Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Empty
PostSubject: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:22 am

It's been compiled for us, so we should avail ourselves of it considering the trouble he's caused all of us. The big bad nasties:

Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, cohort of George Soros.

Soros/Open Society
UN.
IMF.
UNICEF.
Served under PM Gordon Brown.
Sits in the House of Lords.
Ex Vice-Chairman of the World Economic Forum.
Ex Vice-President of the World Bank.

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Em8SG5oW8AYl-dB?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:29 am

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-07/british-company-smartmatic-and-lord-mark-malloch-brown-want-to-spur-online-voting-in-the-u-s   

Oct 7 2015

The Future of U.S. Voting May Be U.K. Technology
British voting expert Lord Mark Malloch-Brown comes to America this week for a hard sell on Internet-based balloting.
Enter Smartmatic, a U.K.-based company that has been instrumental in designing and selling a huge portion of the current innovative stock of voting machines around the world. The company boasts that it has provided modernized voting technology—namely touchscreen machines and optical scanners—and support services in 307 counties and 16 states in the U.S. alone, as just a fraction of their global catalogue. The machine that President Obama voted on in 2012? That was Smartmatic’s.
Smartmatic is also heavily invested in the future of voting, meaning they are ready to deploy systems that will allow elections to happen online—meaning that people could vote from the convenience of their homes. This has already been put to the test in a number of countries, notably Estonia, which has allowed some form of Internet-based voting since 2005.

Later this week, Smartmatic Board Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown will present his case for voting online at an event hosted by the Atlantic Council on the future of elections technology.

Later this week, Smartmatic Board Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown will present his case for voting online at an event hosted by the Atlantic Council on the future of elections technology. It will be a tough case to make for two reasons:
(contd at link)

(The Atlantic Council: A room full of traitors)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 am

Supporting Malloch-Brown's argument was the Brennan Center for Justice:

The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University Law School is a bipartisan law and public policy institute seen as liberal or progressive in its policy positions and views. The organization is named after Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan.
The Brennan Center advocates for a number of progressive public policy positions, including raising the minimum wage, opposing voter ID laws, and calling for public funding of elections.[6][7] The organization opposed the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in Citizens United v. FEC, which held that the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent political expenditures by nonprofits.
wiki

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:46 am

From OzRestored:

NOT SO SMARTMATIC

They run to the rock... but the rock won't hide them...

Now, why would NOT SO SMARTMATIC take down Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown's webpage and scrub it from existence just 4 short days following the 2020 Presidential election?

Funny that page can no longer be "Googled" either.

Can't find Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown's webpage on
http://Smartmatic.com anymore...

http://smartmatic.com/us/about/leadership/detail/lord-mark-malloch-brown/

But look in the web archives on 11/7/2020

Coincidence?

http://web.archive.org/web/20201107150930/https://www.smartmatic.com/us/about/leadership/detail/lord-mark-malloch-brown/

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Em8AFgKWEAMyQCx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 am

Being a pal With his buddy Soros:

Lord Mark Malloch-Brown
Vice-Chair of George Soros’s Investment Funds, as well as his Open Society Institute, Vice-President at the World Bank and lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, political consulting firm. He also has served as Vice-Chair of the World Economic Forum.

--
SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Em8O3WQW8AAJck0?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:53 am

Rudy W. Giuliani

@RudyGiuliani
· Nov 14

Did you know a foreign company,DOMINION,was counting our vote in Michigan, Arizona and Georgia and other states.

But it was a front for SMARTMATIC, who was really doing the computing.

Look up SMARTMATIC and tweet me what you think?

It will all come out.

-----------------------
They denied any machines were hooked up to the internet.
Sidney says OH YES THEY ARE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:58 am

Q says:  he is 1 of the puppet masters

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE EPxTWRAVUAM0qHI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:59 am

Andy5x5  @Andy5x5
12h

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE 1f440
Philipines television interview 2015, Mark Malloch-Brown admits license agreement between Smartmatic and Dominion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsSGbilTyxQ&t=173s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 am

https://www.bitdefender.com/box/blog/iot-news/qnap-nas-devices-targeted-qsnatch-malware-six-years-counting/

QNAP NAS Devices Targeted by QSnatch Malware for Six Years and Counting

Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices built by QNAP are vulnerable to a malware named QSnatch, according to an advisory issued by United States Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the United Kingdom’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).

QNAP builds NAS devices that can be used as a local cloud backup for computers and phones, as well as many other applications. It uses a custom-built Linux OS, which makes the infection all the more impressive. It’s still unclear how the malware is spreading, who the operators are, and what their goals are.

QSnatch is a fairly sophisticated malware designed to steal credentials via a CGI password logger, to scrape credentials, to provide attackers with a SSH backdoor, to exfiltrate data, including system configurations and log files, and to offer web shell functionality for remote access.

Once the malware is installed, it gains persistence by changing the host file, redirecting the core domain names used by the NAS to out-of-date local versions so updates can never retrieved.
(this is good stuff.  More at link)
SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Cyber-Attack-A01-000068635057_XXXLarge

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 11:04 am

thanks so much for digging more on this guy!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Between the UK, Venezuela, Germany...I don't have it together yet, but...here's Germany.
And look what's mentioned:  not regular Army Forces.  Yes, CIA involvement.  But !  Not the
rogue elements.  So, intuition was good on this part, anyway.

