Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 27 December 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  27 December 2020 Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:38 am

Replying to
@mil_ops

Big moves in intel/cyber org, incl push to split NSA and CyberCom and bring NSA under civilian control, no doubt under
@EzraACohen

https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/12/21/the-key-supporting-effort-appears-to-be-underway-on-trumps-operational-timeline/

this is a big article with a lot of behind the scene information and explanation,
including other people we've wondered about.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:43 am

this pristine, snow covered scene is from:

https://twitter.com/Interior/status/1342496835110391809

[size=15]US Department of the Interior

@Interior

[/size]
Fresh snow
@YosemiteNPS
is beyond beautiful. Wishing you peace, joy and time in the great outdoors this season. From all of us at Interior, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

It seems as though we are being reintroduced to our country, government, military. That's nice. And smart.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:07 am

new is covid thread: Uv light kills covid 99% in seconds.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/tel-aviv-research-999-percent-of-covid-19-germs-dead-in-30-seconds-with-uv-leds-653315
----------------------
D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqNpHIqXIAcF4Y5?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:10 am

Micah Matichuk
@micahchuk
12h
Want an idea of how far we've come in twenty years?

This big card can hold one 18MP photo, and that's it. The little one, however, may contain over 35 hours of 1080p HD video. So tell me, is technology magic?
I think it is, both in the sense of amazement, and of deception.
D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqNfdSyU8AA4Abr?format=jpg&name=small

D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqLhrx1U8AExPB6?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:51 am

Catturd :tm:@catturd2
4h
Today would be a great day to pardon Assange and fire Christopher Wray.

General Flynn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJIWtjA4jA&list=PLKDm1nJ92oevVohc-GdCb6tCnJ_5iW-Zd&ab_channel=AmericanThoughtLeaders-TheEpochTimes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 12:19 pm

@EWillHelpYou

As much as it may annoy many of you, if you want a real victory, exposing the inner circle of betrayers had to be done.
The only way true justice can follow is if exposure is absolute.
Stay the course.

No matter what they plot, no matter what they try. No amount of money, power, or influence will stop us from exposing them. God bless.

When we stand up and demand answers, when we do not bow to those that tell us we must.

We win.
I have every ounce of faith in this team to see this through.
--
Sidney Powell has come under SUCH ruthless attack.  
----
@GenFlynn

What are they trying to hide?

“The over-arching challenge of [our] times: is there sufficient courage among the American people to demand the truth...As President Trump might say, ‘We’ll see what happens’.”
Sidney Powell is no conspiracy theorist. She is a legal scholar of the highest order.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/why_sidney_powell_gets_the_galileo_treatment.html

Observers of human history might have to go back all the way to Galileo to find a ruling class as determined to cancel someone as much as today’s is to cancel Sidney Powell in response to her single-minded devotion to bringing the truth of the full scale of the 2020 election fraud to light. 

The American ruling class of 2020 is bizarrely opposed to allocating any oxygen to what Sidney Powell has discovered and is alleging about Dominion Voting Systems (and others), about vote-shifting algorithms and partial decimal vote counts, and about vote manipulation showing up throughout the country.  Even Rudy Giuliani, the President’s attorney, and Mark Meadows, the President’s Chief of Staff, seem hellbent on publicly keeping their distance from Powell -- and on keeping President Trump from getting too close to or aligned with Powell.

Other elements of the ruling class -- such as SCOTUS and much of the rest of the federal judiciary -- won’t even look at the evidence Powell has assembled.  They just ‘don’t want to go there’, and so they make up legal excuses -- e.g., lack of standing -- and wave off the substance of the allegations.

Why?
The first and probably worst is that many on both sides of the political aisle may be in on the fraud.  Rigged elections are an equal opportunity enticement to many if not most politicians.  There would be no desire on the part of anyone in on the fix to encourage any investigation that might ruin the fix for everyone.

