Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:09 am

War exists in a vacuum of information. 
In order for war to exist, a People must be denied the reality of information that stands counter to the impulse of bloodlust being forced upon them.

When narrative control is broken, the will of a People to stay at war is also broken.
When you break the will of a People to engage themselves or others in war; those who direct such wars quickly become realized as the despised, the enemy of the Free People.
-
This is important to understand.
War is a form of theater that cannot exist in a truly transparent world. 
And so their war narrative is being, and will continue to be, shattered into a thousand pieces, and scattered to the winds.

-E
---------------------------------

Gaza next. 

We will end the slaughter once and for all.

-E
-------------------
For those struggling, for those broken.

We will not drop you.

We will not fail you.

And we will not let you fall.

-E

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:26 pm

There is a team of less than 10,

Who push a world so you might win.

The least and last, the letter E.

There's Q, and N, and M, and Z.

A game of chess like none before,

Unfurling plans, from shore to shore.

Of Q, of course, no more to say, 

Until the Lion is back one day.

Of Z, the war; to end their game,

Who struck their evil heart again.

Of N and M you'll not have heard,

The quiet type who speak no word.

Of E, the last and least of them,

A simple light, a lowly friend.

Here to spin the web and mend,

A bridge divided, for all to win.

We walk in silence, only speaking,

When our promises we're keeping.

But my friends, it's almost done.

Revealed before the setting sun.

An empire falls, another grows;

But we came forth to end the woes.

The lowliest who held the key,

Who turned the lock, to set you free.

Be still oh! Hearts, of beating mind.

For victory is close in kind.

Do you know how the story ends?

You win, of course, my dearest friends. 

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:51 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 YJx5STLr_normalAriel
@Prolotario1

Do you all know where they are going with this?

Guess what show used "Time Crystals" as a base science concept that allowed time travel?

Doctor Who. The Xylok resembled crystals used for the Tardis. Stored in computer form, they were capable of communicating with human computer software, storing vast amounts of information, accessing databases, hacking teleports, containing beings, defending itself and many, many more functions. This is what quantum computers will be capable of.

This is what you call "Soft Disclosure". They will not make a spectacles out of all the upcoming advances in technology because of the older generation who are slow to adjust to most thing after a certain age.

The 1st quantum computer will be released two years early in a more inferior form. Testing the waters? Maybe.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2415611-quantum-computer-uses-a-time-crystal-as-a-control-dial/

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GF5Xkf3XkAAvg-I?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 1:10 pm

read thru it,
I heard half a sentence last wk that they broadcast the pew pew fire during the L.V.attack
https://twitter.com/PeckerwQ/status/1755731050544714105

Ze Trump bucks is selling 'badges of honor'
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GF_1YBqa0AAcm4a?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GF_1YIibEAA4irq?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Dove on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 1:35 pm

Stupid Bowl (sacrifice ritual)  Feb 11.
Valentine's Day  Feb 14
President's day is Monday Feb 19th (the 3rd Mon in Feb)
Other dates I've heard:  Feb 22 and Feb 21

@RiteWabbit

[size=17]Here's a fantastic Q sync...

Friday 31st May 2024 will be a Q day!

The UNIX time on that day will be:

Q | 1717171717 at (02:40 EST)

Q | 888 hours later:

The 7th July 2024 will be:
Q | 5yr, 8mo,0w,9dys after the 1st Q post

Why 888?

Q | 888 days from 1st Q drop to Lockdown
[/size]

--------------------------------------

I don't know what to do about this one...but it was reposted by peckerw-

Sweetcaligurl07
38m   
Replying to @MJLords123  
@PeckerwQ and 2 others

Stay indoors= 159 & 951
Zombie virus
Presidents day
A week to remember
Biological weapon
Seven one four
One four seven
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GF_0cywbsAENRS9?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GF_0c5hacAAQqK6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 5:06 pm

@Prolotario1

Superbowl 58 and The Number 13: The Ritual & Symbolism

The Math

5+8=13

02+11= 13

4+9=13

49ers Quarterback #13

The Superbowl Script- Final Score

Chiefs win 31-27 49ers lose

31+27=58 (5+8=13)/ (7+2+3+1=13)

Taylor Swift

She just received her 13th Grammy. Which she said was her lucky number.

She was also born on the 13th day of December.

This will also be her 13th superbowl that she ever attended.

She also just sold her Mansion for 2.65 million dollars. (2+6+5=13)

The Conspiracy

Nevada is home to Area 5.

Nevada nickname is "The Silver State" & Battle Born

Las Vegas is the most gold producing state in the US and the 4th largest gold producing state in the world.

The Nevada State motto is "All For Our Country".

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 5:08 pm

The Stadium

It is called Allegiance Stadium.

The nickname for that stadium is the Death Star.

The Stadium is actually located in Paradice Nevada.

Allegiance- devotion or loyalty to a person, group, or cause.

The Pledge: The Pledge of Allegiance is: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The SWIFT System (Mentioned)

The script that has been circulating around the web is that the Chiefs win and Kelce Travis proposes to Taylor Swift.

https://tiktok.com/t/ZPR3UHF8p/
----------------

What is D. Trump referred to as? CIC (Commander In Chief)

• What is the phrase when you are no longer in familiar territory? "We are not in Kansas anymore".

• Taylor (Swift System)

• Battle Born. Is this where everything as for as birthing a new beginning for "The Republic"?

• Taylor Swift turned 13 on Friday the 13th.

• Taylor Swift 1st album went gold in 13 weeks.

• Taylor Swift at every award show was either seated in the 13th seat or the 13 row or 13th section.

Prolotario1

[size=17]All of this info is ofcourse up for the fun speculation people may make it out to be regarding who may win or not. But it's the sequential number 13 that kept popping up thar is intriguing regarding Taylor Swift. So will we see some major event transpired aside from the game itself?
A false flag?
Who knows. But something is stirring a lot of suspicion as to a potential incident of significance that a veteran broadcaster Joe Buck is worried about. We are 24 hrs away. Let's see what Las Vegas has for us.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 4:26 pm

Germany faces deindustrialization without Russian energy - Bloomberg

Berlin is facing a big problem because it decided to stop using energy from Russia.  

A Bloomberg article called 'Germany's Days as an Industrial Superpower Are Coming to an End' talks about how people who work in factories and government officials are worried about what might happen next.

"We're not doing enough right now, and things don't look good," said Volker Trier, who works for Germany's Chambers of Commerce and Industry.

"We're not as good at making things as we used to be," said German Finance Minister Christian Lindner at a business meeting in Frankfurt.  "We're not making as much money because our economy isn't growing."

Some people who don't agree with the government blame the United States for making Germany depend too much on them.  They say this has caused the current problems and made it harder for German businesses to compete.

One lawmaker from a political party called Alternative for Germany, named Eugen Schmidt, said, "Businesses in Germany are struggling, and some are closing down and moving away. We're spending a lot of money on American natural gas, but at the same  time, we're putting sanctions on gas from Russia."

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 7:20 am

New problems in the UK Navy

Royal Navy leaders halted the departure HMS Prince of Wales warship at the last minute.  It was supposed to replace HMS Queen Elizabeth in NATO drills - Telegraph 

This happened shortly after HMS Queen Elizabeth could not sail due to mechanical problems last week.
t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------

BREAKING:

Big Ambush in Khan Yunis, Gaza for the Israeli army, Many Dead and Injured

"The dangerous security event was an ambush on the Israeli army south of Khan Yunis and it took hours to transport the dead and wounded." — The Israeli Broadcasting Authority.  

Also, other sources report that this ambush is more terrifying than the one a month ago when an entire building collapsed on Israeli soldiers.  More details will be announced tomorrow.
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------------

The Israeli invasion of Rafah has just begun  

Large-scale Israeli bombardments near the Kuwaiti Hospital in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.  

