Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Thiel and Palantir

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Peter Thiel  and Palantir Empty
PostSubject: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:56 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-thiel-is-trying-to-save-the-world-2016-12

Peter Thiel is trying to save the world: The apocalyptic theory behind his actions

Thiel also recognizes a larger historical mission. In short, he's trying to save the world from apocalypse.
"We are in a deadly race between politics and technology," Thiel wrote in a 2009 essay on Cato Unbound. "The future will be much better or much worse, but the question of the future remains very open indeed. ... The fate of our world may depend on the effort of a single person who builds or propagates the machinery of freedom that makes the world safe for capitalism."
we should consider Echelon, the secret coordination of the world's intelligence services, as the decisive path to a truly global pax America," Thiel wrote.

More at link
Peter Thiel  and Palantir KGUQlUJ3?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 8:50 pm

In reading Thiel's statement in the above post, is he not exactly describing Trump?

So we should get to know this billionaire genius who has established the framework in which a fair and equitable society can maintain itself and it's morality, ethics. That's something we haven't really ever seen before.

This is a good one, I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZrL1RiuVI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 2:07 pm

AltarofEgo 1 hr
In 2019, MJ12 account said an imminent series of Events would mark a new beginning of time, similar to what happened 2,000 years ago...

“one should think of Covid as this giant watershed moment, where this is the first year of the 21st century.”

-Thiel

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanohnsman/2020/12/03/peter-thiel-says-covid-marks-21st-centurys-true-start-spac-boom-surging-ev-stocks-are-a-sign/?sh=593bc4ac59ed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Another Palantir endeavor:

https://www.palantir.com/palantir-apollo/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:10 pm

https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1861394O/2019-3m-modern-slavery-statement.pdf

Supply Chain control Palantir Joins Forces With 3M

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:14 pm

https://today.westlaw.com/Document/I061c923071e411eb8cd591c4f94435a4/View/FullText.html?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default&firstPage=true

Palantir and a law firm partner up

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Mr.C

@BabaCugs
1h

Didn’t I Tweet... India Next... Just A Few Days Ago ? HA

Amazon Partners with Ripple partner Axis Bank.

https://twitter.com/1CrypticPoet/status/1364609782250790914

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 5:13 pm

The philosophy of Peter Thiel, a billionaire who does not want to vaccinate us. Wink

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-thiel-on-rene-girards-influence-2014-11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:11 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/06/07/startup-palantir-denies-its-prism-software-is-the-nsas-prism-surveillance-system/?sh=251c9fdd4831

The data analysis firm Palantir wants to make one thing clear: There's more than one piece of software in the world called "Prism," and Palantir's "Prism" product is definitely not the National Security Agency's massive surveillance system known as "PRISM."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 5:15 pm

From a few days ago...”Palantir posted revenue of $322 million for the quarter”

What did we learn about Coinbase earlier today?

They have used our divine numbers against us, to cast spells, so we’re flipping the script...

There are those who muddy the waters..322

Quote Tweet

Peter Thiel  and Palantir O_h5nW2x_normal

XRPcryptowolf

@XRPcryptowolf
· 1h
Coinbase Reveals $322 Million In Profit For 2020 Ahead Of Landmark Public Debut

The
#Crypto bull run that accelerated during the pandemic has been very good to Coinbase, which will offer the public market a rare thing: a profitable tech unicorn
[size=0]https://decrypt.co/59347/coinbase-big-profit-for-2020-ahead-of-milestone-ipo-direct-listing
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:53 pm

WATCH THIS:

Why the attempt on MBS in 2017 and harsh crackdown?

Think CITI.

Citi = old Saudi Guard and the Obama Administration

Citi tested Ripple before Las Vegas.

...Citi broke some rules...and Old Guard caught on to Ripples true power...

It would end their PetroDollar scam.

Quote Tweet
AltarOfEgo@unidentifiedta1
· Feb 3
In order...

Las Vegas Shooting

MBS takeover and crackdown

Saudis begin RippleNet tests...

What you hold...is a Gemstone for Humanity’s next Golden Age

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:04 pm

https://newsroom.ibm.com/2021-02-08-IBM-and-Palantir-Partner-to-Help-Businesses-Easily-Deploy-Powerful-and-Open-AI-Applications-Unlock-Valuable-Data-Across-Hybrid-Cloud-Environments

IBM and Palantir Partner to Help Businesses Easily Deploy Powerful and Open AI Applications; Unlock Valuable Data Across Hybrid Cloud Environments - Feb 8, 2021

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 7:12 am

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4412244-palantir-amazon-aws-partnership-is-game-changer

Palantir: The Amazon AWS Partnership Is A Game Changer And Ark Invest Is Acquiring Large Amounts Of Shares

• Palantir announced a partnership with Amazon as they optimized their ERP Suite for AWS making it accessible for the millions of AWS customers.