The second explanation for the ‘what gives?’ is fear and intimidation.

The third is the old cop out, "The people can't handle the truth."

It's a really good article to see.  Because if we don't win, it is ALL OVER for America. All over!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 2:06 pm

This thread seems as good a place to post this as any. From Jim Stone just a few minutes ago. This wasn't on Jim's page earlier this morning so it's as current as it gets. He makes a good point at the bottom.

D's Daily  27 December 2020 Chad13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 2:13 pm

I've been looking for confirmation of that.  I went to OANN-which is on Rumble.com/OANN now.

I can't find any yet.  I just see that one tweet retweeted all over the place.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Dove wrote:
I've been looking for confirmation of that.  I went to OANN-which is on Rumble.com/OANN now.

I can't find any yet.  I just see that one tweet retweeted all over the place.

I've been looking for conformation too and I can't find anything "official" either. But it's out there on social media and may be something to keep an eye out for. Could also just be another sexually frustrated basement dwelling incel LARPer trying for his 15 minutes of fame.

Incels - proof we must stop breeding. Rolling Eyes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 3:22 pm

We've heard this man b4 re: looking glass. But here's the deal.  There IS a Q element focused on Roswell.  I've just started on this vid, but ask yourself HOW did we get the SPACE FORCE up and running SO QUICK.  
I've been looking for confirmation that UFO's are man made vehicles, and this seems to back that up.
Also, I'm hearing often enough that it feels like confirmation that there IS a CHINESE base on the far side of the moon. 

We've become aware of alot since we first heard this-you might want to listen again.
One more coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxliVJCWI80&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 3:24 pm

The show notes on this one raise the question, has this man heard from Q team?  So it must seem like it at the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO_N0D9rl5g

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:02 pm

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23701-project-looking-glass-information-reference-q-drop-3585

Since Project Looking Glass has come back up today the link above will get you some refreshers if you need some. Anyone who may be either lurking or new to this forum DEFINITELY needs to see the info at that link.

We LOVE our lurkers and we do have a lot of lurkers here every day - and y'all are always invited to join the forum and chime in if you like.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:10 pm

In the first video, he's made the distinction that the timeline he's talking about is the 'elite's timeline' that always came to the same conclusion (of their defeat).
It reminds me of 'satan knows he has but a short time left."

Now Q has the Looking Glass, and is in fact making sure that's exactly what happens.  
Notwithstanding, that the Bible account of the endtimes is true.
And Q knows that better than we do.  Thank Goodness they are Godly, praying people too. I believe they are heaven sent to help us, because they ARE helping immensely!
And  PRAYER MATTERS.  Wink  So keep it up!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:33 pm

This is getting fun.  Remember the Illuminati cards and 'the cutting edge'?
I mean, why not?  We're quoting from Sorcha !  LOL. 

Here's a read: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/53/53ADD6A9C9DA06BE7D8C954FCF7BAFD4_Smoking.Gun.
Proof.-.Illuminati.Planned.to.Bring.Down.Our.Culture..4.of.5.pdf

14 pages of everything the enemy has had planned for us.  
Check out how we're doing.  Wink

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Dove wrote:
We're quoting from Sorcha !  LOL.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Sorcha is persona-non-grata here but if Sorcha found it first and Mike passed the info along, well, I gotta give credit where credit is due - and Sorcha found it first. Now I need to go wash my mouth out with soap.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:43 pm

D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqQLMH-XYAImNFX?format=jpg&name=small
D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqRoLd6XEAY0GF8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:45 pm

I wonder if Sorcha's been all that wrong after all.  it would be interesting to figure it out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:52 pm

We WILL gather all names of these pathetic enemies of the people and make sure no one forgets!
-------------------

I hope he is just a liar, I would hate to think our elected officials are that damn stupid, leaning toward stupid liar