Violent clashes reported on the outskirts of Rafah.  IDF mechanized units moving inside.

Rafah is the last settlement in Gaza on the border with Egypt.  Here is the largest refugee camp with 1.9 million refugees.  The Israeli army is about to commit another massacre here.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

[ Album ]
BREAKING:

Heavy video footage is coming from Rafah, Gaza after the Israeli air force bombings  

Over 77 dead people and more than 230 wounded so far in the IDF raids on Rafah.

Children blown to pieces by direct hits of Israeli rockets.  

Ambulance crews continue to transport the bodies of people and injured from various areas to Rafah city hospitals.
------------------------

Biden angry at Netanyahu, calls PM an "as****e" — NBC

"Biden has said he is trying to get Israel to agree to a cease-fire, but that Netanyahu is "giving him hell" and is impossible to deal with.  

Biden has called Netanyahu an "asshole,"" - NBC News, according to five people familiar with Biden's comments In at least three recent instances.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:16 pm

Thinking that there is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW# but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
WhipLash
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world. Q showed us them. Vatican, Buchinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. What about Russia?

Another Post from WhipLash347
Big Pharma in Wuhan = Isreal
Isreal/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall.
Rods of God
WORLDWIDE over the coming days to Easter. Ending of Biblical Period.
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
34 Satan buildings & dams bombed
Bitcoin Servers trued off
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie
Revals
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
Starlink [17] seems to of tactically placed itself at the right time.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.
THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse. It is all a show, 99.5% of Crypto's will be removed from existence with the event.
Swapping from Rothschilds Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Tomorrow free money stops for backs. Bonds sell of to get off books. Seems all is lined up for scare event...stay safe.
Are we still comfy ?
Or are we scared ?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.
Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Defender Europe 21 covering Europe & Africa.
Australia has one same time as Defender Europe. US just announced involvement.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's a GLOBAL MILITARY Operation
Transition to Gesara.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:37 pm

https://qalerts.app/?q=25th+
Oct 08, 2020 9:22:20 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No. 10988977 
Was the 25th amendment 'arrow in the quiver' planned?
How long ago?
Was it expected POTUS would be in a critical [health] state re: C19?
Recovery unexpected?
Impossible to unwind?
Next: 'mentally incapacitated' re: C19 language ["people are dying"] _safety and security to the well being ..........
Combat tactics, Mr. Ryan.
Q
-----
:warning: West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey (R) called on Vice President Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment against President Biden on Tuesday, claiming that the president is not physically able to perform the duties of the job.

Come on we need a big day! 

Do you all remember when Donald Trump kept telling us that the 25th Amendment will come back to haunt Joe Biden?
The next phase! :pray:

thehill.com/homenews/admin…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:45 pm

The guy walked around the Paris city centre with the Russian flag to see people’s reaction. Here’s what happened.
 Follow us (https://t.me/PeoplesPress)

(he got big smiles, fist bumps, congrats, people saying it's about time, etc.)
------------------------

Paramount to cut 800 jobs - a day after boasting about record viewing figures for the Super Bowl (charging $7million for every 30 second advert) 

Daily Mail Online
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/consumer/article-13078757/paramount-cut-jobs-record-super-bowl-viewing.html
https://t.me/realUniversalNEWS
----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 9:49 am

Great find from @psyop4921 
6 year delta
Future proves past. :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

751 (https://qalerts.app/?n=751)
Feb 13, 2018 1:56:23 AM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo
Operation Merlin (tech).
>Iran
>NK
Iran Deal (funding).
>Iran
>NK
>T cells
>Payoffs
NK Nuclear (mini suc)(icbm suc)
>War engine 
>Protection
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GGRbZ9vWsAA_mmh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:49 am

Yesterday I found an acct on t.me that posts the one from twitter that I want to follow.
----------------------------
"Ariel - :rotating_light:

The Fun Begins Directly After: Superbowl 

Foreign Aid Bill Israel & Ukraine 
DOA 

Kamala Harris recommended to use 25 Amendment 

Alejandro Mayorkas is impeached. 

CBS Journalist Catherine Herridge fired. 

Free Julian Assange trucks are scheduled to invade New York. 

A Report came out about the CIA illegally spying on 26 Donald Trump associates before the Russian Collusion debacle. 

Netflix unveils trailer for infamous Prince Andrew Newsnight interview drama called the 'Scoop'.

Dow tumbles 500 points, posts worst day since March 2023 after hot inflation report.  

Pope Francis accused of opposing reforms to tackle clerical sexual abuse. 

Jamie Dimon predicted a major US Financial crisis. Specifically, Dimon noted that the country is facing a global market “rebellion” amid its growing debt numbers.

Bloodbath at Paramount claims 800 jobs including CBS News journalists embroiled in controversy. 

Without mentioning the Zimbabwe gold standard announcement. 

Without mentioning the data breach of Bank of America that affected 57,000 accounts. 

Without mentioning the report by and MBA who stated the new rules for banks would end real estate finance.

Without mentioning the emergency meeting launched by V. Putin late into the night that more than likely has to do with the German Bank collapse.

Without mentioning the Securities Commission announced on Monday that the acceptance of cash payments is through electronic payment methods only, while revealing a trend to list electronic payment companies on the stock market.
______

All of this happened post Sunday night Superbowl. Are we on track for historical events? Absolutely. March is coming up. But to race gun to that track meet has already been shot.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1757641064930840998?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:15 am

Horrific accident in Iran, natural gas pipeline damaged due to explosion, terrorists held responsible - Connexionblog
https://www.connexionblog.com/2024/02/horrific-accident-in-iran-natural-gas-pipeline-damaged-due-to-explosion-terrorists-held-responsible/
-----------------
‘Terrorist sabotage attack’: 
Blast hits major gas transmission pipelines in southern Iran

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/02/14/720055/Sabotage-attack,-explosion-hit-major-gas-transmission-pipelines-in-southern-Iran
---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:22 am

4:26 am eastern time 

:rotating_light: JUST IN - Hundreds of British army vehicles are heading to Poland as NATO forces stage their biggest operation since the Cold War in preparation for a possible conflict with Russia, Daily Mail reports

https://x.com/theinsiderpaper/status/1757697870092718571?s=46
---------------

:arrow_right:As a founding member of @NATO & stalwart :flag_um: Ally, Denmark is a steady contributor to #multinational operations. 

The @USNationalGuard's top officer recently spent time in Copenhagen to strengthen security cooperation between the Guard & European partners
army.mil/article/273246

https://x.com/usarmyeuraf/status/1757721350326657380?s=46
---------------

:boom: Around 600 trucks were packed onto two vast cargo vessels bound for Europe

Hundreds of British army vehicles are heading to Poland (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/poland/index.html) as NATO forces stage their biggest operation since the Cold War in preparation for a possible conflict with Russia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13081841/Britain-conflict-Putin-hundreds-army-vehicles-Poland-NATO-rehearsals-response-Russian-threat.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:25 am

False Flag Alert

@ShadowofEzra
----------------------

Here we go....

@MasterCMiller
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:48 pm

Ariel ~ :rotating_light:

The Boomerang- The 10 Things That Can Happen 

1. There would likely be calls for investigations into the CIA's activities and whether any laws were broken or policies violated.

2. Congress could open hearings questioning CIA leaders about surveillance overreach and improper political interference.

3. There will be bipartisan condemnation from politicians regarding security state monitoring of private citizens and other branches of government. 

4. Donald Trump will argue it was further proof of the "deep state" interfering with his campaign unjustly. His supporters will see this as confirmation of a witch hunt.