• Between IBM and Amazon implementing and optimizing PLTR's platforms into their cloud products creates a level of credibility that is hard to obtain.

• PLTR is gaining exposure, opportunities, and large sales teams through their partnerships with IBM and Amazon, which should increase future revenue.

• ARK Invest has acquired over 10 million shares of PLTR in the last several weeks for their funds and Cathie Wood made public statements on CNBC about why they like PLTR here.

• I believe PLTR could be a triple digit stock in the future as their current growth was impressive and these new partnerships could accelerate their revenue growth.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 7:48 am

https://ctovision.com/anduril-gets-subcontract-from-palantir/

Irvine-based defense and border protection company Anduril Industries said it has received a subcontract award from Palantir Technologies for the hardware system design for the U.S. Army’s Tactical Intelligence Targeting Access Node (TITAN) prototype effort. Financial terms were not disclosed. Anduril, founded by Orange County tech entrepreneur Palmer Luckey, made the announcement in a blog posting on Medium.com earlier this week. TITAN will connect “sensors and shooters across the air, land, sea, space and cyberspace domains so they can share targeting data in seconds,” according to BreakingDefense.com.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 8:46 am

Neat Fact:

Peter Thiel, Elon Musk, and Mark Levchin were movie producers for:

“Thank You for Smoking”

Character, Lorne Lutch, the cancer-stricken man who once played the Marlboro Man in cigarette ads and is now campaigning against cigarettes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 9:21 am

I don't catch every partnership.  There are alot of them.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210311005176/en/Palantir-and-Faurecia-Embark-on-Long-Term-Strategic-Partnership#.YEozbXnVC3c.twitter

PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE:PLTR) announced today it has entered into a six-year strategic partnership with Faurecia, one of the world’s leading automotive technology companies, to accelerate its digital transformation and ambition to be CO2 neutral.
Palantir Foundry was designed to help organizations integrate disparate data sources and make the best possible use of their data. Faurecia will use Palantir's Foundry software to gain further insight into its data across the company, from manufacturing to purchasing, from engineering to finances.
Built on top of Faurecia’s IT portfolio and contracted cloud services, Palantir Foundry will allow Faurecia to reduce raw material consumption, improve R&D competitiveness, secure purchasing excellence and track and measure overall CO2 neutrality efforts. The applications built on the data platform will contribute to generate digital twins, thus also enabling Faurecia’s capabilities to proactively simulate variability.

re: RIPPLE

Crédit Agricole, has selected Ripple integrated Temenos to digitally transform its core banking and payments infrastructure.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 11:57 am

“We’re launching Lightyear due to a growing need from partners that are interested in integrating with the Stellar network”

-Jed McCaleb

...”Lightyear, founded by McCaleb and Brit Yonge, previously with Palantir Technologies”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 2:11 pm

“Forward Health has raised $225 million from investors led by Peter Thiel's Founders Fund, in a late-stage funding round that values the healthcare startup at more than $1 billion.”

Forward Health valued at over $1 billion in latest funding

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 5:17 pm

He just invested with Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund in a Health Care Start-Up...

Quote Tweet
Peter Thiel  and Palantir GjkVMelR_normalThe New York Times
@nytimes
· 4h
The Weeknd, who was snubbed in Grammy nominations, says he will boycott the awards going forward. “Because of the secret committees,” the singer said, “I will no longer allow my label to submit my music to the Grammys.” https://nyti.ms/3rDMROF

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 7:50 pm

@Palantir_news
I've created a Palantir Contracts/ Partnerships Archive (incomplete) on Google spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HiugBsWH6U0agQSSgL4c0vu1LYrMps9N0vEbUh0lfFY/edit#gid=0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 9:10 am

Peter Thiel, Sean Parker invest in 3T Bioscieneces to fight cancer

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/peter-thiel-sean-parker-invest-in-3t-bioscieneces-to-fight-cancer.html

3T Biosciences is in the T-cell therapy space, the person said, meaning that it is among a growing group of new start-ups working to bolster the body’s own immune system to fight cancer. That’s a different approach than traditional medicines like chemotherapy, which kill off both cancerous and healthy cells.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 12:30 pm

Mithril is a global investment firm cofounded by Ajay Royan and Peter Thiel.  Agnostic to sector and geography, we invest and partner with teams who use technology to build valuable and lasting businesses, often in industries long overdue for change. 
Each of these businesses is unique, but all face common challenges to unlocking long-term growth. We help navigate these critical inflection points, and we invest in size and with conviction.

Mithril is headquartered in Austin, Texas.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 7:53 am

https://www.wfp.org/news/palantir-and-wfp-partner-help-transform-global-humanitarian-delivery
Palantir and WFP partner to help transform global humanitarian delivery

WFP will use Palantir’s Foundry software platform to bring together data sources from across the organization, enabling staff at headquarters and in field locations to access and analyse programmatic and operational data in a secure, unified environment. By connecting proven methods of delivering food assistance with dynamic data, WFP aims to reduce the cost of operations while continuing to serve its beneficiaries.

