Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S. Empty
PostSubject: Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S.   Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 11:36 am

PEEPS, THE TOWER IS GROUND TO EARTH SO YOU WILL HAVE ARCING OF ELECTRICAL CURRENT ACROSS THE INSULATOR TO THE METAL TOWER, CREATING SPARKS AND THUS THE FIRES WE SEE.

DESIGN FAULT NOT EQUIPMENT. 
IT IS N. S. MAGNETIC FIELD VS. ELECTRICITY ABOVE GROUND.

If one takes 100' wire, connect one end to copper water pipe and the other to a cyclone fence Zinc coated post... clip the wire in half and add a Voltmeter to both wires you will see the magnetic field produces about 1.25 volts electricity!!!

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2507

KUDOS TO DUTCHSINSE ON HIS FINDINGS OF THE EQ'S;ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES
HERE IS THE MOST TELLING NEWS OF ALL
REGARDING THAT TOPIC

IT TURNS OUT THAT SUPER HEATED

MAGMA FLOWING AROUND THE COUNTRY
HAS THE SAME ELECTRICAL AND MAGNETIC
PROPERTIES AS PIEZOELECTRIC CRYSTALS
THEREFORE THE 60 CYCLE PULSES FROM
THE LARGE POWER LINES AND
GENERATORS FLIP THE DIRECTION IT IS
CREATING AN EARTHQUAKE AND AS THE
MAGMA DRAWS CLOSER TO THE SURFACE
THINGS BEGIN TO POP SO TO SAY IT
BLUNTLY THIS IS A GOD ARRANGED
AND MANAGED GRID DOWN SITUATION
BECAUSE NO HUMAN WEAPONS ARE
ABLE TO DO THIS LEVEL OF WORK
SO TIGHTLY COORDINATED ACROSS THE
WHOLE CONTINENT COVERING CANADA
USA AND MEXICO

Oct 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0wvPYeKTE0
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S.   Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 7:14 pm

For as long as he studied this, I'm impressed at such an anomaly. I didn't make it all the way through,
so maybe he answered :why now?  Those power lines/stations aren't new.  So what's changed?

He's assuming the eq's are a natural occurrence to the proximity of the power lines.  I wouldn't jump to that particular assumption. I'd be thinking about the integrity of the power grid in light of these 'happenings'.  Is the grid in jeopardy?  And from what, exactly ?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Dutch shows EARTHQUAKES AROUND ALL THE POWER GENERATING PLANTS AND THE BIG POWER SWITCH YARDS AND LINES N. to S.
Page 1 of 1