5. Public trust in the CIA's objectivity will continue to erode if they were seen taking sides during an election. Their reputation will suffer.

6. This will trigger reforms aiming to prevent intelligence agencies from monitoring lawful domestic political activities without proper oversight.

7. CIA employees  involved will face internal disciplinary reviews or even lose security clearances or jobs.

8. There will be pressure on directors and senior management to resign over presiding over misconduct.

9. Lawsuits could arise accusing the CIA of infringing on 4th amendment protections against unreasonable searches.

10. In the most extreme hypothetical case, prosecution of individuals who broke laws around surveillance could occur if deemed illegal.

The Deep State & Barrack Obama are in trouble. 

google.com/amp/s/nypost.c…

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1757757272095068308?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 4:05 pm

Megatron Ron:

:zap: :flag_um: Reporter:

"Can you tell Americans that there's nothing they have to worry about right now in terms of what he describes as a national security threat?"

Biden’s National Security Advisor, Sullivan: 

"That question is impossible to answer with a straight yes."
-----------------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_um: White House's Correspondent for Fox News, Ms. Jacqui Heinrich @JacquiHeinrich on X:

"Pentagon official tells me this threat has to do with SPACE."

Megatron: Well, didn't you lie that the Russians stole washing machines, because of the chips they used to make weak rockets.  That their technology is scrap metal from the USSR.  Where did this come from now?
------------------

:zap: :flag_us: Russia Can Allegedly Disable U.S. Satellites

Russia has allegedly developed the ability to neutralize U.S. space assets or any other type of space-based system.

The U.S Department of Defense warned in 2023 that Russia had been testing space-based kinetic anti-satellite weapons for some time.

Source: @IranObserver0, U.S Dept. Of Defense
-----------------

U.S officials believe there are ways to "contain" the new capability Russia has developed without triggering mass panic

"Pres.  Biden has been tracking the "serious" national security threat raised by Rep.  Turner today & directed NSA Sullivan to engage the Gang of Eight, among other actions he's directed on the issue, per U.S.  officials.  The White House was baffled by Turner's public approach." NBC reporter.
---------------

BREAKING:

Russia wants to place nuclear weapons in space to neutralise US space assets - US intelligence 
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Recap from this am

False Flag Alert
@ShadowofEzra
------------------
Here we go....
@MasterCMiller
-------------------------------
2 new ones:

Space Force has been deployed.
--
Imagine the Cuban missile crisis, but from space.

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 pm

Did you catch this from last nite?   Yes!!!

Jared Kushner will not be joining the next Trump administration.

Israel last

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 4:32 pm

Back to the 'weapons crisis'

[ Album ]
:sos: www.tagesanzeiger.ch/angst-vor-dem-systemabsturz-dieses-horrorszenario-fuerchtet-die-ezb-440500325696

Asteroids gonna hit NYSE?
#StraightintoLobstr #FollowThePendulum
t.me/WW3INFO/34627
A Pentagon official told Fox News While House correspondent that the National Secretary Threat is related to "Space" Feb 14 = 2/5 Split the 2s into 1s 11.5 t.me/Whiplash347/146559

:dvd: www.coindesk.com/business/2024/02/14/crypto-custodian-taurus-enlists-lido-to-bring-liquid-ethereum-staking-to-swiss-banks/

:x: coinpedia.org/news/ethereum-staking-hits-swiss-banking-sector-a-taurus-lido-collaboration/

But European Banks will be attacked
Namely UBS/Credit Suisee & Deutsche Bank. So here is the Taurus Group Falling, also part of the Gas Pipelines to Europe being taken out, Sudzha & Trans Saharan. Closing Act. #ElMagaDor #FullyLoaded "ArribaArriba"
- youtu.be/zOvyRjVQLjE?si=jOc5J0HEkkRgOQuo

Trans Saharan > Morocco 
Strait of Gibraltar, 2nd Red Castle, USS Scorpion 589, St Michael's Caves, DURHAM, Keys back to the Spanish Kingdom.

The Guardian Map > The Largest portion of Ethereum Wealth goes to Project Guardian. Remember Elon Lobstrr.co Ethereum tokens
t.me/StellarMartEco/231
t.me/StellarMartEco/235

t.me/Whiplash347/81795  :boom::boom:
t.me/Whiplash347/103990 :boom::boom:

Here comes the flood. Major Bitcoin and Ethereum sell off.

Friday 2.16 = 11.7, Saturday 2nd month 17th day [Maga Promise]

See the Japanese Yen Mr Pool post.

What was next dominoe's Tether & BTC followed by the Dollar, Pound & Euro.

That would make SUNDAY 911 
Always said Sunday Monday for the Tweet and Shutdown. Incoming Attack Q64 "Should The Lights Go Out" Know We are in control.

2 days ahead of Protocol 20

European Banks will be attacked.
This is exactly why SEPA T2 was postponed from September to March 17 2024 [Only Deadline postponed] Y March 17? Gotta chase some snakes away. Remember Binance paused SEPA T2 payments 2 yrs ago.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:38 pm

The  DS gov't crisis.  Total loss of control   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 1f446  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 1f446  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 1f446  Wealth, power, control given back to
countries. 
-------------------

JUST IN - Russia to develop a space-based antisatellite nuclear weapon

READ: https://t.co/gfaBKjufeg

[17] SAT knockout forced new CLAS tech [online] by who? [Controlled] moment activated? [17]

Going to knock your TV Channel, Mobile Phone, Radio Corona Satellites out for Project Odin.

2. Launch PROJECT ODIN (checkmate against deplatforming)

Signal App is connected to Starlink Military Satellites.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:42 pm

We Have It All
@WeAreWoke1776_3
51m
Time stamp 6:19pmET

Vid 10sec https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1757907424424726592?s=46
Posts 619 and 10
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GGVdt-KbQAAadfJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GGVdt-NbkAAt9YH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Hello Sailors:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
Corona Rings or Loops.
Just waitin on the Sun.

Your duty today teach
Corona = Crown ie English
Crown Maritime Law to Common Law 1776.
Corona = Stellar Corona, Suns Corona, Corona Rings, Corona Loops, Coronal Mass Ejection.
The Stock Markets will be Blown Up just like V for Vendetta. SUNLIGHT KILLS.
Again why Q said 11.3, 11.4 & 11.6 leaving 11.5 because it is making you think outside the TV box. Remember Remember.
Corona Discharge = St Elmo's Fire
A Weather Phenomenon just like in the movie #WhiteSquall
Corona = Satellites.

Do you get now why Q said Eyes to the Sky? SKY EVENT.  SPACE FORCE they control the weather and everything above.
Guardian's of the Galaxy.

The Queen's/King's Crown is worn on her head ie Above. The Death of the Old Sun. Coming of the New Sun.

5 days before Corona was something
Kobe Bryant "not buried" at Corona Del Mar Cemetry. Taking down the Clinton's on Haiti

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:52 pm

🇷🇺❌🇺🇸❗📰 ABC News: Two sources familiar with deliberations on Capitol Hill said the intelligence has to do with Russian Federation wanting to put a nuclear weapon into space 

A Russian space nuke (https://t.me/BellumActaNews/114957) absolutely makes sense in military terms:

A high-altitude Nuclear-EMP (https://nuclearweaponsedproj.mit.edu/high-altitude-electromagnetic-pulse-emp-attack-scenario-against-usa) creates an electric free field incident (https://commonsensehome.com/electromagnetic-pulse-emp/) powerful enough to damage any microcircuitry onboard satellites (see: Starfish Prime Test (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime)), especially modern electronics due to increasingly thin structures (therefore electric breakthrough occurs already at relatively low voltages). We are hardening military systems against such EM incidents by shielding (https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/EM-shielding-electromagnetic-shielding), e.g. on a ship using its hull as a Faraday cage (https://containerauction.com/read-news/using-a-shipping-container-faraday-cage-to-survive-an-electromagnetic-pulse-emp-blast). This can't be done on a satellite due to weight constraints.