D's Daily  27 December 2020 1f914
Hard to believe that our self serving Govt. thinks WTP are that stupid. I suppose he was in favor of pork filled stimulus insult also.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/27/sen-toomey-trump-should-accept-election-outcome-no-credible-evidence-of-fraud/

Wait till the 6th and the Patriots descend on D.C. There should be signs for all these bums, too.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 4:58 pm

@Mareq16
   and
https://redpilled.ca/terror-strikes-nashville-breaking-update-nashville-bomber-secretly-signed-his-house-deed-over-to-a-complete-stranger-for-free-exactly-one-month-before-detonating-massive-bomb-in-downtown-na/

--
NASHVILLE BOMBER SIGNS OVER 2 HOUSE DEEDS TO CALI WOMAN FOR $0 RIGHT BEFORE ATTACK

“Anthony Q Warner”

A Q Warner

-----------------
You're funny R.  Ol' Hal got me too.  hahaha!

A warning to Q???

---------------------------
D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqQbxjPW8AMIG76?format=jpg&name=900x900

Last edited by Dove on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Dove wrote:
I wonder if Sorcha's been all that wrong after all.  it would be interesting to figure it out.

Don't even start with that!  facepalm  I'm still not over my cognitive dissonance over Hal Turner being right a lot lately yet so I'm not mentally equipped and capable of dealing with Sorcha too. My brain would have an aneurysm!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:10 pm

Huh.  This is what I said..did I say it out loud?? Does it matter ?  No. chuckle

lonewolf D's Daily  27 December 2020 1f1fa-1f1f8
@lonewolfBuilder
3h
I don’t want to get too far ahead of things...but at this point, in addition to a continuation come Jan 21, I’d feel a whole lot better about America’s future if we had a Vice President Flynn.

E.~ 12.27.20

The Nashville Bomber situation reeks.
Why is the public being kept in the dark?

D's Daily  27 December 2020 EqR04x3UwAE8Bic?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:14 pm

For some encouragement:

John Q. D's Daily  27 December 2020 1f1fa-1f1f8@_Master_Mind_
1h
...cause the people crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Great little video: https://twitter.com/_Master_Mind_/status/1343328463911006210

D's Daily  27 December 2020 EdBMyWMXYAA7mFI?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:26 pm

lonewolf wrote:

I don’t want to get too far ahead of things...but at this point, in addition to a continuation come Jan 21, I’d feel a whole lot better about America’s future if we had a Vice President Flynn.

How many times / how many years have I’ve been warning about Pence right here on this forum.

I told you he was snake! That's why he got a white envelope also at Bush's funeral.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h

Good news on Covid Relief Bill. Information to follow!

------------------

Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
· 1h

VIDEO: IT Expert Ramsland: Audit in Savannah, Georgia Shows Tabulation Machines Were Sending Results to China.  
Story at thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:45 pm

PIX11 News  PIX11News

#BREAKING: Bomb threat at Empire State Building under investigation by NYPD, police say https://pix11.com/news/local-news/manhattan/bomb-threat-at-empire-state-building-under-investigation-by-nypd-police-say…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Disclose.tv 

D's Daily  27 December 2020 1f6a8

@disclosetv
· 2h

NEW - Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to "dim the sun and stop global warming." The project is known as SCoPEx and is funded in large part by the billionaire.

(Well SURE HE DOES. UV light kills covid!!!! )

https://www.westernjournal.com/bill-gates-savior-complex-spirals-control-funds-sun-dimming-plan-save-human-race/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:58 pm

From Jan. 2016

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 9:15 pm

from Dec 8, but it's worthy -like hitting a triple

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/08/fulton-county-commission-accepted-6-3-million-grant-from-zuckerberg-funded-safe-elections-project-with-no-public-discussion/

Fulton County Commission Accepted $6.3 Million Grant from Zuckerberg-Funded ‘Safe Elections’ Project with No Public Discussion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 December 2020   D's Daily  27 December 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 27 December 2020
Page 1 of 1