Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO   Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-IOHH3bacc
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO   Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:39 pm

I really don't intend to offend spring, but the "new topic" icon used for this thread is a joke at this point. "New Topic", perhaps its because english is my second language I appreciate such things but this is certainly not a new topic. I'll gladly discuss any issues you have relative this, but in most forums u would be discarded as a shill who slides posts from the forum.
Back to top Go down

Bundy Ranch, town hall meeting overwhelmingly supports malitia and ask where is the Sheriff? VIDEO
Page 1 of 1