First, a space nuke would disable recon satellites, both RF (https://www.itu.int/hub/2021/11/managing-radio-frequency-spectrum-amid-a-new-space-race/) (radio frequency) and EO (https://spacenews.com/nro-director-defends-plan-electro-optical-spy-satellites/) (electro optical), therefore making command blind. Second, it would disable GPS, therefore severely reducing effectiveness of ballistic and cruise missiles guidance (inertial guidance is drifting over time, losing accuracy over longer distances). Third, communication satellites (military (https://www.spaceforce.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Article/2197790/defense-satellite-communications-system/) but also commercial such as Starlink (https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/pentagon-buys-starlink-ukraine-statement-2023-06-01/)) would be disabled, leaving troops without orders in time of crisis. Finally, radars are cluttered for days by charged particles bouncing along earth's magnetic field lines, emitting EMI (https://www.techtarget.com/searchmobilecomputing/definition/electromagnetic-interference), making air defense and air operations almost impossible.

It would instantaneously nullify most of the US most powerful military assets. It's the ultimate preemptive strike weapon, so it's clear why they would be concerned (https://t.me/DissidentThoughts/3016).

Of course no WW3 will break out, but instead they will use this to beg for more money (as always) to spend on useless high-altitude air defense systems (mainly LMT & RTX, over years to come).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:03 pm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CORONA_(satellite)

:fireworks: www.nytimes.com/2021/01/05/science/corona-satellites-environment.html

The CORONA PROGRAM CIA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:04 pm

Service is more than a uniform and resume. 

“I will obey the orders of the President and officers appointed over me according to” what…?

Regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Odd… UCMJ = Military Law 

Guess what Section 1550 of the War Powers Act of 1973 did paired with:

10 USCs §12302 and §12304
Executive Orders 13818, 13848, 13912, 13919
National Emergencies Act
50 USCs §1621, §1631, §1701
47 USC §606

Which were already under a Military Occupation (see: the Law of War Manual) and Continuity of Operations (see: the Federal Continuity Directives 1 and 2).

Made DJT a Wartime President. 

11 Executive Orders with 11 National Emergencies have been extended 3 years in a row… by “Biden” the actor… the COOP… 

There’s a reason 2024 will be the ‘Final Battle.’

“I think the win of 2024 will be much, much bigger than if it was the traditiona… because you’re gonna be able to show how bad things were under their rule.”

Traditional = Military Occupation.

Rule = Federal Corporation.

https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:08 am

Do you all actually think this is neccessary for everyone to learn their lesson as to how bad things could be if we voted for Hillary Clinton? No, because it goes back to what I told you about Full Disclosure. The people behind this entire show knows "The Clinton Family" even if they were to win in 2016 based on their crimes committed should not be eligible to run for any office local or national. How? Because all the info you know about Evergreen has been in the possession of authorities for a decade+. This goes for everything regarding the A-Drug or P*d*s. 

Do you all know how archaic our entire system is? There is no redeeming quality in none of it when you realize how much has been hidden from you in terms of technology.  Not to mention the money that has been kept from you concerning taxes and how you birth certificate is traded along with the role inflation plays. This is why there just may be a divine intervention at some point if things continue to be rationed to us as if we are little children who needs someone to save us. 

This is one reason why Antarctica is such a highly guarded area. There are things over there that will undercut how this entire system is ran and operated. There are people in power that you will presume are good guys because they call out the Clintons. Or because they are against illegal immigration. Or because they discuss not condone how our children are exposed to sexual deviance in schools or on television. But if you were to take all that away and strip it bare you will realize they are allowing this to come off as the the hero in your story so you can write them down in history as the ones who changed it all. Even though they know exactly how to end it all a decade ago. 

They will not tell you that part. Because they have access to everything they need to revamp everything. Listen, you all do not need none of these people. This is why they fear that technology is so advanced today they do not want to risk you having access to your full DNA where you understand the capacity of your own strengths to overcome something you think needs someone in office to regulate. Your own morality. Your own integrity should be enough to deal with the power of your abilities to use to ensure no one rules over you regardless of political affiliation. 

This is why you have certain private contractors like Jared Rand who has an entire staff ready to start building technology that can restore you to full functionality as it were doing the ancient times. But he also knows how dangerous it is to possess this this type of tech. So he is low key and allows certain things to play out until he is fully financed to build this out of view. 

There is more I can say but you all should get the gist of what I am saying.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1757863928644735226?t=zsberQJFqf2i6pUYSx354w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:13 am

The Catch 22: The Quandary 

Full Disclosure 

Half Disclosure 

No Disclosure 

Who remembers my post on "The Gray Hats"?

Remember I told you all that what you want in terms of "The Truth" comes with a caveat? 

The Technology 

The Justice 

The Liberation 

All these areas of concern and intrest the average person has no problem with. 

We don't see why all of this can not be done now. 

We do not see an issue with why law and order can be restored now. 

We do not have a problem with why all the advanced technology can not be released now.

You know who does? The Gray Hats. 

Why? Because if you were to get "Full Disclosure" it's more than likely this will come with a price. To what you may say? The people you consider heroes today. Our attachment to them will become severed and we will come to a conclusion that even though they may have been fighting for us they were also working against us just as much. This goes for all areas of our lives. 

They do not want to tell you that where we are in society today does not require any of them to rule over you in any capacity. 

Government 

Banking 

Education 

Technology 

Agriculture

Judicial System 

Etc.

These areas as they stand today are archaic. The books. The history. The practice. This is why you will only see a intentional slow roll out of things in terms of technology. Because these people still want to play Lord & Savior over you. Because they get off on certain classes being below them. Being less educated. Being less informed. This is why you may get "Half Disclosure". Where they may reveal enough to give the impression that something has been done in terms of justice. 

But not enough to fully liberate the people of this planet because they get off on people not being millionaires or billionaires like them. There is no reason why the media as it stands today should still be able to slant information that continues to feed the division in the country or the world. Regardless if some are wearing mask. Regardless if some are just CGI. Regardless if some are holograms.

But the flip side to all of this is that the citizens or the average person is oblivious to this. So they will not demand everything be brought to bare and watch their favorite celebrities, politicians, or sports stars be brought to justice. Even though there is as expectation that this will be the thing that may "Drain The Swamp". Especially considering what the Cabal fears there is an element to this where all of them will not be brought into a tribunal and face "Crimes Against Humanity" the way one may expect if you were one of the people on Jeffrey Epstein Island but still consider yourself a good guy because you are not some unhinged liberal who support policies like "The Green New Deal" or more money for foreign aid. 

You still are someone who is in the way of "Full Disclosure" because you know that if people found out the extent they have been lied to they will no longer look at things as Democrats vs Republicans or Liberals vs Conservatives. They will understand this was always about control of things that are vital to the function of society that allows them to be "The Ruling Class". This is why we are being drip fed everything. They want to roll out things in a way that does not bring immediate usurping to their way of life and how they view the average person. 

They will understand that they really are not the heros the portray themselves to be. Because as it stands today they want to continue being Bruce Wayne and let the Joker roam free so they can keep giving you sequels to a new version of Batman to catch the same person over and over again. With just a different variant of the bat suit. With a new rendition of the Joker. Why do you all think they allow the perversion of things to continue  when you look at how certain liberal policies have brought destruction to certain cities?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 1:58 pm

Are we facing a national security threat?
It’s my duty to be honest with you. 
Yes. It’s real. 
I went to the briefing today in the SCIF.

