Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 pm

If you know you know. 

Dead are Alive 

Alive are Dead

They will not get the pass this time. 

THE BEST IS YET TO COME! 

@Q17Patriots
(so JFK, whose picture was with the post, would be 106 years old today.)
Substract 7 years to get to presumed picture date.

There are a few ways this could 'work'. I can't come to terms with most of them, myself)  Maybe things get garbled in the description.
--------------

Second flush INCOMING! 

picture of DJT headed to DC with a bottle of Draino and a plunger.

And 'Trump card'  ace of spades
---------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:29 am

@Prolotario1

Everyone wants Donald Trump gone.

Alex Jones

Michael Flynn

Roger Stone

Patrick Byrne

Ivan Raiklin

Steve Bannon

Candace Owens

Clay Clark

Ann Coulter

Etc.

The Liberals are their useful idiots. The Conservatives are their unwitting pawns, collectively entangled in a web of influence that extends beyond political ideologies.

Do you know why you are starting to see clearly the enemies D. Trump have coming out into the open? The tribunals. You do not think these people know their card numbers will be pulled soon?

D. Trump getting back into power is life or death for them. 2024 is their last chance to officially remove him to install Michael Flynn to avoid firing squads, gas chambers, lethal injection, or life in prison. Their cronies who you see in the public eye are the ones tasked at shaping public opinion as to why their could be a better option outside of D. Trump.

Robert F. Kennedy

Vivek Ramaswamy

Ron DeSantis

Nikki Haley

Ben Carson

All of these people are Deep State assets. Which is why you keep hearing that sources close to the Trump' camp are saying such & such person could be his VP pick which are lies. That is why D. Trump always comes out to deny those claims. All those people have blackmail on them. Which makes them useful to use and control.

Time is running out and they can no longer keep up the charade of just being some political commentator. They can no longer act as if it's just politics.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:31 am

Do you all remember the report that came out in February of last year when Donald Trump said he wanted to bring back firing squads, hangings, group executions and the guillotine? Who do you all think he was talking to? He called it an eye for an eye. D. Trump is out for blood. But you wouldn't know this because you assume he is on good terms with traitors like Michael Flynn. Then why was M. Flynn denied entry at the Mar-A-Lago?

People, you all are really underestimating how biblical this election is. It's only February and you have seen 3 public figures called for his death or assassination. A. Coulter being #3.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFeoulJWcAAQF7-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:34 am

Ariel

Listen to me. Carefully. What you are witnessing with most public figures is a timeline correction. All these people have made a deal to carry out "The Great Awakening" without causing a Civil War.

This is why some are being allowed to stick around. What you are watching with Tucker Carlson is the 2.0 version doing what the original one would never be allowed to do.

Why? Because he's gone. This operation was never about abruptly removing all the pedophiles without any recourse to avoid social upheaval.

You are watching a delicate mission to awaken the people so that when it's time to show the tribunals it will be welcomed but half-way scoffed at as well. Because you have people who refuse to believe their sacred cows are Satanic Pedos. Especially the Conservatives. These are the more harder ones to awaken.

They are more brainwashed then the liberals. The Liberals carry on like the entire system is fucked up and just thug it out. The conservative actually believe all you need patriots, guns, bible, and the constitution to save this country.

Not knowing this is the other arm of the Cabal that is controlled by the Military Industrial Complex. Which is controlled from underground. Where 90% of the missing children are taken. This is why this has taken so long. Because people who had shows on CIA television for years know exactly where those kids are and most likely abused them as well.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:36 am

Anon,
You’re right. I was having a difficult time accepting Alex Jones being just another bought and paid for controlled opposition talking head, but after what happened on his show yesterday with Ivan Raiklan and Alex both cheering on someone to take Trump out.. and he’s always sucking off Flynn like he’s some kind of God. Dead giveaway. Flynn probably has him paid off. Supposedly infowars was about to have to shut down because Jones was broke but out of nowhere, an anonymous donor gave him a huge bitcoin donation that he then sold to keep the show going.

Interesting, huh? Could it have been Flynn, or someone working for him?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:10 am

Ariel
@Prolotario1

Roc-Nation Canceled Pre-Grammy Party

A. P. Diddy was going to show up unannounced without any invitation.

B. Management couldn't figure out a way to ensure P. Diddy was not going to be allowed in.

C. Clive Davis was in talks with overhead to give permission without Jay-Z consent.

D. P. Diddy is radioactive and the industry no longer wants to be associated with him or his brand.

E. All of the above?

However we look at this we can see a clear split from a once close business partnership for legal, social, brand, and financial reasons. Hollywood has no real friendship. Everyone has dirt on one another.

The hugs are fake.

The handshakes are fake.

The smiles are fake.

The respect is fake.

The love is fake.

Everyone in that industry are out to preserve themselves at the expense of everyone else. There is no "I Am My Brother's Keeper" in that industry. Jay-Z canceled an entire party to make sure P. Diddy doesn't show up.

P. Diddy has cases pending.

TD Jakes has cases pending.  (Mega church pastor)

Two people who hung out at parties many times. Not to mention what has been captured on tape regarding TD Jakes sexual escapades with men.

All of this comes down to Human Trafficking. Which is the thread that connects Hollywood to all the missing children.
2024 will reveal all. More on this soon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:23 am

@Prolotario1

"The Great Awakening" Full Speed Ahead

Remember when Michael Flynn publicly showed his support for Dom Lucre?

Guess what? He deleted the comment. Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f923

Michael Flynn knows people are catching on to the grifting.

I also have the original screenshot below when he replied to Dom Lucre in standing behind his shenanigans.

It's over for them.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFcrp-uXcAAb8EW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:24 am

Ariel

@Prolotario1

·
18h

This was Michael Flynn comment before he removed it. Michael Flynn what's wrong? You do not have Dom Lucre back anymore? Let me guess you seen the fake interview with Manny Waks? You now know Mr. Lucre is on borrowed time?
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFcsNNcW0AEeP37?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:26 am

Dom's grift is fixing to come to an end! Was it the $10,000 for the fake tunnel doc that has finally brought him down? Only time will tell! Tik tok!!
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFc6iI5XwAAOZpV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:28 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFdziGnXwAA6DnF?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFdziGnWIAE_X38?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:09 pm

Jack Straw

@JackStr42679640

[size=17]Hi Guys, quick update, if I understood correctly.. according to Ground Command, the entire world is currently under international or global martial law (n.b. NOT national martial law) - individual governments have zero control and are in the process of renegotiating for sovereignty.