The sheer scale of WFP’s operations, assisting some 90 million people in about 80 countries, means that even small efficiencies in operational and supply chain management can lead to dramatic savings. WFP generates vast amounts of data through the purchasing of 3 million metric tons of food every year and the delivery of 15 billion rations across dozens of development projects worldwide. Making this data accessible across the organization will help WFP become even more efficient in multiple programme areas, including cash-based transfers, supply chain optimization, and nutritional requirements.

The partnership with Palantir underlines WFP’s strong commitment to digital transformation as it strives to meet the goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Building upon Palantir’s world-class data integration technology, WFP will develop new analytical tools to seize digital opportunities, improve real-time decision-making, and enhance global operations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 11:07 am

“During the second half of 2020, a record number of software businesses came to the stock market...

...but we decided to only invest in Palantir.”

-Guardian Fund

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple

The company is the latest to give the crypto a shot.

https://futurism.com/western-union-ripple-tests

(this probably isn't the new news they present it as)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 5:15 pm

https://www.palantir.com/pt_media/paypal-based-technology-helped-bust-indias-and-the-dalai-lamas-cyberspies/

In the convoluted and byzantine world of cyberspies, even parties as disparate as eBay's payment system PayPal, Twitter, the Indian Defense Ministry and the Dalai Lama can somehow end up connected. In this case, the common denominator was Silicon Valley-based startup Palantir Technologies.
Palantir's cyber intelligence platform was used by a team from the Munk Centre for International Studies at the University of Toronto, including Firewall contributor Nart Villeneuve, to uncover in April the Shadow Network spy operation that had infiltrated and stolen classified documents from the Indian Defense Ministry. The infiltrators also made off with a year's worth of the personal email messages of the Dalai Lama.
------
lots of links here including Palantir and the Space Force.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 5:24 pm

[size=15]AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1

·
1h

[/size]
“Using 28,000 geocoded soil samples provided by the Grameen Foundation, Palantir Technologies created a comprehensive soil map of Uganda.”

5 Ways Data Will Transform Global Agriculture - Modern Farmer

Peter Thiel  and Palantir WqBMr9gW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 6:01 pm

https://www.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/news/2017/10/16/nm-startup-scores-financing-from-tech-titan-peter.html

UbiQD specializes in nanotechnology development with a focus on manufacturing quantum dots and nanocomposites to give windows the ability to generate electricity. The startup plans to use the new funding to focus on refining its luminescent solar concentrator technology, which helps consolidate solar energy to produce electricity.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 9:30 pm

He appears to be poised to change the world.

https://www.popsci.com/peter-thiel-goes-nuclear/

SALT AND LIGHT

A molten salt reactor:
Peter Thiel  and Palantir WRJRVKTRGXASLRMLT4RNWCNWMM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 9:32 pm

At least he hangs out with the cool guys-

https://www.ferrari.com/en-GN/formula1/partners/palantir

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 7:19 pm

“Distributed, intelligent storage is going to absolutely revolutionise the electric grid over the coming decades”

Peter Thiel’s money backs Stem’s belief in ‘distributed, intelligent storage revolution

(the expectations of the coming changes are revolutionary)

https://www.energy-storage.news/news/peter-thiels-money-backs-stems-belief-in-distributed-intelligent-storage-re#.YE6dKlPVA8M.twitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 7:37 pm

· 1h
“founders have experience at world leading antimatter labs and in every stage of spacecraft product life cycle. Notable investors of Positron Dynamics include Peter Thiel’s Breakout Labs”

Positron Dynamics Raising $1.5 Million of Growth Capital on Propel

----------------

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2013/08/billionaire-peter-thiel-funds-positron.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 10:16 pm

https://foundersfund.com/

Directions for the future.  Lots here.

AND

https://thequantumdaily.com/2021/03/14/psiquantum-preparing-to-emerge-from-stealth-expect-commercial-quantum-computer-by-2025/

Expect Commercial Quantum Computer by 2025

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 1:41 pm

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
· 1h

Peter is one of the very few humanist people in the world. “He believes that we can do a lot. We can afford not to die. We can go to other planets. We can make new countries. We can cure cancer. We can fix violence. he’s not a romantic about it.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 11:31 am

Ripple is here in the mix somewhere.  I really have to find a 'birth chart'. LOL.  Who begat who...