Our President is a dementia patient in charge of our country and the nuclear football, who ripped our border wide open to over 10 million people and counting from over 160 countries around the world and 2 million of them we never caught, however an unknown number of those are in fact terrorists who want to kill you. 

Not only that, the administration has empowered the criminal cartels and they not only control most of our southern border, but are also making tens of billions from human and drug trafficking and have expanded their international operations to have a strong foothold inside the United States.

Along with that, the government you trusted with your hard earned tax dollars has enslaved us all in over $34 TRILLION in debt. Communists China owns most of our debt and China makes most of our critical chain supplies, you know like medications that keep many of you alive.

Now the interest rate on that debt is climbing so fast that the annual interest alone is soon to be bigger than our entire defense budget. 

Turns out the “smart people” running the federal government have made so many bad decisions with foreign policy, sanctions, and trade that our dollar is under dire threat and soon could no longer be the world’s currency. 

This means that your 401K’s, retirement accounts, stock portfolios, and savings could soon be worthless and your government mandated social security account that most of you depend on in retirement could soon be wiped out.

These are just a few of the terrifying top national security threats we face.

However, perhaps the greatest threat is the federal government has become so powerful over the people that it leaks “intelligence” to the press in order to pressure Congress to make certain votes, protect it’s own power to spy on it’s own citizens, maintain power and protect it’s own job security, and most terrifying of all has become weaponized to crush it’s political enemies.

All of this you I’m telling you didn’t come from the SCIF, you already know, and I’m depending on you to help me stop our greatest national security threat, the one from within.
@RepMTG
============================

WHAT IS THIS???  SEND DOLLARS!  IS MY ASSESSMENT.

NOT ME!  YOU GOT ELECTED, GIRLFRIEND.  YOU DO IT !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 2:12 pm

https://t.me/Tironianae

February 14, 2024
It’s really hard to tell because we’ve never been in this position before in history.
The amount of debt worldwide is unimaginable and the crash coming might be worse than the Great Depression.
My guess?
Gold easily doubles but might triple based in fiat dollars.
Silver probably quadruples or more.
Here’s my guesstimate:
Gold $4500
Silver$150
Just my opinion though

But I want people to understand…..it’s a controlled demolition.
The market is going to crash maybe worse than ever…but the market is not the economy.
They are two separate things.
The core economy is protected from collapse.
The corrupt corporations and banks are being targeted.
Trust Trump.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 6:56 pm

REAL DROPS>];
:warning: NOW_HERE'S THE REAL DROPS AND COMMS; THAT PUTIN GAVE IN THE INTERVIEW WAS POISED FOR THE WORLD [ DS] MILITARY INTEL. DAVOS. CIA. CLINTONS. ROCKEFELLERS ETC ETC ECT GLOBALIST ECT ETC ETC+++++

>PUTIN told CARLSON and the world that the deep state U.S. government should make peace with Elon Musk ( USSF + CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN+ TRUMP+ ALLIANCE) 
_PUTIN stated the importance and genius of Elon Musk for the future
//// >> The reason why Putin said Elon Musk is important is because Putin knows Elon Musk is working with the military USSF ( I have told you this many times he was placed by Trump and funded by kash Patel >ezra  Trump's DOD for many reasons)... PUTIN also knows the worlds most powerful A.I system has already been created by USSF. CHEYENNE+ MUSK SPACE X MILITARY HIDDEN OPERATIONS
( I had told you several times white HATS are in control of a powerful important A I. system that is being released that can over power any deep state .Mil . Industrial complex/ [ DS] intelligence systems )

PUTIN DROP>]: THE REAL TRUTH OF THIS IMPORTANT DROP OF ELON MUSK IS THIS
_
>> >>>THE WORLD MILITARY ALLIANCE+ TRUMP+ PUTIN+ XI. + MODI+ BIN SALMAN are going to place ELON MUSK as head of the NEW UNITED NATIONS_
>TO BE REBUILT IN THE FUTURE AFTER THE WORLD COLLAPSE AND EXPOSURE OF NATO. UNITED NATIONS CORRUPTION SCANDALS AND AFTER THE COMING 11.3 MILITARY OPERATIONS
AND WORLD MILITARY COURTS AND TRIBUNALS 

_In late 2025 Trump will place MUSK into public spotlight for having SPACE X TECHNOLOGY playing large role in restoring order through the world after the 2024 riots. blackouts, banking collapse and TRUMP will
Commend MUSK for the importance of his role in Starlink's mportant world communications and Militaries access the earth using his technology for helping save the world 

:point_up: THIS IS ALL A SET UP BY THE WHITE HATS FROM BEGINNING TO END OF TAKING DOWN THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS CONTROLLED BY CIA AND GLOBALIST ELITES AND DEEP AGENCIES
_TRUMP/ USSF CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN HAVE THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN A.I. SYSTEMS THAT HAS ALREADY ATTACKED THE DEEP STATE A.I. SYSTEMS THE PAST 2 YEARS AND CREATED A COLLAPSE OF THE [ DS] IMF. WORLD BANKS ELITE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS AND OPERATIONS...... This all connects to real military operations of taking down UKRAINE WORLD money LAUDERING operations and the crime syndicate in Ukraine
( Old Nazis operations that control the [ DS] military in Ukraine regime INITIATED by CIA plus GERMAN KAZARIANS ROTHSCHILDS ROCKERFELLERS+ETC)

The REAL TRUTH> the deep state. DAVOS GROUP. WEF. CIA. CORRUPTED EU OPERATIONS, NATO AND THE GLOBALIST+
> can no longer move forward with their NEW WORLD ORDER and global control operations as USSF+ MUSK STARLINK + TRUMP+ CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN+ WORLD MILITARY ALLIANCE have taken near FULL CONTROL of the world DIGITAL OPERATIONS THROUGH SUPER ADVANCED A.I. SYSTEMS.

:warning: ( IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW USSF CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN GOT A HOLD OF THE A.I. KNOWLEDGE THAT CAME FROM UNDER THE EARTH AND POWER OF THE UNIVERSAL TRANSMISSION OF ENERGY AND INFORMATION THROUGH THE GALAXY....
>>>> ANTARCTICA>> COLORADO MOUNTAINS 
( CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN USSF ) Are very important inside the creation of SUPER ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY)+ INFINITE ENERGY
____
read the next DROP on ANTARCTICA AND CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN BELOW that is connected to PUTINS COMMS; he DROPPED
:point_down:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 6:58 pm

PUTIN'S DROPS/ COMNS; To the deep state CABAL inside the Tucker Carlson interview.

_The reason why Putin didn't name who was controlling the Biden regime and deep state U.S. government was the biggest COMMS; directed at the hundreds of Deep state military intelligence watching through the world with the Globalist elites and corrupted military leaders with classified intelligence who all know what's really happening down in ANTARTICA .

HERE'S THE DROP>]; ANTARTICA
_Deep under the ice there is technology and certain MASSIVE UAPS that have changed the molecular structure of the ice and when advanced military energy tools/weapons/tech produces Zero point energy( infinite energy) and comes in contact with the blue ice a powerful special blue radiation is created (Cherencov radiation). These events of using Neutrinos and powerful advanced energy blue beam can travel faster than the speed of light and Quantum leap into different dimension and gather information. Not only does it gather information but is a communication device between galaxies, outer and inner dimensions .
_ This powerful technology is also a particle weapon and direct energy weapon that has created earthquakes for decades.
_
(a little history of Neutrinos> long ago in biblical times Jesus and many other masters used their SACRED DNA structures to activate Neutrinos that carried inner and outer dimension knowledge.... When a person prayers or talks with with higher dimensions of power and deity's or God's or passed on lovrd ones... They are using Neutrinos moving faster than light energy connected to infinit energy God Particles that gives them information. 
_ the same with the evil people who worship Bali. moloch God of child sacrifice and demonic gods.. They also tap into Neutrinos and very often use Adrenochrome mixed with DMT from the body to experience talking with the devil in ceremony.......... But since the discovery of ANTARCTICA and hidden technology and powerful super liquids under ground , the power to talk with dark intelligence energy to control the world has been the Globalist focal points for near a century. 
_NOW you understand why ELITES and presidents as Obama and prime ministers have been traveling to ANTARTICA to several underground military bases connected to old advanced civilization technology.