In other words, the governments and/or government Incs are currently not recognized as sovereign and need to register with the Archivists and Hall of Records via Ground Command and/or revised Global Intelligence Agency (GIA) structure/s.

Also, all countries are currently declared bankrupt and the IME, UN, World Bank, WEF, etc. are also defunct corporations without any sovereignty. These will be replaced by a revised GIA and entity known as CARE.

The IRS is being restructured and may be replaced completely. Janet Yellen has been fired (not public yet) and the US Federal Reserve + Treasury is on notice till 30 June, i.e. if they cannot pay the Global Repository back the quadrillions owed, it will be handing over ALL its assets including property, commercial property, land, business assets, etc.

We are about to see the real truth and the real news unfold before our eyes. Brace yourselves for short-term volatility, medium-term change, and long-term prosperity...
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:11 pm

W.R. Schock, QBD

@iontecs_pemf

·
2h

"Entire World Under International Global Martial Law" Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f440Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f440Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f440
Yes, see Trump's Capitulation Tours in "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" for the big picture explained.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:21 pm

If you have T Mobile:

Marc Palasciano   

@marc_palasciano

I don't know this man-haven't seen any post history, 
so..Maybe good info, maybe not.
----------------------

Most people don't know how deep T-Mobile is intertwined into [size=17]#TheGreatReset and @wef
, but I do.
- Are you ready to lose your freedom?
- Are you ready for the government to control your every move and every dollar you spend with digital currency?
- Did you really think COVID was just an accidental pandemic that resulted in the largest transfer of wealth in history, while also launching digital measures to control people?
- Did you notice how Artificial Intelligence apps came out of nowhere since 2020? And not just any AI, these apps can pass the bar exam to be a Lawyer, or a medical exam to be a Doctor.

- Welcome to the #FourthIndustrialRevolution, where "You'll Own Nothing. And You'll Be Happy". The good news is, humans won't have to work as hard because AI will continue taking over more and more jobs. The bad news is, now a lot less humans are needed on earth.
- Did you think Israel/Palestine was an accident? A lot of people don't know that World Wars are a great way to usher in Industrial Revolutions.

Meet @tsystemscom , one of @deutschetelekom
many subsidiaries.
- T-Systems helped both the WHO and European Union with creating vaccine passports and digital identities.

- T-Systems has a subsidiary, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions that helps companies conform to Agenda 2030 with robust sustainability plans and cloud computing with automation.

- One of my favorite apps T-Systems created is the Customer Data Platform. It combines data from a lot of different sources to create a customer profile. e.g. Social Media, Online Searches, Identity, and Banking.

- Nice work T-Systems! It looks like y'all have a robust Social Credit Score system ready to go

- I personally experienced being discriminated against by T-Mobile in Texas, I was not allowed to attend a Holiday Party in 2021 due to being unvaccinated, and a "Magenta Pass" and QR barcode were required for entry. (i.e. Vaccine Passport)

If you read all of that - I appreciate you!! Please follow me if you appreciated this.
My entry into independent journalism is in a video below this post. It's a quick intro to let you know how I think about a few big topics in today's society. I'm brand new at this, I welcome your feedback, suggestions, and even roasting and trolling.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 F9KUtXiW0AA79sp?format=jpg&name=small

his vid:  https://twitter.com/marc_palasciano/status/1715496833026245022[/size]
and a guide
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 F86rg7eW8AAez7t?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:21 pm

@Prolotario1

[size=17]And for those wondering from my last post of Mark Lamb I am very aware of the Staci Burk story. And the cover-up. And the fact that Sheriff M. Lamb is close friend with someone who knows Joe Flynn. I am very aware that Donald Trump referred to M. Lamb as Central Casting. There is alot of things people are not aware of regarding Mark Lamb. As he us a part of "The Flynn Network". But again he would be for "The Normies" at this stage. No different then Tucker Carlson 2.0. They are being used for timeline correction until they are no long needed.
---
Anon: Question for you, can’t recall you ever mentioning Dan Bongino before— And I follow your posts. Deep State or one of the good guys?
---
Ariel: I will just leave you with what Lin Wood said.

LW: My list of Deep State individuals exposed by republishing the maliciously false accusations by Kyle Rittenhouse against me and #FightBack
without ever seeing the TRUTH from me or #FightBack:

Tucker Carlson
Sheriff David Clarke
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Jack Posobiec
Sebastian “Fake Accent” Gorka
Dan “Bongo Bongo” Bongino
Charlie Kirk
Ashleigh Bandfield
Sean Hannity
I don’t have access to Twitter or Facebook. So please let me know if I am missing anyone!!!
Thank you.
Lin
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f64fQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 2764Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f1fa-1f1f8[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 3:02 pm

Maria Bartiromo said Gavin Newsom is from central casting in the interview that aired this morning
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 3:12 pm

How we know has never changed.  Follow the money.

doqholliday

·
17h

Flynn is not part of Q team according to this drop.

Also the timestamp is 11:11:22

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFdj8yCaoAA3QbE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 4:27 pm

SummmertC

·
5h

Can Hardly Wait Obama! (Superbowl)
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFgbUOtbsAAvutS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 6:58 pm

U.S. Senate releases draft of $118 billion bipartisan bill, which would provide $60 billion in military aid to Ukraine, $14 billion to Israel and $20 billion for border security.

The show is just starting...
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

NEW:

:flag_il::flag_ps: Netanyahu and his team are ready to sacrifice Israeli hostages held by Hamas.

Netanyahu: "Israel is not ready to accept an agreement to free the hostages in Gaza at any cost"

Negotiations between Israel and Hamas have stalled despite Qatar lying that an agreement had already been reached.  

Netanyahu does not want to release all the Palestinian hostages he is holding and he does not want a permanent ceasefire but a temporary one of two months.  

