Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside Empty
PostSubject: 2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside   2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 11:37 pm

Finished up about 3 hours ago. I haven’t watched yet. Thought y’all might like to see it. It took the place of the scheduled second debate if I understand correctly.

Length: 90 minutes

NBC Show Notes wrote:
NBC News hosts a live town hall with Republican presidential nominee President Donald Trump, moderated by Savannah Guthrie, a group of Florida voters on critical issues impacting their vote less than three weeks before Election Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5yUnUxpr_g

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside   2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Yap, yap, yap for the first 30 minutes by NBC. Guess they need to ramp up the tension before the main event. You can skip the carnival barkers and slide the time marker to the 30min 40sec spot to start the town hall part.

New length without the 30 minute clown show: 60 minutes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside   2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 3:32 am

Picture it, Donald Trump in the lions den and the lions are really hungry. Starving!

About the moderator, Savannah Guthrie. Imagine fingernails scraping on a chalkboard forever. The woman screeches worse than Hillary Clinton.

This was a left wing media ambush of Trump with a few questions mixed in to make it look like a town hall. It was a set up and as such was a real shit show.

Guthrie is clearly there with the objective to debate Trump personally to inflict political damage. Trump held his own, swatting her down like an annoying mosquito.

He’s doing a good job of calling her out repeatedly, but my God - this is hard to watch.

Savannah Guthrie is creating more Trump voters every time she opens her mouth.

Guthrie went on for 20 minutes before a town hall participate was allowed to ask Trump a question.

It was totally disgraceful.

She interrupted while he tried to answer other people's questions.

She cut him off mid sentence answering her inane questions.

Imagine if Joe Biden had to answer questions like that. After five minutes and he’d be rocking back and forth in a wet diaper in the corner sucking his thumb.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside   2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 7:42 am

@realJamesWoods:  (ain't that the truth)

2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside EkbQVZkUcAADExA?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside   2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 1:54 pm

As of 1pm edt:

The figures were subject to significant changes as new data was released from broadcast affiliate channels throughout the day.
Quote Tweet

2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside EvdUylC2_normal

All 50 News

@All50News
· 1h
https://independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/town-hall-ratings-who-won-trump-biden-nbc-abc-b1077073.html

While Mr Biden’s ABC News event reportedly received an audience of 12.7 million, the president drew 10.4 million viewers to his town hall on NBC News that was scheduled following the cancellation of this week’s second presidential debate.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside   2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020_10_15 Donald Trump’s Town Hall Meeting With Voters on NBC – Full Video Inside
Page 1 of 1