Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 21 January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  21 January Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:12 pm

D's Daily  21 January EsRP0LSWMAID8Rx?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 pm

E.
"We will use their own system against them."
---- avoid hopium and disinformation ----
"There is a light that shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

----------------------
Focus forward rather than backward.
Begin to systematically dismantle hidden places of power and crime that enable their corruption to breed as it does.
"This road ahead will be grounded in practicality. It will be pragmatic. It will be direct and purposed."

-----------------------
D's Daily  21 January EsRsX4cW8AASpW4?format=png&name=small
D's Daily  21 January EsRiuLSWMAAgmJo?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:43 pm

D's Daily  21 January EsRl5LBXMAYqmvJ?format=png&name=small

Not the tearing down of a system of Governance, but rather the dismantling of the corrupt system that fuels the criminality within it. #Amen

"Stripping away the mechanisms by which corruption is created within the system. Is much more effective than trying to overthrow it."

D's Daily  21 January EsRncgvXcAAjQrx?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:57 pm

The System is Broken And Dying.
D's Daily  21 January EsRk3WdW8AcTO77?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:58 pm

D's Daily  21 January EsMoCBXW8AUl195?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:01 pm

She said she was going to and she did it:
D's Daily  21 January EsSUPGnWMAM7tEc?format=jpg&name=small
D's Daily  21 January EsSUPGlXEAMMaw8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:08 pm

D's Daily  21 January EsRs2WyXIAA8B7K?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:09 pm

D's Daily  21 January EsRs2W1XUAMGYCG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:27 pm

Explanation:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_occupation

--------------------------

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz
5h
President Trump is still the leader of the Republican Party and the America First movement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:34 pm

Hans Mahncke
@HansMahncke
3h
Parler lost. Judge says that Parler failed to show "that the balance of hardships tips sharply in its favor".

Totally ridiculous. Parler dies, Amazon gets to thrive. Most clear cut case for an injunction you could think of. What a disaster.

----------------------
I'm not going to do much recording of Biden's admin, but just so you know some things haven't  changed yet:

Per Kayleigh:
CNN anonymous sources WRONG again, contradicted by Dr. Fauci

Asked if Biden is “starting from scratch,” Fauci says, “We certainly AREN’T starting from scratch”

Admits “taking some ideas from the previous administration”

There was ALWAYS a plan

---

@CNN
· 13h

Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House. https://cnn.it/39OswPb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:37 pm

Looks like Patriots hold a grudge pretty well:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3926889/posts

Fox News ratings collapse continues:
MacCallum -56%
Baier -56%
Ingraham -55%
Hannity -54%
Bream -54%
Carlson -51%
Outnumbered -50%
Fox and Friendless -49%
Sandra Smith -46%
Cavuto -45%

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Letter to Biden from Ted Nugent

D's Daily  21 January EsOyan1VEAMbB7M?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:34 pm

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov

REMARKS- ARTICLES- PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS-
BRIEFINGS & STATEMENTS

------------------------
Washington DC's Mayor just suddenly decided to lift the ban on indoor dining—two days after Joe Biden's inauguration.
This was never about the virus. It was about getting Donald Trump out of office.

-------------------------
Twitter repeatedly told the victim of child sexual abuse that a video of his ordeal circulating on the platform didn’t violate the platform’s policies, according to a lawsuit filed on the victim’s behalf by the  National Center on Sexual Exploitation.

Breitbart.com
For awhile we have dig with shovels, no excavators.  

Home state county unanimously censures Senator Mitch McConnell.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:24 pm

they are closing the infamous Standard Hotel.

Here's info on how much more than Schiff is involved

https://twitter.com/HPhoenix217/status/1352435343103062016

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:29 pm

I believe E said Lebanon was still on deck for future maneuvers.

Update: According to Syrian military source, israeli strikes came from direction of Tripoli, Lebanon (israel constantly violates Lebanese air space). Rocket bursts were fired with most intercepted by the air defence systems.

Oh btw you know the US pays for this, yes? Israel receives $3.8 billion/year in military aid, that's from Obama/Biden's 10 year package from 2016– the largest one to date. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of US foreign assistance since WWII

Breaking reports that Syrian air defences are responding to israeli airstrikes in Hama.

Details here (click 'show thread') https://twitter.com/richimedhurst/status/1352455896413184000

Who knows what's true?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:45 pm

“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage ...” one Guardsman said (Politico)

Tonight:

Madison Cawthorn
@CawthornforNC
1h
I just visited the solders who have been abandoned & insulted by our leaders. I brought them pizza and told them that they can sleep in my office.

No soldier will ever, ever sleep on a garage floor in the US Capitol while I work in Congress

Our Troops deserve better.
video: https://twitter.com/CawthornforNC/status/1352464108193542144

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:58 pm

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
3h
Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Schumer—why are American troops who are tasked with keeping security at the Capitol being forced to sleep in a parking lot?

They deserve to be treated with respect, and we deserve answers.

D's Daily  21 January EsTLqNMXcAE79bS?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 pm

check this out-

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX 
2h
I have instructed General Norris to order the return of the Texas National Guard to our state. 

@TexasGuard
-----
More from Texas:
D's Daily  21 January EsTNp2PXMAI5yOQ?format=jpg&name=large

D's Daily  21 January EsTNp1lXAAADRM3?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 21 January   D's Daily  21 January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 21 January
Page 1 of 1