Hamas is demanding an "all-for-all" hostage exchange and either a permanent ceasefire or all-out war.

Literally, both sides do not want a ceasefire.
@Megatron_ron
------------------------

Trump: 
"Israel was supposed to participate in the Soleimani assassination, and it withdrew two days before the action."
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

Apart from the attack in Avdeevka, Russia is also preparing for a new offensive in Kharkov - Forbes 

Russia concentrated 500 tanks, more than 600 combat vehicles and 40,000 soldiers near Kupyansk in order to recapture the Kharkov region,  Forbes article says.

The Russian group is opposed by approximately 10 brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with 20,000 military personnel.  

But the main problem is not even the difference in numbers, but the shortage of ammunition among the Ukrainian Armed Forces, the publication notes.  With a five-fold advantage in shells, Russia can concentrate artillery without fear of Ukrainian counter-battery fire.

This situation allows Russia to apply a well-known approach: the systematic destruction of urban areas, making them unprotected," explained the Ukrainian analytical group Frontelligence Insight.

Ukraine is trying to compensate for the shortage of ammunition through thousands of FPV drones, but the range of such a drone is only 2-3 kilometers.  This is not enough to hunt Russian artillery, which is located 20-25 km from the front.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 7:04 pm

GMO animal feed causing infertility in livestock....:sheep::cow2::pig2::hatched_chick:

Older footage...but lo and behold ....MANY farmers are now identifying that their feed has been the cause of change in the normal production and health in their animals....🧐

Hmmmmm ...which leads to the question...the animals that survive or produce......what are we now eating!?
Join: Mel Gibson (https://t.me/+J9DBdBdTo3o5OTM0) �
---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 7:14 pm

Warning :warning:

The inner >War inside the U.S. Intelligence agencies is reaching an all time high as the NSA leaks FBI memo to Texas Border agents and Intelligence on the Border<

The FBI memo is a fake BLACK FLAG, PATCOM Operations that is using FAR RIGHT EXTREMIST WHITE SUPREMEST
( Most likey CIA>MK-ultra goons ) to attack the migrants and U.S. border patrol to stage a false flag event that will lead to Biden and deep state blaming Patriots, Maga and Trump supporters for the [ ds] event.

From the highest levels inside the U S. Intelligence agencies they are sending warnings to the border patrol and high level sources through the governments. 
_, The fbi memo leak is causing chaos inside the intelligence agencies///
( It's well known through the military intelligence and 3 letter agencies that The Storm and Arrest wars are coming)

At the same time the NSA has denied the Biden administration and the CIA Pentagon against using their facial recognition systems ( that have already been abused in the January 6 fbi false flag PATCOM operations illegally)//// 
_
_
The deep state Narration has begun as MSM News outlets start pushing the civil war narration and twisting stories that 
Colonial Pete Chambers is a Green Beret and leading white extremists to hunt down immigrants and start civil war against the Biden administration.
_Hundreds of liberal news outlets are pushing the same CIA MOCKINGBIRD narration.

BEHIND THE SCENES>]:WIRES INDICATE MAJOR WHISTLEBLOWERS FROM NSA, BORDER PATROL, CIA AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE ALREADY SIGNED WHISTLEBLOWERS IMMUNITY LAWS WITH CONGRESS_
__
Major panic inside the FBI as LEAKS continue and the January 6 pipe bombs saga unfolds as false flag events that are staged by the FBI >>>> THE PIPE BOMBS ARE FBI SPECIALTY With their own special SIGNATURE in the way the bomb is created
_, military specialist, analysis and intelligence agencies ask know the pipe bombs are FBI Training special made pipe bombs 
_Intelligence communities have already identified the person who left the bombs as an FBI correspondent
_
Lots is happening in the U.S. the deep state cabal prepare to create near civil war EVENTS, this all comes as CIA Ukraine Proxy war fails and Russian military has annihilated the CIA/NATO operations
(Now UN/DAVOS / NATO is begging the EU to create a military to fight Russia ...
Unfortunately EU intelligence and several secretaries of defence have given military assessments that the EU counties are out of ammunition and munitions... This all comes as NATO has failed to produce the one million a month ammunition productions and less than 20% has been produced.....
Ukraine is holding billions of U S. And EU tax dollars... But have no place to buy ammunition and more over the Ukraine military has nearly been wiped out and the last of reserves are being used ( pulling people off the streets to fight.. Young and Old) 
_
_Major panic in the United Nations as U.S. military assessment and war gaming operations and simulation war with Iran is a negative out come.
> Iran has over 40,000,000 million men willing to fight, and Iran military is highly advanced with weapons and has some of the highest military ammunition stock reserves in the world.
_Turkey, Russia, China will back Iran
And Saudi Arabia will completely shut off the U.S. from oil

WIRES]]; Intelligence reports state that the  non jurisdiction of the U.S. military illegally stationed in Syria is where the U.S. soldiers came from. They were not part of the U.S. military base in Jordan
( MASSIVE COVER UP is happening in the U.S. military with Biden administration and CIA [ DS] NEWS agencies pushing the False stories )///
> Several colonials in the U S. have an stated that Iran would not use drones to attack as Iran has some of the most advanced weapon systems in the world and the drones strike were made by local militia's.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 7:15 pm

:fire: Panic in the Pentagon/ CIA as the U.S. military stock reserve is reaching all time low and all war assessment confirms Russian, Iran can easily take control of the black sea. Mediterranean and red sea...
:fire: MAJOR PANIC as Turkey Military mulls over intervening in the U.S. attempt at world war 3 operations. //// Cables]] indicate Turkey sent strong warnings to UK not to intervene in the U.S. Iran situation.

MASSIVE PANIC IN UN. NATO. EU. AND U.S. AS THE EPSTEIN SAGA IS MOVING FORWARD
>] Behind the scenes >]!: Cheyenne mnt. And Military white hats+ TRUMP are STAGING for the perfect moment to bring EPSTEIN SAGA MORE INTO THE LIGHT//)/

Panic in DC. CIA.FBI . as EPSTEIN EXPOSURE COMES CLOSER./////
_
[they] are trying so desperately to start world war 3 and U.S. civil war to suppress EPSTEIN>/ UN) / CIA PENTAGON EXPOSURE and more
____
Stay safe Patriots if you are in Texas. California and New Mexico standing with Take Back Our Border movement.
(White Hats in the NSA and different agencies are trying hard with military and ex military to facilitate Texas operations and they are behind the scenes sending warnings and also warning FBI not to facilitate a black flag PATCOM operations.)

