Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voices of Repentance and Prophecy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Voices of Repentance and Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 7:37 am

Jonathan Cahn has never turned from the call to repentance as our only hope.
And he's doing something about it.

THE WEBSITE: https://thereturn.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9wlzsFKzc   8 mins

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:05 am

The Power of the Blood, the Separation and the Remanent, the Coming out of Egypt.  All in 18 mins. Wink
I say take every Word of preparation we can find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUT8-i-5C4k

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Jonathan Cahn with a more indepth interview on the "Harbinger II".    under 17 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbRit2cZNz4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 7:39 pm

Perry had ANOTHER vision of tsunami.  He hesitated to post another, but then felt he was supposed to.
In this he remembers the last time he brought the warning, thinking it was quite a long time ago.
My memory says under 5 months.  
That is very significant, I feel sure.  tick...tick...tock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T4yZS67iEE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:55 pm

Perry Stone shares a prophecy of David Wilkerson's titled:

A thousand fires are coming.  Of course we're seeing it, but ....

Then Perry also had a vision also that's released on yt that I'll go grab.
Posted 28 Sept.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:59 pm

March 2020.  "Burning Cities in America"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 1:25 pm

"Cities Burning" from the video above.  
Yes, we're seeing it.  Will there be more?  I have only an opinion, so I won't say.   But, besides the meteorite thread (prepare for impact), along the same time that word started coming out, we had buildings around the world catching fire.  But many of the fires seemed to be emanating from the rooftops.   Question
That could come from several different sources that we follow here. 
------------------------
This video is Sid Roth interviewing Lance Wallnau, a very respected voice. 
He wrote about much of what is happening now BEFORE Trump took office.

The whole interview is very interesting, but at the end he talks about the SC
and how this IS  a concerted effort against religion.
We haven't honed in on it with so much happening all the time, but the assault against the church IS ON, brazenly open for all to see !
It's good to hear it identified.
Guess how God views this frontal attack against Him directly, never mind his appointed, anointed leaders. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 9:48 am

November alert.  This man has an 'interesting' last name. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m47Y6Js1H6E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Oh my brain.  I either need a bigger one of them or at least a bigger computer.

I was watching this last nite, was going to post it and instead keep getting bigger glimpses of this quantum soup we spin in.    It's both fun and funny when you see it.

I CAN SAY, one should not operate heavy machinery while contemplating all this. 

So.. Found it on twtr this a.m.  Imagine that. Wink

This from 2014 is today's news:

https://youtu.be/zAOuh0Adl8w

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 pm

I just saw this  and thought I'd better download as it will likely  be removed . It will get your blood boiling and at the same time calm  you a bit  - knowing   that  the price  that will be paid for unjust deeds will be grave-  lists scripture showing  how our Heavenly Father  feels about cheaters..   49 minutes but  !!!!!  . Michael Hoggard doesn't fiddle around with names neither.    

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 1:49 pm

Kim Clement's last prophecy over America.
This vote manipulation is world wide.  If we succeed, it can free the world from despotism. 
This is a good news word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5v9SCLgAGI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 3:16 pm

From the morning of Dec 7.  Perry had a vision.  West Coast violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE6JpkYj1TM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 12:15 pm

The 6 minute video is posted.  Then links to longer one and more on this page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZhtFKYdYo  This one is so cool.

So endearing and true about POTUS.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Perry on 09 Dec discusses the Red Dragon.  In addition to a summary (acknowledgement) of what we know, there is the point of Persecution of the church that is part of CCP and will be if they succeed over America. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8334uRR4w

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 11:38 pm

Descriptions of Sodom from Ezekiel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 8:43 pm

From Dec 2020  Kim Clement's daughter was able to find the prophecy of two Presidents that Kim gave
in 2008.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 1:33 pm

Voices of Repentance and Prophecy FIHsVFkXMAYAMdQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 1:35 pm

Voices of Repentance and Prophecy FIHsXKfXoAY4pap?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Repentance and Prophecy   Voices of Repentance and Prophecy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voices of Repentance and Prophecy
Page 1 of 1