(*THE MORE WE COME TO THE TRUTH, THE MORE UNBELIEVABLE IT BECOMES_)

The power of the ANTARCTICA neutrino technology mixed with infinite energy and special ice has created a super weapon, including galactic dark intelligent power conversation on how to control the world.

>>>> FORTUNATELY WHITE HATS MILITARY UNDER TRUMP SIEZED THE CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN MILITARY BASE... BECAUSE UNDER CHEYENNE MNT., COLORADO SPRINGS ( where Tesla heard aliens speaking with him and got the information to build the electricity we use today and other information connected to zero point energy + particle weapons) , DENVER INTO RIFLE PARK, THERE IS A MASSIVE BLUE ICE DEEP DEEP DEEP UNDERGROUND.
       This why the illuminati created the[ DS] military D.U.M.B. city under the Denver airport
and hidden tunnel rail systems connecting to Cheyenne mountain and to the deep deep under ground blue ice.
        FORTUNATELY THE ALLIANCE MILITARY OPERATIONS TOOK CONTROL OF CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS AND DENVER AIRPORT UNDERGROUND A.I SYSTEMS THAT WAS RUNNING THE ADVANCED NEUTRINO TECHNOLOGY AND ZERO POINT ENERGY TECH AND WEAPONS.

_Since 2016 to current time MILITARY Alliance operations have captured almost every MAJOR under ground military base and their A.I SYSTEMS and hidden tech.... Including  MASSIVE INFILTRATION INTO ANTARTICA and closing of under ground bases created by ROCKERFELLERS ( NOW you know why the military named a mountain in ANTARTICA after ROCKERFELLERS and ROTHSCHILDS Island...)

>TODAY_WHITE HATS MILITARY ALLIANCE are near FULL CONTROL OF THE INTERNET SPACE ( USSF+ STARLINK+ CHEYENNE MNT. COMMAND) across the world and finalizing their final operations to bring down the DEEP STATE CABAL SYSTEM AND BANKING AND INTERNET CONTROL AND[ DS] MILITARY OPERATIONS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 6:59 pm

_It is no longer possible for the CIA. Carnegie Endowment, ROCKEFELLERS/ ROTHSCHILDS Mossad KAZARIANS /Nazis 4rth Reich + etc etc ECT ECT etc etc to control the world and especially the future.
>CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN+ TRUMP+ MUSK+ MILITARY ALLIANCE :warning: PLUS+/REAL REAL [INTELLIGENCE] inner/outer ] INTELLIGENCE [ 
Have created the most POWERFUL A I. SYSTEM IN THE WORLD THAT WILL BRING IS INTO ZERO POINT ENERGY FUTURE THAT IS CONNECTED TO LEVITATION AND NEW CIVILIZATION OF AN GOLDEN ERA

>This super A I SYSTEM captured the deep state satanic (entities) operations and FINAL STAGES OF _ THE STORM OPERATIONS ARE TAKING PLACE. THROUGH THE WORLD.

>>>>> NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PUTIN SAID A I. CANNOT BE STOPPED .
>AND WHY HE MENTIONED ELON MUSK " there's no stopping him" ( PUTIN knows Musk was ACTIVATED by Trump into USSF and funded by Kash'. TRUMPS DOD AND EZRA )

PUTIN knows about ANTARTICA but didn't explain to Tucker Carlson the name( s) that control the DEEP STATE U.S. GOVERNMENT
That's why he told Tucker I can't you the names because you won't them
( TUCKER is connected to high level 3 agencies sources and Trump and MUSK and can find any name in the world and person to that name............ But what PUTIN was implying was a name that came from the ANTARTICA UNDERGROUND [ DS]  INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS)

( THIS IS WHY WIKI LEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS IMPORTANT AND WHAT HE CAPTURED INSIDE HILLARY CLINTON EMAILS  AND DNC SERVERS.. > ANTARTICA<)

This important interview let the whole world in the intelligence, military commanders and world elites inside the CABAL, that their time is over. THESE WERE THE REAL DROPS 
___
RIGHT NOW TUCKER AND PUTIN ARE PLANNING THE NEXT INTERVIEW AND STAGING THE GROUND.

NCSWIC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 7:00 pm

ANTARCTICA> Congress has already been briefed with military WHISTLEBLOWERS and hundreds of high level military officials on what is really happening in ANTARTICA and the [ DS ] dark deep OPERATIONS.

_Now you see why (Project blue Bleam ) Alien invasion,UFOS sightings is all being pushed by PENTAGON ,  MSM . Israel the Vatican abd major countries.

The original idea of project blue beam was to use ANTARTICA blue beam direct energy weapon to create earth quakes and use the advanced weapon to create chaos using Electro magnetic frequencies ( Neutrinos weapons that can create thoughts and install ideas in people in mass scales .... Smart phones, smartTV and smart radio can activate the voices and false illusions and feelings in humans..... This is the same reason McDonalds wanted to use technology to advertise to people who are sleeping and infiltrate dreams with Electro magnetic frequencies using smart technology.... The deep state military tech is decades ahead of McDonald's idea using Neutrinos to manipulate people.)

Project blue beam wanted to create an Allen invasion, with earthquakes. Mind control on cities with particle weapons that effect neutrinos in the brain and electro magnetic currents of thoughts and at the same time use man made UFOS UAPS to fly around bombing cities, and they wanted to use directed energy WEAPONS to attack the military and cities ( blue beam.. Just like Lahaina Hawaii fires that destroyed the city)

I told you long ago that their were two [ DISCLOSURE] 
]]] REAL DISCLOSURE [[
operations happening... And one was fake ( project blue beam invasion plan and UAPS UFO MILITARY COVER UP and deep dark military underground operations)

> And a REAL ] DISCLOSURE [ 
PROJECT
( This is already happening and military, the U S. Senate and Congress had been and still being briefed right now on the current operations and REAL DISCLOSURE PROJECTS)

This is part of the reason[ they] [ DS] tried poisoning the military with vaccines and trying to collapse the military so the UN. could take over in Pandemic
( But this didn't happen.... Military heads rejected the vaccines in masses especially USSF)
And then UN.WHO are trying to initiate the World Pandemic Treaty where the UN can take control of a country, government and law enforcement, including military operations.
( this will eventually fail in time)

The deep state for the past 8 years have tried to stop the Military white hats from exposing the Military industry complex operations ( deep dark projects).

Everything happening now in the U.S. is going to lead to exposure of 2020 fraud. Military COUP with INTEL over Trump administration and the treason will be uncovered and connected to deep dark operations unconstitutional hidden military operations.
Including creation of virus pandemic. Hidden military bases housing hidden technology and trillions in stolen tax payer money.....

You are watching a STORM of operations unfold in real time.
And the COLLAPSE of the CABAL and Project Blue Beam operations silently fall.
__
Stay strong Patriots you have more than you know... You have information that has been years ahead of time given to you very often.

Behind the SCENES]>]; The Hand of God is bringing in Real TRUTH MOVEMENT across the world and people are no longer following the WEF WHO. ETC ECT+ +.