Allot happening behind the scenes<
_

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 7:32 pm

COVERT COUP VS. COUP OPS IN UKRAINE
MAJOR DIVISION GROWS IN THE GOVERNMENT<
(This now being reported by growing MSM outlets)

I had long ago been giving you inside DROPS on the division and growing COUP in Ukraine happening against the Zelensky regime

NOW_escalation grows inside the DIVISION Of THE UKRAINE GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY

*Top Ukrainian General's Conflict With Zelensky On Display In CNN Op-Ed

Amid persistent more-than-rumors that Ukraine's President Zelensky is trying to fire his defense chief, Gen. Valerii Zaluzhny, CNN has given the embattled general op-ed space to speak some things that are certain to pour fuel to the fire.

Prior international reports, including in CNN, said that on Monday Zelensky asked his top general to step down. Zaluzhny reportedly refused. We earlier asked the question, is there a brewing mutiny as the split between the military leadership and Zelensky administration grows wider? 

In Zaluzhny's CNN op-ed, published late in the day Thursday, the top general has continued saying things which run afoul of Zelensky's more positive, rosy narrative as the latter desperately tries to attract more Western weaponry and funding, at a moment many European nations are struggling with >DEPLETED DOMSTIC STOCKPILES<

"We must contend with a reduction in military support from key allies, grappling with their own political tensions," Zaluzhny writes. "Our partners’ stocks of missiles, air defense interceptors and ammunition for artillery is becoming exhausted, due to the intensity of hostilities in Ukraine, but also from a global shortage of propellant charges."

Meanwhile, Bloomberg too is acknowledging the open divisions
_General Valeriy Zaluzhnyi is a national hero for Ukrainians. But two years into the war, setbacks on the battlefield and political jealousies in the capital have soured his relationship with President Volodymyr Zelenskiy. This week, the president tried — and failed — to force out his commander-in-chief, pulling back the curtain on a damaging rift at the heart of the Ukraine war effort.
_____
I had just DROPped information that NATO had failed in trying to produce 1 million ammunitions a month in their operations.
And hit less than 20% percent Mark
( Now _ Top NATO official pushes the Russia war to 20 years ahead>)
_Israel running out of ammo as they moved the past 2 years most of their military stock reserve's to Ukraine
_UNITED STATES at so time low in military stock reserve's
___
:thinking: Hmmmmm... Just like Q The Storm Rider has been saying for the years is happening and now U.S. colonials are calling NATO a collapsed Alliance and the UN/ U S. [ DS] MILITARY TO INVADE MIDDLE EAST A PAPER TIGER 
_
_
_Real TRUTH... Iran doesn't want war and is surging in economic boom and Saudi Arabia is helping pulling strings to COLLAPSE THE UNITED NATIONS W/ TRUMP+ MILITARY INTEL OPS.

It's all happening.

How do you think I knew the War in Ukraine was going to erupt long before anyone knew what was really happening in 2020 and how the EVENTS were going to trigger NUCLEAR Standoff>coming////  and I have been giving you the CABLES of the Middle East war that was going to erupt long before msm or any other outlets was really talking about.////
_
_
_it's hard for the normies to understand how EPSTEIN connects to tl all the chaos happening... But I have been telling you back then.. EPSTEIN was going to trigger the WARS
>[ CIA] [ MOSSAD] [ MI6] [ UN] [ GLOBALIST][ +]
>How did Cheyenne mountain get a hold of reading the future. The travel tech.> Infinit energy. /)) > Looking glass/ / / CLASSIFIED time warp/ travel operations.

What's under the undiscovered oceans and Earth.

Why is Antarctic so important?

Why did the Roman Catholic leaders remove large parts of the Bible around year 300?

What is the SOURCE?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 6:54 am

@Prolotario1

[size=17]On Guard: The Stance & Strike

Michael Flynn tried to threaten me with lawsuits. (Hard Fail)
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f92d

Realdefender45 tried to say I had a stolen identity. (Hard Fail)
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f60e

Brian Gamble tried to dox me. (Nice Try)
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f609

This is the lowball tactis being used by "The Flynn Network" when they can not disprove your information.

Do you see people?

This is not about whether the info is true or false. Because it would be easy for defamation suits and community notes to discourage me from posting inaccurate information.

The feed.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 2705

The algorithm.

The trending.

The views.

This is where the fight is. This is where the power & influence is. Something that is working against The Flynn Network. Why? Because "The Truther Movement" is much more prominent then it was before the Liberals were suspending accounts that posted taboo information about 2020 election, adrenochrome, Covid-19, Hunter Laptop, etc.

Michael Flynn charging 1,776 dollars on his dating app for lifetime Membership for private medical info.
[size=0]https://4thepure.com

Realdefender45 suggesting a 20 dollar donation box at a Election Integrity event in New Jersey.

Dom Lucre requesting 10k in donations for something that has no follow through other then a fake interview.

But they are all on the phone trying to convince themselves that everyone that notices their grifting is tearing the money oops, I mean the patriot movement apart.

This is the only reason they even network because they discuss how they can monetize info to sell to you without people like myself calling it out on a big platform that gets more views then their channels combined.

They can't mute that.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f6ab

They can't block that.

They can't remove that.

They can't flag that.

But they can do all of that on Spaces which is the only reason they wanted to invite me on. You all didn't think I noticed they muted that other person who was calling out Michael Flynn not knowing the Pledg Of Allegiance?

People, go on their channels scroll their feed and find me something posted on their channels that calls my info into question about it being outright lies.

My info is not behind a paywall
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f911

I do not have anything to sell.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f4b0

I do not own a online store.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f4b5

I do not have any books to sell.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1fa99

I am not going on tour and requesting donations at every stop.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f4b8

I do not have a website that monetize medical information that is supposed to be private.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f489
[/size]
contd[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 6:55 am

Everyone already knows the people who do. Which is not up for debate because the info is proven on their digital stores. It is proven at their Paytriot events. It is proven through their subscriptions. It is proven on their Patreons. Info that is already available for free.