I'd give you sources but they change all the time.  Then most have to be vetted by follow back sources.   So..if I say 'trusted', I've vetted pretty well.

I've found and lost Louie Gomert's statements 5 times now.  We have Sidney's.
YOU HAVE TO READ THIS ARTICLE !!!

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2020/11/unraveling-the-deep-state-coup.html#more

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Eouyqg7m?format=jpg&name=small

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 1:48 pm

2017: SmartMatic Executive re-Venezuela vote

"It is therefore with the deepest regret that we have to report that the turnout numbers for the constituent assembly were tampered with.

The turnout was manipulated."

------------------------------
What he's saying here is that the ballot count was wrong by 1 million votes. Put the blame THERE,
not on their program which flips the vote.

Comment: The left wants to turn us into Venezuela by using software that turned Venezuela into Venezuela
Video plus thread
https://twitter.com/brianyourbro/status/1327857199205347328
-----------------------
There are developments on many news subjects here:
https://twitter.com/themarketswork/with_replies

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 3:33 pm

This is the Louis Gohmert interview  2 mins.  It has to do with getting the vote info out of Germany, as that's where the counts (and count changes) occurred. .

https://twitter.com/OzRestored/status/1327360868179390464

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 3:59 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/sidney-powell-smartmatic-voting-machines-chairman-board-peter-neffenger-named-joe-bidens-transition-team/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Peter Neffenger is a former Coast Guard Commander who served as Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration from July 2015 to January 20, 2017.
Peter Neffenger is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, a multinational company that specializes in building and implementing electronic voting systems.
Last week Neffenger was named a member of Joe Biden’s “Transition Team.
SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Peter-neffenger

Gee..I guess that makes him a big fat traitor.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Dove wrote:
This is the Louis Gohmert interview  2 mins.  It has to do with getting the vote info out of Germany, as that's where the counts (and count changes) occurred. .

https://twitter.com/OzRestored/status/1327360868179390464

I just captured that twitter video for my archives. Y'all need to mossy over and listen to it.

Wiki wrote:
Louis Buller Gohmert Jr. is an American attorney and former judge currently serving as the U.S. Representative from Texas's 1st congressional district since 2005. Gohmert is a member of the Republican Party and is part of the Tea Party movement.

Fresh Gohmert interview today. Length 56 minutes.

2020_11_16 Gohmert Talks to Charlie Kirk about Voter Fraud Issues

https://youtu.be/w6OMCAY9Xko

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Lin Wood   (Nick Sandman's lawyer. Now on Team Trump)
@LLinWood

I strongly believe the taxpayers of Georgia have a right to know whether any of this $106M was paid as kickbacks to family members of
@BrianKempGA
&
@GaSecofState

After all, it is the taxpayers’ money.

#FightBack Against Corruption.
----------------------------

Quote Tweet

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Image_normalKathy Lanning@lanningkl
· 3h
Replying to @LLinWood
DOMINION and SMARTMATIC in GEORGIA
SMARTMATIC in Georgia
http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/bid-documents/194780047800-SOS0000037242349.pdf
See pages - 396, 411,412, 462

GEORGIA’S Acquisition COST:
Dominion Voting System for
$106,842,590.80
http://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/bid-documents/194780047800-SOS0000037242349.pdf

links

https://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/bid-documents/194780047800-SOS0000037242349.pdf

https://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/bid-documents/194780047800-SOS0000037242349.pdf

https://sos.ga.gov/admin/files/Dominion%20RFI_No%20Redactions.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Proof of Clintanista involvement

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Em6SdcfW4AAeR4u?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 9:23 pm

Wizard@OzRestored
5h

What is important is that Dominion Voting Systems enabled the ability to CHANGE the votes in real-time.
----
The "invisible enemy" had to be drawn out.
It had to be this way.
Hold steady Patriots.
TRULY GREAT THINGS AHEAD!

-----------------
We will bring it ALL down.
--------------
Refreshing this from 11/9.

We are way ahead in the game.

They took the bait.

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE Emav9vPU8AA-aF1?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 9:31 pm

The [ al-guh-rith-uhms ] ALONE... are all the evidence we need.

The [ al-guh-rith-uhms ] prove malicious intent to subvert the will of YOU the American people during a FEDERAL-LEVEL, NATIONWIDE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Welcome to the blinding light!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 9:34 pm

From June 22 we got the warning

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Jun 22

RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
------------------------

SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE WXlx5lg5_normalRogan O’Handley SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE 1f1fa-1f1f8
@DC_Draino
· Nov 15

I see your Great Reset and raise you a Great Awakening

Say when

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 5:20 am

https://archive.triblive.com/news/george-soros-sir-mark-malloch-brown/

know your enemy.  

I wonder what kind of underbelly Refugees International has.

He now lives with his wife, Patricia (“Trish” to George Soros and other friends), who is a vice chairman of Refugees International, and their four children in a five-bedroom house on a near-five-acre estate in Katonah, in upstate New York. The estate belongs to George Soros, who charges Mark $10,000 a month rent, some $5,000 less than a previous tenant.
--
You really have to read the article to see the money manipulation, but also that of societies.
It's a simple straightforward read.

And it's darned frightening what they've done around the globe and what they're trying to do here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE   SMARTMATIC  DEEP DIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMARTMATIC DEEP DIVE
Page 1 of 1