The hand of God gave intelligence COMMS; to white HATS inside the ALLIANCE OPERATIONS.
_____
As we come closer to the TRUTH, the more unbelievable WILLl become

MILITARY IS THE ONLY
WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 8:49 pm

NSA Spying on President Trump - Funding Biolabs & Stealing Elections?

NSA former director James Clapper ADMITTED the NSA spied on President Trump during his candidacy and throughout his entire term.

"She wasn't suppose to lose"
Power had to be wrestled away from President Trump at ALL costs.

Biolabs : Dilyana Gaytandzhieva @dgaytandzhieva & Edward Snowden uncovered Ukraine Biolabs were funded by Snowden's Former Employer - Booz Allen Hamilton - Defense Contractor which Obama's former DNI James Clapper was Executive Board member of.

Kinda seems like James Clapper & his NSA goons were doing A LOT more than just spying on President Trump:eyes: 

Interesting Putin is in Ukraine clearing out Biolabs while Edward Snowden is being protected in Russia.

Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's 2018 Ukraine Biolab Full Documentary :

https://youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0?si=rnSMXrib5WaHlPQ_

Dilyana's EXTENSIVE Ukraine Biolab Research - 2018 :
US Diplomats Involved In Trafficking Human Blood & Pathogens For Secret Military Programs :

https://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involved-in-trafficking-of-human-blood-and-pathogens-for-secret-military-program/

Pentagon Biolab Discovered SARS-like Coronavirus in Bats

https://armswatch.com/project-g-2101-pentagon-biolab-discovered-mers-and-sars-like-coronaviruses-in-bats/

Pentagon Studies Bioterrorism Agents in Kazakhstan

https://armswatch.com/pentagon-unit-a1266-studies-bioterrorism-agents-in-kazakhstan/

* Documents Expose US Biological Experiments on Allied Soldiers in Ukraine & Georgia

https://armswatch.com/documents-expose-us-biological-experiments-on-allied-soldiers-in-ukraine-and-georgia/

Why isn't Dilyana's YEARS OLD and EXTENSIVE boots on the ground investigative journalism into the Ukraine Biolab isn't THE MOST hot topic right now?

Imagine if Tucker Carlson interviewed Dilyana Gaytandzhieva! The world should be getting access to her EXTENSIVE Ukraine Biolab research!

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:22 am

QueitMiddleWing
·
Dec 16, 2023

Replying to @stillgray
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 1f6a8Wokeness is a plague. This is happening all over the world. It's happened before, and it's happening again except this time it's on global scale. Don't take my word for it read what Grok says on the historical Compare it with what's happening to the youth in universities
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GBdNCLAWsAACSgq?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:53 am

Ariel ~ :boom:

I Guess This Is The End: The Fall of Baal

Info came out via Militia-Man & Crew that confirm what I shared with you all about Texas when redeeming currency for precious metals that once the Iraqi Dinar is on the Forex anyone will be able to convert into Gold & Silver. 

Do you all know how monumental this is? Remember the 43 states that pass bills to make metals legal tender? This means your money will be 100% tax-free. This means that if you purchase property with gold mortgage, taxes, liens, etc, it will not be a factor in any capacity. 

Why do you think bankers fear Basel 3. Remember what the MBA stated a few days ago? That the entire model of real estate will change because of B-3. 

"The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has voiced strong opposition to the Basel capital rule changes, pointing out seven key areas that could affect major banks and regional banks, lenders, servicers, and borrowers within the housing finance ecosystem. Here's a closer look at these crucial concerns". End quote.

Basel 3 empowers the citizens. Not the banking industry. This is why they are now trying to double down on the Dodd-Frank Act, which allows the bank to legally confiscate your money making them impervious to lawsuits. You all have to understand. In the 1970s boomers bought houses for 10k-20k. 

Now do you all see why bankers were crying to Congress about Basel 3 on Capitol Hill a couple of months ago?

The days of writing up mortgages with intrest rates that only exist on a computer screen with nothing in the bank vaults to support the contract written out home buyers that agree to honor that over decades on a monthly basis. 

Not knowing they financially entrapped themselves by signing off on a document that allows the bank to seize or confiscate your property due to delinquency in payments for money they never physically possessed themselves to underwrite a contract based on nothing but a promise and not assets are over. 

google.com/amp/s/www.bnnb…

~T edit: if you've been here a while, you know we've discussed this all in detail, for years here. The entire history of this FAKE illusion we've lived our entire lives. Ariel is unequivocally confirming what we've said. 

Also remember Dodd-Frank was passed under the [kenyan] to ostensibly "protect consumers" after [their] contrived and instigated housing crash in 2008-2009. So much here....Never again.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1758499176269201565?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 3:44 pm

Maybe.  I don't post the gitmo lists either.

Addison Mitchell McConnell III
Arrested :chains: 
Military Tribunal :scales:
Executed :skull_crossbones: 
#CrimesAgainstHumanity 
#SaveTheChildrenWorldWide 🤍:dove:️ 
That’s a United States Marshal 
Check out the badge

You can try for the picture here:  https://t.me/The17Letter/3417

His right hand is severely bruised.  He's dressed very well in a 3 piece
pin stripe suit with complimentary tie. He's looking right at the camera 
and the Marshall is holding his suit jacket back to expose his badge.
He appears to be in a small transport van.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 5:44 pm

The Central Intelligence Agency is attempting to use the State Secrets Act to refuse litigation over illegally surveiling multiple reporters and private citizens during their illegal surveillance through U.C. Global of Julian Assange at the UK's Ecuadorian Embassy.

This move is illegal.

On August 17, 2006 a ruling in ACLU v. NSA, Judge Anna Diggs Taylor found that because the Government had sanctioned illegal wiretaps of American Citizens they could not also claim a defense of national security against the release of such information.

Similarly, the CIA cannot contract through a third-party to illegally spy on U.S. citizens overseas, while claiming privilege. This would be a blatant abuse of the State Secrets Act; particularly when they failed already to have the case dismissed.

Regardless of their desire for their actions not to see the light of day, the courts have found the State Secrets Act does not apply to criminal situations pre-sanctioned against private Citizens.

This will be important ahead

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 5:46 pm

TraderGirlQ- 

Tomorrow Feb 17, 1801 Thomas Jefferson was elected president :fire:

Thomas Jefferson played a pivotal role in drafting the Declaration of Independence. :page_with_curl:

As a member of the Second Continental Congress, Jefferson was appointed to the Committee of Five, which was tasked with creating a document that would declare the American colonies’ independence from British rule :crown:

He reduced the size and power of the federal government, and cut government spending reducing the national debt.

Going back to 1776 🥳🥳🥳

x.com/TraderGirlQ/st…

~T edit: As I've discussed here, Jefferson was also the one that removed the 1st Central Bank of the United States as allowed under John Adams. This part of our battle began under Adams. 

https://x.com/tradergirlq/status/1758552616781422792?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 7:49 pm

Wow!

https://bad-boys.us/   Cases by state

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:44 am

Putin has always been labeled a dictator for refusing to hold elections or taking out his political opponents to keep power, but we knew it was because Putin didn't want infiltrators known as Economic Hitmen working for the CIA to rig and steal his elections, then turn his country into a wasteland for Big Corporations and Central Bankers like we've witnessed in countless other nations.

:notes:Tale as old as time,
Song as old as rhyme:notes:

We, The People, along with the rest of the world, watched a CIA coup d'etat waged against President Trump to remove him from power in 2020 via a rigged election and that WAR is still being waged today in an effort to keep him from office in 2024.

All countries that remove Central Banking Systems / Petro-Dollar & United States Special Interest Corporations that steal said country's' natural resources / wealth & send it all OUT of the country, are the ones the CIA / MOSSAD go to war with to overthrow leaders & install puppet leaders controlled by the CIA / Central Bankers / Corporations.