Not to mention Roger Stone & Patrick Byrne pushing for Michael Flynn to be president. Which is why I told you all his tours are the same sneaky shadow campaign Ron DeSantis tried disguise as a book tour.

I have people who worked in the Trump camp from 2013 to 2016 who told me Michael Flynn thinks he is a better choice for the White House. You all know her very well. And I am not talking about Tore.

But you already read her story about this same topic.

I do not post any info for people to simply believe me. I publish this so you can have the tools you need to come to the same conclusion I came to without having to believe one person over another based on who sounds more believable.

And since when did Spaces become "The Court Of Law"?

Who was supposed to be the judge & jury?

Who was supposed to come to a verdict and decide if my info is true or false?

Aren't you all already doing this when I post anything on my channel?

Do you need me or anyone else to tell you if anything is an outright lie if I told you Joe Biden won the 2020 election?

Do you need me or anyone else to tell you that Covid-19 was a bioweapon?

Do you need me or anyone else to tell you that Bill Clinton is a
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f17fėdQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f17e?

What makes you think anything else I post is up for debate if I have not gotten any community notes or demonitized because I kept getting community notes like Dom Lucre?

I have shown you many accounts who have blocked me. Is that not enough?

I have shown you I am supported by "The Judges" who are military African royalty

@ROYALMRBADNEWS

is that not enough?

I have shown you I am supported by market insiders like

@litecoin_bull
is that not enough?

I have shown you I am supported by Hollywood royalty

@PattiDArbs
is that not enough?

I have shown you I am supported by military veterans like

@Genghis_Khan911

is that not enough?

I have shown you I am supported by John Walsh daughter

@MeghanWalsh_

who are fighting to get her children back is that not enough?

How are you going to wake up and all of a sudden decide that what I have been sharing with you is up for debate with people you do not even know? People you do not even follow. People who have not shown you anything that warrants the attention that you give to this channel 24/7 around the clock.

I get it, you just wanted to hear my voice right?

You just wanted to hear my sarcasm in audio form right?

You just wanted to hear me put someone in their place on a live stream right?

Guess what? If I did all of that you think that call would have been recorded and published for more people to see?

They remove their post on my page once I call them out and make them look silly. You do not think the same would happen in an audio format?

They do not want to even embarrass themselves in my comment section. Did you know I have none of these people blocked? So where are they when I am exposing their favorite hero?

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 6:57 am

Don't you think they would get more views commenting on my channel then the 700 people that were on that Spaces last night? Whether you know it or not this is "confirmation bias" or "intellectual laziness."

Displaying a tendency to prefer info that aligns with their pre-existing beliefs, avoiding the responsibility of conducting thorough research or critical thinking without any interruption from opposing viewpoints.

This behavior indicate a reliance on the opinions (in audio) without verifying facts independently (on your own time) potentially leading to a skewed perspective or misinformed conclusions because you want to listen to a shouting match for an hour and come to a decision based on who had the most airtime.

You didn't press the follow button for that.

You don't bookmark the info for that.

You don't repost the info for that.

You do not monitor my page for that.

So why was yesterday/today different for you?

My account gets 85-95 million views a month. Which means you have that many people who have access to my channel who have all the ample opportunity in the world to post their info that calls mines into question.

Where is the opposing info that has done so?

Michael Flynn

Bishop Larry Gaiters

Liz Crokin

Lara Logan

Realdefender45

Catturd

All of these people blocked me.
Did you all know I have none of these people blocked? If what I was saying is hogwash this wouldn't be neccessary.

I am off my soapbox now. Goodnight.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:24 pm

@Prolotario1

Exit Stage Left: The Dissappearing Act

Natural causes.

Car accidents.

Resignations.

Retirement.

Heart attack.

The Cabal and many if their cronies have and will leave the stage using the aforementioned incidents of intrest. Meaning they have passed months or years ago. For "The Normies" it will just have happened without any foreknowledge as to why prior to the news reports where they appear to be on the verge of death.

Because the general public are oblivious to the Military Tribunals. They are clueless about JAG/COG. They are ignorant to the EOs signed by Donald Trump. So these departures from the former elite has to play out a certain way that would make sense.

This is why the military couldn't abruptly remove any of the guilty parties involved in the Adrenochrome practice. Because the public would have presumed this was political revenge. Because most of the people who wanted him out of office who are guilty of "Crimes Against Humanity" are/were Liberals & Democrats.

Not to mention the covert opposition in the conservative sphere who appear to support Donald Trump but also want him gone.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:46 pm

“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I have seen how badly they will fight to protect it, I have suffered, like many of you, how loved ones are willing to break all ties with you defending the same system that enslaves them. Like Neo said, people are not ready to be unplugged. But the question is, are we?

Taking the red pill doesn’t automatically unplug you, it just allows you to ‘see’ with greater clarity, but it’s a process that takes time. Time to assimilate, time to digest and time to shed. 

Shed beliefs, shed habits, shed thoughts, shed people and ultimately shed the person you used to be. 

It begins questioning some things and it ends questioning absolutely everything. You will believe nothing and everything at the same time, and the more you know, the more you will realise you know nothing. 

You will begin to slowly detach yourself from all of it, like an actor that no longers wishes to play it’s role in a production. You will want to walk away from it, to disconnect, to unplug. 

The matrix is a circus, an illusionary, extraodinary, all encompassing circus that has bewitched us from birth. The red pill makes you see it as the circus that it is, and so you are suddenly left on your own; shocked, bewildered, somewhat lost, isolated and having to create your new real reality by yourself. 

A reality based on truth.

But what is true? What is there left when everything you thought was true is not? When deception is all you’ve known? 

When you start asking yourself these questions, is when you are ready to unplug. It’s when you find yourself building your reality from scratch by holding on to the only things you know in your soul to be true. 

And what are those? 

