Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS IN NH 8-8-23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS IN NH  8-8-23 Empty
PostSubject: POTUS IN NH 8-8-23   POTUS IN NH  8-8-23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 4:50 pm

LIVE: President Donald J. Trump to Deliver Remarks in New Hampshire - 8/8/23

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS IN NH 8-8-23   POTUS IN NH  8-8-23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 4:59 pm

SGA WITH LOTS OF HIGHLIGHTS

“We have a Manchurian Candidate”
-
“Furthermore, I will finally hold accountable all of the failed leaders and television Generals who gave us Joe Biden’s catastrophe in Afghanistan”

“When I return to the White House, we will restore peace through strength”

“These people are so corrupt and so horrible, so incompetent”

“Everyone can see the stunning contrast between our incredible successes and Joe Biden’s failures. More enthusiasm now than in 2016 and 2020. You’ve seen how incompetent these people are”

“One more indictment and I think this election is over. One more.”

“Don’t call him (Chris Christie) a fat pig, okay? Don’t do it.”

“Who hugged and kissed Obama harder? Desanctus or Chris Christie?”

“In the new Emerson poll in battleground states like Arizona, we’re leading Biden by a lot”

“We will not play prevent defense”

“We’ll bring education back to the States”

“They don’t want me to speak about a rigged election, they don’t want me to speak about it.”

Crowd has broken out in chants of “Bullshit!” regarding the J6 charges for President Trump

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS IN NH 8-8-23   POTUS IN NH  8-8-23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 5:12 pm

“Somebody said we sold hundreds of millions of hats … red hats, the white hats we sold, even the green hats”

“80,000 people (in South Carolina), it was a sea of red hats, white hats too, and green, but the hats…”

“Hunter was in some dark places”

“It’s about 110 degrees in this room, it’s a 104 or 105 degrees in this room. But we’re okay with it, right?”

“They want to indict me because I challenged the election. Does that mean that Hillary Clinton or Stacy Abrams? Virtually every Democrat challenges the elections”

“Is this gonna’ be the future of elections in America, when a sitting president asks his attorney general to indict his political opponent who’s doing very well?”

“The fraudulent FISA applications. Remember?”

“Made a 10-17 point difference in the election”

“All of this will come out in this trial that we have coming up.” *****

“There has never been a single second of any day that I have not believed this election was rigged and stolen”

“Trump was right about everything, we’ll see how that works out”

“I have exposed so much it’s been incredible. But do not fear, we will win bigger and better than ever before. They rigged the presidential election in 2020, and we’re not going to allow them to rig the presidential election in 2024. We’re not gonna’ allow it to happen, New Hampshire, and you’re such an important state.”
“I wonder where that cocaine came from? What happened? That was the quickest investigation I’ve ever seen.”

“It’s called a coverup, every time the radical left democrats, the Marxist’s, communists, fascists indict me, I consider it a great honor”

“They want to stop us because we are the only thing that can stop them”

“If you put me back in the White House, their reign will be over and America will be a free nation once again”

“On my first day in office, I will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate each and every report being investigated by Congress (regarding government corruption)”

“The deep state is destroying our nation, but the tables will turn very quickly and we will destroy the deep state”

“Just remember, they were the radicals; they tried to make you out to be radicals but they were the radicals (re: Roe v Wade)”

“When we become the president, when WE that’s you and ME, become the president”

“I will prevent WW3” ******

Macron of France, very quickly now because I’m sweating like a dog up here …”

“Inflation reduction act, 1.7 trillion dollars pouring out”

“I will use Title 42 to end the child trafficking crisis by returning trafficked children to their families in their home countries, immediately.”

“We will bring back ‘stop and frisk’ in our cities”

“I will keep men out of womens sports, and I will sign a new law prohibiting child sexual mutilation in all 50 states”

“I will fully secure our elections the right way”

“China wouldn’t have thought about invading Taiwan, they wouldn’t have done it”
-POTUS45, NH Speech, 8/8/2023

(Verb Tense is important) ******
“224, 2024, you have no idea how important it is. It’s our final battle” *******
“The great silent majority is rising like never before, it’s never been like this; we’ve never had anything like it”
“We will make America greater than ever before, God bless you New Hampshire”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS IN NH 8-8-23   POTUS IN NH  8-8-23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:31 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·13h

I was extremely respectful of Sloppy Chris Christie today in New Hampshire. During a speech in front of a large crowd of Patriots, somebody shouted out that “Chris Christie is a fat pig.” Rather than acknowledging that, which many speakers would have done, I said, “No, No, he is not a fat pig.” I’m sure Chris would have been very happy with my defense of him!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS IN NH 8-8-23   POTUS IN NH  8-8-23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS IN NH 8-8-23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: