Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A funny thing happened, I think it was God

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

A funny thing happened, I think it was  God Empty
PostSubject: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 pm

I saved up some cash to give Irwin Baxter for his Jewish prophecy college. Not my household money, just about $50, I don't often have cash, being a debit card user and I really didn't want to use the budget money and explain to my hubby etc. So I've been  saving this and I had 2 20's and a  ten  in my purse. That's all, I only had some change, like I said I never have cash,(except at Christmas for the Kettles etc).

Last week, I stopped at a farmers market and  I used the ten and had 2 dollars left, I was going to replace it this week before I ran over to Endtime ministries. Anyway, I forgot about it until I saw the bldg today and so I pulled in kind of panicky because Father knew I was doing this and I had spent the money and forgot to replace it!! I got in my purse and there were 2 20's and a ten and two dollars.....scratch cheers I gave my donation!

I guess Father really wants the Jews to know what is going to happen to them before he returns.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Nice of you Delfi. I really like Irwin. Thanks to GOD for blessing Delfi's giving. And for giving her a mystery purse.  teehee.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

i'm a complete dunce with finances. anytime my money is working out right, the Lord did it.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

A funny thing happened, I think it was  God 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Pretty cool!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

servin up coolness That's Father and Jesus for ya, servin up coolness everyday! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm

I felt kind of inspired after that and I wondered if my tiny emergency stash needed a God Blessed neverending rice bucket, after seeing money be miraculously replaced, I'm thinking of the widow of Zarephath. :)1 Kings 17:14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funny thing happened, I think it was God   A funny thing happened, I think it was  God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A funny thing happened, I think it was God
Page 1 of 1