Everything that is not the matrix; it’s the soil under your feet, the tree that gives you shade, the sun that warms your skin, the child that holds your hand, the dog that licks your face, the scent of the flowers in the yard, the birds that greet you in the morning, the song you wrote with your guitar, your mum’s smile, the waves that come and go, your baby’s laughter, a shared meal, a friend’s hug, a slow dance, a summer’s breeze, you and me…

If you are looking for truth, step out of the matrix, ignore the show, the lights, the whistles, the constant interference, the maddening noise, the fear, the insanity, the back and forth, the up and down, the ‘they’ and ‘us’, the black and white, the game, the trap, the nonsense, the lies, the illusion… and instead embrace what we were given, what we’ve always had, what will always be, what we all share; the frequency of God’s creation: LOVE. I love youI love youI love you

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:49 pm

Isn't it fascinating how prophecies seem to unfold in our lives? Take the prophecy of financial transformation, for instance. Throughout history, we've seen the ebb and flow of wealth, but did you know that even the mighty Nostradamus foresaw a day when nations would heal and kingdoms would rise with new prosperity? 

It's all part of the grand design written in the pages of history – a divine plan unfolding before our eyes. We're on a journey, and every twist and turn has been guided by a higher purpose. Today, we hold the power to shape our future. The decisions we make, the paths we choose – they all contribute to the narrative of our collective destiny.

Just as Nostradamus prophesied the healing of nations when all bow in unity, we too have the ability to restore and rejuvenate.  Let's envision a world where kindness reigns, prosperity flourishes, and the kingdom is restored with new blessings, including financial ones.

Remember, the power is in our hands. Let's choose wisely, embrace positivity, and collectively script a future that aligns with the divine plan. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11 
@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:50 pm

This is what I see going on as an Average everyday citizen…

NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZENS…
• are getting sicker
• are hooked on pharmaceutical drugs
• are getting fatter
• are experiencing a rise in autism
• are experiencing a rise in cancer 
• are experiencing a rise in other serious health related issues
• sperm count has dropped over 50% since last generation
• birthing rate dropped below the replacement rate

While third world countries, their birthing rates are through the roof, sperm counts are much higher, and mostly young men are being let into America by the millions. They are trying to replace all of us. 

It’s a math problem we lose if this continues.
@The17Letter
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 9:42 pm

I'll take #2 for the win, Alex

Feb 11, 2018 3:23:50 PM EST

!UW.yye1fxo ID: ec346b No. 339563 
Feb 11, 2018 3:13:20 PM EST
Anonymous ID: 6c8e3a No. 339453 
>>339123
I would like to inquire of Q (with highest respect) whether RED_OCTOBER refers to
1) the fictional submarine whose torpedo homed in on itself and destroyed itself
or
2) the [RED OCTOBER] [Красный Oктябрь] cyberespionage malware discovered in October 2012-January 2013. It operated worldwide for up to 5 years before its discovery. It sent info ranging from diplomatic secrets to personal information, including from mobile devices. Red October was termed an advanced cyberespionage campaign intended to target diplomatic, governmental and scientific research organizations worldwide.
or
3) Something else

>>339453
Future news will highlight.
Note "The Hunt For" was dropped.
Details matter.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 10:16 am

It's important that Patriots wake up to the Flynn network, so Ariel can hit on it all he want IMO
--------------

@Prolotario1

·
15h

Hey, guys, look at this little coincidence. The timing couldn't be more perfect if you ask me. Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f60e

SantaSurfing

[size=17]We're going to miss you when you go dark! Thank you for EVERYTHING you do Ariel! Found this to be a dasting Trends on X

Ariel is trending

Then Flynn> Then Traitor

DASTING!!!
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f525

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFnLJCdbgAA97FC?format=png&name=small[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 10:34 am

The other big battle within the ranks is Skriptkeeper taking down Phil Godlewski.
There are Phil loyalists who would die on this hill.  And Phil has apparently prospered
amazingly well.

GEORGE magazine interviewed Phil here:
https://georgemagazine.com/love-hate-mystery-who-is-phil-godlewski/

I scanned it and it looks to be well presented, no woo.
But ... who would come into the q group with a case involving a minor against him?

Strange.  Not real to my thinking.

But here's Skript's takedown, musical, as he is a musician.

https://twitter.com/Skriptkeeper17/status/1754891380214702174

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:36 am

Whoops.  Wrong again!  (at least it sometimes comes to me eventually..)

Putting an adult with charges involving a minor in the middle of the  Q  is EXACTLY !
a purposeful maneuver, isn't it.  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f440  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f440  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f440 

And the debate has been a real eye opener. 
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:45 am

Back to Ariel and Flynn.  It's looking like the Flynn network is ready to get nastier.
There's nothing else they can do when confronted with facts.
But...what lesson is being played out here.  That's our take away, really.

One that comes to mind is measuring how hard it is for people to give up their sacred cows?
And that just reeks of having unmentioned 'religion undertones'.  
----

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 YJx5STLr_normalAriel
@Prolotario1

The Real Unmasking: The Seed & Plant

People when it comes to "The Flynn Network" they never seen a channel of this nature garnering more influence than they can handle. What you are watching is pivoting. Ivan Raiklin wants to meet me in person. Sun Tsu wants to meet me in person. Nobody in the M. Flynn camp has a platform big enough to combat the narrative that has been perceived (not created) regarding their agenda to remove Donald Trump.

Now everyone is on to their game. They can not undo this. They can not remove the post. They can not edit the video. They can not take back what they have stated. Now they are attempting to reposition themselves out of plain view where it is hard to maneuver out of the spotlight I put them. So what is the next best option?

Dig into who I am personally and see if what they find can overshadow the looming cloud of suspicion and doubt in terms of if they are for or against D. Trump. And the ratio is tipping out of favor to give them the benefit of the doubt on the former. Now, you will constantly see them trying to recapture the illusion of their presumed support for the CIC that allows them to mask themselves as Patriots who want better for the American people.

contd-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:51 am

They have imposed themselves upon "The Truth Movement" presenting this image of fighting for election integrity (2020) or trying to get to the bottom of human trafficking (Pizzagate) or wanting to solve the immigration crisis (Border Wall) or pretending to put America 1st (Donald Trump). All the while they are working behind this false facade to preserve their bottom line that comes from the Black-Market that operates out of plain view that always goes back to the underground sexual exploitation of our children in these DUMBS.