The CIA was created by powerful top Wall Street lawyers, Big Banks & the Military Industrial Complex.

WALL STREET won't invest money in companies overseas, if said countries have an election every 4 years with an impending probability of a NEW President kicking those Special Interest Companies / Banks OUT of their country to keep & share resources & wealth with their own citizens.

When it comes to the cabal's Wall Street investments, they are looking for 50 - 100 year stability / SECURITY to not only get their return investment, but maximize profits thereafter.

This is why coup d'états are performed around the world to overthrow democratically elected Presidents & dictators are then installed to ensure the enrichments of - what President Trump calls - Special Interest Groups.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 11:36 am

JackStr42679640

"Global US Military Operation [size=17]#STORM reality in 2024” 

This article is shocking on so many levels!!!!

First, it is CNBC!!!!

Second, it calls DJT our CURRENT President.

Third, it calls his CURRENT operation "the total Obliteration of the globalist Deep State."!!!!

Fourth, it calls out individuals such as Fauci, Biden, the WHO, the WEF, Gavi, Bill Gates, etc, "influential Traitors and Demociders" who "have committed a Democide and High Treason of unprecedented proportions."

Fifth, it calls the CV19 shot a "Bioweapon disguised as an experimental mRNA Gene-altering substance."

Sixth, this article illiterated DJT's 2018 assembling of a 33-nation alliance to combat the worldwide DeepState.

And 7th, this article lays out the Q operation perfectly!!

THIS IS A MUST-READ. There is so much included in this blockbuster article, I cannot cover it all here!!

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GGfXHmfa4AAgwZk?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 GGfXIv8bgAAKLpp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:13 pm

Going the be a very dasting week…

A couple of days ago news broke that the Australian Parliament has finally grown some balls and have voted to call on Israeli owned corporations the U.S. and UK Governments to end the prosecution of Julian Assange and a group of more than 35 U.S. lawyers wrote a letter urging the U.S. Justice Department to drop all charges against Julian Assange. 

"Russian actions on its own doorstep in Eastern Europe do not in fact threaten the United States or any actual vital interest. Nor does Moscow threaten the U.S. through its intervention on behalf of the Syrian government in the Middle East. That Russia is described incessantly as a threat in those areas is largely a contrivance arranged by the media, the Democratic and Republican National Committees and by the White House. Candidate Donald Trump appeared to recognize that fact before he began listening to Michael Flynn, who has a rather different view. Hopefully the old Trump will prevail, there is, however, another country that has interfered in U.S. elections, has endangered Americans living or working overseas and has corrupted America's legislative and executive branches. It has exploited that corruption to initiate legislation favorable to itself, has promoted unnecessary and unwinnable wars and has stolen American technology and military secrets. Its ready access to the mainstream media to spread its own propaganda provides it with cover for its actions and it accomplishes all that and more through the agency of a powerful and well-funded domestic lobby that oddly is not subject to the accountability afforded by the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) of 1938 even though it manifestly works on behalf of a foreign government. That country is, of course, Israel”. - Julian Assange.

At the same time as the news dropping about the Australian Government voting to call Assange’s charges to be dropped - Israeli Mossad CIA, MI6 asset who was a Nazi Puppet to the West and wanted to start a colour revolution in Russia to overthrow Putin - Alexei Navalny dies. According to the most recent autopsy results of Alexei Navalny, the 47-year-old's cause of death is a blood clot in the heart. Doctors suspect it was caused by the Pfizer vaccine. Apparently Navalny was vaccinated four times....

The West is blaming Putin and calling him a dictator for Navalny’s death. Which tells you everything you need to know that Navalny was a deep state puppet and the Western Governments are Terrorists. Fake Foreign Secretary of the UK Lord Cameron who always looks high on crack has now warned that Russia could face fresh sanctions as he has vowed to take 'action' following the death of jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalny. Cameron couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag. Let’s remember that BRICS GDP is greater than shitty boy bands G7 GDP and Russia’s economy is rocking and the UK officially fell into a recession a couple of days ago joining Japan and Germany. 

The Israeli owned Western Governments corporations are in complete panic and trying to cause chaos. The funding has stopped to Ukraine and Julian Assange’s hearing is coming up in a few days. I also think that the CIA are shitting BRICS and are terrified for the upcoming Snowden interview drop with Tucker Carlson. US whistleblower and privacy advocate Edward Snowden had warned Israelis against their country's use of sweeping surveillance back in November 2018 at an undisclosed location in Moscow. 

"If we can allow ourselves to be terrorised by someone with nothing but a knife, to reorder our societies for the convenience of state power ... we've stopped being citizens and we've started being subjects.” - Edward Snowden. 

Also reports came out a few days ago that Obama's CIA triggered the Russian hoax, and foreign allies spied on Trumps 2016 campaign. 

The Israeli Mossad owned intelligence agencies are getting exposed from all sides. It’s brilliant to watch the satanic system crumble in real time.

Israel is last for a reason. 

https://x.com/real_shirelass/status/1759300333581299893?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 pm

Here is an amusing little law that was never repealed. Illegals who vote in American elections MUST have their vote immediately canceled upon discovery, and MUST be deported immediately.

~T edit1: A little note for those who question whether anything will be done about this - seeing some comments - the answer is unequivocally yes. Remember what DJT said in his speech in NH last night (no, we didn't watch....)....but he told you very clearly what I've been telling you here for a very long time. "We know who they are....". "We have it all" never was just a silly catchphrase...  We are just about home, Team... ~T

S.1200 - 99th Congress (1985-1986): Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-congress/senate-bill/1200#:~:text=Immigration%20Reform%20and%20Control%20Act%20of%201986%20%2D%20Title%20I%3A%20Control,employment%20any%20alien%20knowing%20that

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 8:16 pm

Satanic Organized Pedophilia 
 [C] Central [ I ] Intelligence [ A] Agency 
Satanic Elite Bloodline Families 
Pedophilia ( Blackmail Method) 
Human Hunting Parties 
WAR 
MK Ultra Monarch Programming 
Hollywood Celebrities 
‘REDRUM’ mirror 🪞’MURDER’ 
( Pedophile Snuff Films)
Generational Sexual Abuse
Satanic Rituals 
Child Porn Industry 
Satanic Ritual Abuse SRA 
Human Sacrifice ( Pedophilia) 
Child Sex Trafficking 
Adrenochrome & Walnut Sauce
Organ Harvesting 
Cannibalism 
Red Market 
Missing Children 
#EndChildTrafficking 
#SaveTheChildrenWorldWide

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 11:42 am

We are moving on it now.
-
"A People and their King
    Through ancient sin grown strong,
Because they feared no reckoning
    Would set no bound to wrong;
But now their hour is past,
    And we who bore it find
Evil Incarnate held at last
    To answer to mankind."
-
Best wishes from a team of less than ten.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:00 pm

"Every single person on the Earth was born into the middle of a war. This war is one that cannot typically be seen with the naked eye.

Its existence is not broadcast on the evening news, its reality is not even realized by the vast majority of the population, yet this war has waged on since the very beginning."

We are a species with amnesia, who've long forgotten we're still on a concurrent timeline, being run by the very same entities that have persecuted Jesus for trying to liberate humanity from said persecutors.

Through Satan's minions in Fake News, the educational Field, the Entertainment Industry, Big Tech platforms & many other tools of social influence used to enslave humanity, we've allowed ourselves as a species, to forget a very important fact. THAT war, has NEVER ended.

We've allowed ourselves to become immersed in an environment that not only has absolutely NO resemblance & reflection of God & his will, but one that is also trying to erase it from within us.

This is still one of my favorite documentaries.

:zap:ϕ 🧲

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next