Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 5:22 am

It is curious that physical courage should be so
common in the world and moral courage so rare.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 423800_307653402621903_1579077653_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=uGQNXVxJ2OoAX9KPCik&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FNiRl7uXoAIA3OD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 7:42 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/bail-murderer-steve-bannon-snaps-calls-crusade-gold-star-mom-tina-peters-jailed-half-million-cash-bail-can-help/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 4:26 pm

Proverbs 17:10-17Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 1f525

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FOzouLaVIAMzb2Q?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 8:58 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FPBzrLMXIAQ5lSY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 3:28 pm

AltarOfEgo Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 1f5dd
@unidentifiedta1
2h

“How to be a nobody”

By Bruce Lee

“…Establish nothing in regard to oneself. Let things be what they are. Move like water, rest like a mirror, respond like and echo, pass quickly like the nonexistent, and be quiet as purity.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 1:21 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FPm0m72X0AAmh27?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:51 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FQArwUgX0AYGQGD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 5:18 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FY6vESMXEAEx3EF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 7:32 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FZM8CrqUEAAligv?format=jpg&name=small
Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 FZM8CrrUYAAyRKr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:00 pm

SUM OF ALL FEARS Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 1f1f7-1f1fa
Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 1f526 OPERATON SPOTLIGHT Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 1f506
(Official name of #AssangeAthon / release)

Bravely we hope
Against all hope
There is so much at stake
Seems our freedom's up
Against the ropes
In the warrior's code
THERE'S NO SURRENDER
Though his body says stop
HIS SPIRIT CRIES NEVER!
Deep in our soul
A quiet ember
Know it's you against you
It's the paradox
That drives us on
IT'S A BATTLE OF WILLS
In the heat of attack
It's the passion that kills
The victory is YOURS ALONE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 8:43 am

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 4-dcf88b7ae8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 5:44 am

M.I.A.
@MIAuniverse
14h

"Cognitive dissonance" is a fancy intellectual word to describe saints living in the constraints of a satanic world. And does nothing to understand why the world is producing more, and more people are conflicted mentally.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 12:12 pm

The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice one to become the person

it takes to achieve them.

~unknown~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 4:01 pm

Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.
Listen twice as much as you speak.
Profits are better than wages.
Integrity - Doing the right thing even if no one is looking.
To thine own self be true and don't piss off your mother
Don't let toxic people take up valuable head-space.

Focus. If you chase two rabbits, both will escape…

Trust in the Lord with all your heart!
When the going gets tough! The tough get going!
When you take a bath or shower…. Use soap. Water and dirt make mud.

Always go with your gut. Your heart has too much emotions

My mantra: make it count. No one has so much time in this life that we can afford to waste it on unproductive and vain pursuits.

When you are looking one way; and keep getting hit in the face. Look the other way!
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!
Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.
Concerning spreading the gospel, you are always on the clock

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 6:21 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 C28e6c77e4addaf9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 17bccdf1d52f9801

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons    Quotes  Wisdom  Life Lessons  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes Wisdom Life Lessons
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3