Which of course ties back to the Adrenochrome market. Which is what Vladimir Putin has been targeting in Ukraine. They even gave it a name and called it The Devil's Elixir". Michael Baxter reported that an industrial warehouse in the Ukrainian city of Khmelnytskiy was being retrofitted into what seemed like an adrenochrome harvesting facility.

And the Satellite imagery showed one building being emptied of grain and filled with medical equipment used in the adrenochrome trade—hospital gurneys, centrifuges, medical freezers and refrigerators, anesthesia machines, sterilizers, lights, and electrosurgical units.

Do you all think this is not the same case for what could be the underlying reason that Racine Wisconsin & New Hampshire are two main hubs of child sex trafficking? You have to understand the billions of dollars spent on creating these underground tunnels is where the Deep State makes their weight in blood. If Ivan Raiklin works on behalf of M. Flynn and stated he has been talking about R. Wisconsin for 6 years then why in the world would M. Flynn pretend he had no clue "What The He'll Is Racine"?

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:56 am

You mean to tell us you are literally besties with a retired United States Army lieutenant general who was the 24th U.S. national security advisor for Donald Trump who has raised the alarm around Human Trafficking and you are constantly at his home and didn't discuss anything about Racine Wisconsin to him for 6 years where he M. Flynn has no clue? Wait, didn't the Q-Drops state that M. Flynn knows where the bodies are buried?
This to me can only mean that Flynn was never apart of "The Plan" then. If he is oblivious to what those Q-Post were based on in terms of recovering the whereabouts of lost children.

Which goes back to my question as to does he know where they are because he helped put them there? I don't know you tell me. Because these two things can not coexist if you think about him being oblivious to Racine but at the same time he knows where the bodies are buried. Are we witnessing the undoing of this entire Digital Soldiers allegiance? It appears that a implosion is taking place and the result of that was seen through the sad attempt to rectify the image of Michael Flynn on a call hosted by his team that included Sun Tsu, Brian Gamble and a few others.

Have they lost the plot?
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFq10RlX0AAJFLP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 12:21 pm

Me:  my turn.

I posted somewhere yesterday that 'Flynn knows where the bodies are buried' takes on a whole new
and DISGUSTING meaning. Ariel addressed that today.
---
Then there's Mike Gill's info, that he turned over to M.Flynn, and Gill reported it looks like Flynn 
buried it.  Well, in this field of disinfo land mines we could cover that, but no...the supporting 
evidence of 'criminal' character is tipping the scales against Flynn.

If, eventually, this turns out to be a psyops, that would trouble me. 
----
So what is our take away?  
Blind trust has no place when dealing with this world. 
Don't believe what they say, how they present themselves. LOOK and see if they really
deserve our support.
Think of Kari Lake. 
We point a finger at the 'normies', ignoring the three pointing back at us.

Q has never told us what to think. They're showing us HOW to think before making decisions, commitments, so that we aren't tricked again. 
And that takes researching the facts AND sharing the proofs.
---
And while we're doing that, pay attention too as to how you believe things should be.
What is the best 'structure' for society/government going forward?
You have more input than you may realize in designing the future you want to see.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 1:05 pm

There was a time when our children stood at attention, and with pride, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something.
There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something.
There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT.
There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our FREEDOM. 
There was a time when we were GRATEFUL.
There was a time when our ACCOMPLISHMENTS meant something.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG.
A FLAG THAT WAS CARRIED IN BATTLE BY BRAVE PATRIOTS AS A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM & JUSTICE FOR ALL NO MATTER RACE, RELIGION, OR BACKGROUND.
A BEACON OF HOPE WHEN FLOWN.
A MARK OF RESPECT TO THEIR MEMORY TO THOSE WHO WILLFULLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO DEFEND. 
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice. 
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG.
There was a time when the media was free from political bias [and corruption].
There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in, and defended those they represented. 
How many Men and Women in uniform are currently serving on the frontlines abroad only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire? 
What does the word ‘Patriot’ mean to you?
LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Now is not the time to be complacent. 
Will you answer the call?
 “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 11:41 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFwC4ckXYAApUaz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFwC4ckXYAApUaz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:03 pm

Freedom

·
30m

Whoa! When I saw this pic it made me think about when I was watching a Bongino podcast several years ago. He morphed into something like this. I backed up the video & took a couple screenshots before it was deleted. It was VERY strange & NOBODY talked about it.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFwE1MsboAAKHAF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:30 pm

Thekeksociety

[size=17]CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

2 min vid https://twitter.com/Thekeksociety/status/1754930706839634012[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:33 pm

Written 2 years ago.   Still applies.

Those who have followed Q or the arrival of Trump since the beginning will be able to see the progression of where things have been going now for some time. Even those that haven't can see it too when they're not blinded by the propaganda and shite in the truth movement as a whole.

Before they came onto the scene the world didn't have an awakening, there was gradual shifts since 2012 (Mayan prophecy) but nothing of this magnitude we see before us today. When Q began posting just under a year after Trumps inauguration it was clear the world was changing very quickly and in the 4 years that followed we saw Trump jet set around the world in all the countries you see on the chessboard today, having meetings no other world leader has ever had before. He went to the forbidden City in China, met Putin a couple of times, went to Sorth Korea and walked across the military zone to meet North Koreas leader Kim, and he came to the UK 3 TIMES and walked in front of the Queen as a show of the change of the guard. 

All these things (and more) that happened were about setting the global stage for what was to come.

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK"
Q

Trumps break from office is when this would all play out, after removing himself out of the theatre nothing would be able to jeopardise the global swamp drain that was to take place once Bidens fake Presidency began. He would become the fall guy on the puppet strings of the WHITE HATS.

This brings us to today It's 2022, it's been around a year since Trump "left" office, and a year since Q last posted. Since then what has happened? Well, to say the world has literally been set on fire is an understatement, so many explosions, military excersies, fallen governments and worldwide protests the likes of which the world has never seen before. Total pandemonium. Every day was an escalation from the next, but as we left 2021 and began 2022 things have progressed ten fold.

You are now beginning to witness the chess pieces take their final moves before the world truly learns the truth about what has been going on.

