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trump Cases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Cases
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next