Peter Thiel  and Palantir Ew2wjJUWgAUQrc0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 9:47 am

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
Jan 12

My Wager
that Peter Thiel is secretly saving the Planet through a 22-year long chess game, by defeating the Vatican and the Ancient Cabal, by concealing his chess moves through mimesis strategy...

and that the next 1,000 years are going to be the Golden Age...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:39 am

A huge part of the Team changing the world   Peter Thiel.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2014/09/19/peter_thiels_uncomplimentary_views_of_big_pharma

He does things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 5:02 pm

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nine-spacs-with-big-money-and-bigwigs-behind-them-and-what-they-soon-could-be-buying-11617120450

Founders Fund’s Peter Thiel, Altimeter’s Brad Gerstner and Guggenheim’s Todd Boehly are connected to some of the most talked-about special purpose acquisition companies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 3:46 pm

[size=15]Richard Nixon Foundation

@nixonfoundation

·
5h

[/size]
The Nixon Seminar will feature
@PayPal
co-founder Peter Thiel on April 6th for dialogue with
@mikepompeo
@robertcobrien
& 15 Seminar members on Big Tech and China: What Do We Need from Silicon Valley?

Watch the #NixonSeminar live:
https://nixonseminar.com/2021/03/peter-thiel-joins-nixon-seminar/

Peter Thiel  and Palantir CSroe42L?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 am

This is "The Man".  Be glad he's on our side.

Peter Thiel  and Palantir EyBYDZdXEAQ7ym-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 5:41 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
“the recent Suez Canal incident has only intensified the importance of improving shipping routes”

...This is why ExxonMobil is working with IBM to address explore the role quantum computing can play”

IBM = Palantir

https://www.industryweek.com/technology-and-iiot/article/21159784/could-quantum-computing-solve-maritime-complexities

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 9:51 pm

"Seed Money.  Literally"

The series C round was led by 8VC, Presight Capital and Peter Thiel...

Alloy Therapeutics nabs a $75M series C to sow more seeds into the biotech ecosystem | FierceBiotech

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/alloy-therapeutics-nabs-a-75m-series-c-to-sow-more-seeds-into-biotech-ecosystem

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 10:08 pm

At least there's one billionaire in the world willing to invest in the betterment of said world.

Anduril = Aragorn’s Sword

“The acquisition is part of Anduril’s plan to become a leading supplier of defense technology, a vision that has attracted a total of $400 million in venture funding, much of it from Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/04/03/anduril-small-drones/

Peter Thiel  and Palantir KtL_fLqt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:10 am

This will be the single most agent of change in the world, I think.

“We will give people direct control over their currencies. It will be impossible for corrupt governments to steal wealth from their people through their old means. If they try, the people will just switch to another currency.”
Peter Thiel
Ripple Labs Investor
Peter Thiel  and Palantir EyN9VvwWEAczHlP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 10:13 am

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

Them: “AoE, how would you describe the XRPL?”

Me:

“A harp playing sound at heavenly frequencies, that directs the wavelengths of Light Photons into a musical masterpiece to elevate consciousness, all within the leaf of a Plant.”

Them: Peter Thiel  and Palantir 1f441 Peter Thiel  and Palantir 1f441

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 3:10 pm

that Peter Thiel is secretly saving the Planet through a 22-year long chess game, by defeating the Vatican and the Ancient Cabal, by concealing his chess moves through mimesis strategy...

and that the next 1,000 years are going to be the Golden Age...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 3:04 pm

“Among those whom Clayton was in touch with was Peter Thiel”

♟ 
Peter Thiel  and Palantir 1f441 Peter Thiel  and Palantir 1f441

You see folks...Peter made Clayton a sacrificial Pawn. I have no ill-will toward Clayton. He took the fall.

You...are watching the Greatest Chess Match of All Time.

-----
(Jay Clayton stuck it to XRP Ripple on his last day at SEC, resulting in the
lawsuit which has held up XRP sale.)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-sec-palantir-idUSKBN17604J

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:39 pm

https://www.disruptordaily.com/blockchain-use-cases-agriculture/

This is amazing to see.  What a difference all this will make in every facet of endeavor. 

In other words, no more getting screwed. What a breath of fresh air for the world!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 2:46 pm

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/williamalden/palantir-has-well-placed-friends-in-trumpworld

An article on the history of Panantir's relationship with Trump, gov't, military, intel agencies, etc.

Think Trojan Horse. Wink     'They' can't help but be Johnny Be Good. The White Hats are on the inside now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 3:12 pm

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/02/peter-thiel-ron-pauls-billionaire-sugar-daddy/331514   from 2012.

"Peter Thiel Is Ron Paul's Billionaire Sugar Daddy" - The Atlantic

Why does the MSM use such slanted language around Thiel?

Their owners Fear him.

Anyway..remember when Thiel’s Facebook Restricted Ron Paul a few weeks back?..scripted.

We Play Black. ♟

(I did wonder about that, but figured , actually, it was just strategic smoke. )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Thiel and Palantir   Peter Thiel  and Palantir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Thiel and Palantir
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next