We live in times that will be spoken about for thousands of years. 

Do not fear what is happening.

There will be no more war, no agendas, and no more manipulation of our minds.

The world will be cleansed and peace will reign throughout all nations on Earth!

Humanity will prevail.

WWG1WGA

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 7:53 pm

SummmertC

You Are Closer To Your Solution Than You Think!

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GFxwX9YWcAAIhXE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 8:00 pm

@ElvesFrenz

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 1f408-200d-2b1b[size=17]=86
Q86 Alice & wonderland signatures
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 2712
Study Important
[size=0]https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1722046099207180391?t=l4Q2Pow-dXd3i0ymBm7e9w&s=19

https://twitter.com/ElvesFrenz/sta[/size]
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 F-YNZt6aIAAEpIV?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 F-YNZ3Ka4AAESga?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 F-YNaCWbAAA_u_N?format=jpg&name=360x360
[size=0]tus/1714797424924135719?t=ICE7MAHrZEGkeUmjYmhAwg&s=19[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 12:48 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 YJx5STLr_normal
Ariel
@Prolotario1

Q Clearance: The Department

• Not a Military Security Clearance: While often referred to as a "military clearance," the Q clearance is actually issued by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), not the Department of Defense (DoD).

• Access to Restricted Data: It grants individuals access to Top Secret Restricted Data (TSRD) and other sensitive information related to nuclear weapons and materials.

• Equivalent to Top Secret: In terms of background investigation and access level, it is considered equivalent to a Top Secret DoD security clearance, but it serves a distinct purpose within the DOE's domain.

• Limited Scope: Unlike military clearances, which often cover a broad range of classified information, the Q clearance focuses specifically on nuclear-related secrets.

• Strict Requirements: Similar to Top Secret clearances, obtaining a Q clearance involves a thorough single-scope background investigation and adherence to stringent security protocols.

Additional Points:

Individuals working with nuclear materials or programs within the DOE typically require a Q clearance.

While not specifically military personnel, military individuals assigned to tasks involving DOE nuclear programs might also hold a Q clearance.

The Q clearance carries significant responsibility and requires ongoing security measures and evaluation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 12:48 pm

Q Clearance and the Military:

Primary Issuer: The DOE remains the primary issuer of the Q clearance.

Military Involvement: Military personnel assigned to tasks involving DOE nuclear programs can also hold a Q clearance alongside their regular military clearance.

Not exclusive to military: This clearance isn't solely for military personnel; civilians working with nuclear materials or programs within the DOE also require it.

Overlap and Equivalence:

Not a Military Clearance: Even with military involvement, the Q clearance retains its distinct nature as a DOE-issued clearance.

Equivalent Access Level: However, in terms of access level and background investigation requirements, it holds the same weight as a DoD Top Secret clearance.

Limited Scope: Both Q and Top Secret clearances grant access to classified information, but the Q clearance specifically focuses on nuclear-related secrets within the DOE's domain.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 12:49 pm

Conclusion:

While not exclusively a military clearance, the Q clearance can involve military personnel in specific situations where their duties intersect with DOE nuclear programs.

This demonstrates the interconnectedness of national security and the collaboration between different government agencies in protecting sensitive information.

I hope this revised explanation clarifies the relationship between the Q clearance and the military.

End.

Now wouldn't this sound like something that would be behind the Q-Drops?

Now don't you find it strange that Michael Flynn knows nothing about this?

Now ask yourself why would he publicly disavowe something that is actually based on a real security sector?

Michael Flynn is military right?

Michael Flynn is fighting the Deep State right?

Michael Flynn knows where all the bodies are buried right?

Well why are you getting all the info from me? Wouldn't or shouldn't he be the 1st one to inform you based on data that he supposed to have access to?

Those were rhetorical questions again.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:33 pm

Ariel

@Prolotario1

[size=17]Alex Jones: The Zionist Mossad Agent

1. – Alex Jones was married to a Jewish woman named Violet Nichols, with whom he has three(3) children.

2. – Alex Jones’ Jewish ex-wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel’s ‘Law of Return’.

3. – Alex Jones is funded by at least thirty-four(34) Jewish sponsors and advertisers whom financially support his radio show and websites.

4. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the Zionist Jew Jeffrey Smulyan.

5. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6. – Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

7. – Alex Jones’ employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern for Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to the C.I.A. and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor.

8. – Alex Jones’ parents David Jones and Carol Hamman have been employed by the C.I.A. in the past. Alex Jones’ deceased uncle Bill Hamman was employed by the C.I.A. and U.S. Army Special Forces. Alex Jones’ cousin Verna Grayce Chao is currently employed as a C.I.A. contractor by Dell (previously by IBM). Alex Jones’ other cousin Buckley Hamman was one of the original founders of Infowars in 1995. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Central Intelligence Agency.

contd[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:34 pm

Alex Jones’ father testified in court on Monday, April 24th, saying in part that he has made “millions of dollars” over the past several years creating front companies that contract business with Infowars. Alex Jones’ mother testified in court on Friday, April 21st, saying in part that Infowars is a “family business” and that she and Alex Jones’ father are both heavily involved in all aspects of the Infowars operation. Since Alex Jones has already stated in the past that both of his parents were/are C.I.A. operatives, these recent admissions from Alex Jones’ parents constitute direct evidence that Infowars is a covert U.S. Govt. intelligence operation.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 GF2XDMIWAAIVkHf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Shadygrooove    adds to the post

@shadygrooove

Founded in 1996 
A global intelligence company, Strategic Forecasting, Inc., also known as STRATFOR, was founded in 1996 in Austin, Texas, by George Friedman. Alex Jones’ career was also founded in 1996 when he began his radio career with a public-access television cable TV program, but was quickly promoted and hired on at KJFK in Austin hosting a show entitled “The Final Edition”.
Apples & Oranges?
Prior to STRATFOR’s alleged hacking incident on December 24, 2011, the following data and information was present on the STRATFOR website. When compared, there is little doubt that STRATFOR and Alex Jones’ Infowars and PrisonPlanet are indeed one and the same:

https://decryptedmatrix.com/alex-jones-a-stratfor-double-agent/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next