Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS NEW EO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS NEW EO  Empty
PostSubject: POTUS NEW EO    POTUS NEW EO  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:10 pm

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/23/trump-to-sign-born-alive-executive-order-protecting-premature-babies-and-abortion-survivors/  Announced 23 Sept 2020

He's going to force El Pope to fully expose his real self.

President Donald Trump announced in a pre-recorded video at the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast Wednesday morning that he plans to sign a “born alive” executive order, ensuring medical care for all babies, including those born prematurely or after an attempted abortion.

“Today I’m announcing that I will be signing the Born Alive executive order to ensure that all precious babies born alive, no matter their circumstances, receive the medical care that they deserve,” Trump said.

Trump vowed to protect religion, prayer, and the right to life, calling the protection of children the country’s “sacrosanct moral duty.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS NEW EO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTUS NEW EO    POTUS NEW EO  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:13 pm

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/02/kanye-west-on-black-genocide-abortion-culture-teaches-people-that-a-child-isnt-a-real-soul/

Kanye West On ‘Black Genocide’: ‘Abortion Culture Teaches People That A Child Isn’t A Real Soul’

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

POTUS NEW EO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTUS NEW EO    POTUS NEW EO  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 pm

The left will have a total melt in . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Time to riot, rape, pillage, loot and burn! Oh wait, they're already doing all that. They'll think of something new to be sure.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POTUS NEW EO  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTUS NEW EO    POTUS NEW EO  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS NEW EO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: