Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America is about to undergo a radical change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

America is about to undergo a radical change Empty
PostSubject: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 4:53 pm

and our lives have changed. Either the politicians live in fear from now on, or the people will. But, its not like we didn't already know that. Researcher, I can start looking for you a place down here,bro? Nice little place next door where you can live amongst Christians and Patriots

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 pm

Researcher, He grows a great garden and you won't go  hungry- at least till  you know what..  come on down.

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 6:54 pm

You two sure are some real special folks. I'm sorely tempted. Y'all never ever change, ya hear. I still think Yeshua has work for me to do here in this stinking cesspool. I don't understand it, don't know exactly what I'm suppose to be doing here, but it's hard pressed into my spirit. Maybe I've been doing whatever it is all along and I just don't know it. Might not ever know on this side of life. Maybe it's just about faithful obedience. Should the good Lord say "GO" someday though y'all will be the first to know.

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 8:30 am

Abraham and his family, Lot and his family(minus one on the way) were told to haul ass out of their version of Fagafornia,too...jes' sayin'
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 am

Scary thing is it isn't just cali anymore. It's sorta like a fire ant hill. We used to never have them when I was a child ,-  now they are showing up everywhere. They are aggressive and will attack anything in their path .
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 11:31 am

Bordercollie is right, Mike. California is everywhere now in all 50 states to varying degrees. Just look no further than your eastern neighbor Georgia as an example or NYC to your north. The evil spirit that is infecting California is spreading rapidly, infecting everything and everyone it touches. The entire world is not immune.  Alabama certifiably is not immune either. Notice that I specifically said "EVIL SPIRIT". This is a spiritual matter! The devil knows that we are at the end of this age and he has only a very short time. Abraham was personally CALLED by God and instructed to vamoose and he obeyed, however unlike Abraham I've had no such call.

There will be no escaping what is coming - by anyone - anywhere. Besides, no matter where I am at Yeshua's return, whether I'm dead or alive, in Calif. or Alabama . . . HE won't forget to come get me before HE lights off the big fireworks. Man am I ever looking forward to that day but before it comes it's gonna get real gnarly everywhere. (and no pre-trib rapture escape)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America is about to undergo a radical change   America is about to undergo a radical change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America is about to undergo a radical change
Page 1 of 1