Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khashoggi-So much spin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Khashoggi-So much spin Empty
PostSubject: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 10:37 am

Khashoggi, Obaid, Mifsud. Obaid connected to MDB1, and lobbied on Turkey and Syria. And Khashoggi was not a real reporter. Why are they astroturfing this faux outrage so hard?

Khashoggi-So much spin Dp5lp3ZUcAAk3aQ?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 11:00 am

Khashoggi looks like the typical 1980's CIA asset working in the M.E. alongside Osama Bin Laden.
Why was he working for

@washingtonpost
?
After years with OBL & in the shadow of his big brother  uncle(who was the middleman in the BCCI Iran Contra affair) it's pretty clear.

His uncle, Adnan Khasoggi, founded Barrick Gold and was very closely allied to Peter Munk. George HW Bush was an advisor to Barrick Gold and shuttled through the patenting process for Barrick to receive rights to mine in Nevada before the Clinton Admin took over in 1993..

---------------
Adnan shows up in the Pentagon Papers. 
https://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/570e6affa1bb8d3c3495baf4/

Adnan Khashoggi had net worth of up to $4 billion in the early 1980s
he was the middle man btwn CIA, BCCI, Iran Contra arm deal and more.

Osama bin Laden & Khashoggi were both operatives paid by CIA> BCCI > MAK > Pakistan ISI > Mujahidin to fight Soviets.

MAK = Al Qaeda

https://www.newsweek.com/bcci-cia-connection-just-how-far-did-it-go-195454

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 11:03 am

See what they do.  Incredible.

The BCCI  Bank of Credit and Commerce International

Steeped in corruption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Credit_and_Commerce_International

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Jim Stone has this (pasted at the bottom) up on his site. He put it up yesterday. I did some checking yesterday and I think he is right about this. The news feeds and U-tube was all chock full of Kashoggi, Saudis - Kashoggi, Saudis - Kashoggi, Saudis -  and even more Kashoggi, Saudis all of a sudden over night - BAM. It's a mantra being played over and over and over 3 years after the death of Kashoggi at the hands of the Saudis.

WHY?

My take on this . . . . another great big psy-op to prime and piss-off millions of low information amerikan Jane and Joe Six-pack voters so they'll cheer and support yet another senseless war. A war that the deep state and the military industrial complex wants and needs so badly - because - war is so good for profit. The sheep will drink the kool-aid by the tanker truck full too. Whyyyyy, I heard about it on the TV and the TV is NEVER wrong. You just watch it play out that-a-way with a bunch of low IQ morons.

Add to that, the Syria airstrike attack recently on Biden's watch, happened unknown to Slo-Joe Biden and unknown to chief spread eagle heels-up Kamala Harris. Neither Joe nor Kamaltoe authorized this strike  - they were both all DUH - so who did authorize it? I will go out on a reasonably strong limb here and say probably OBAMA Inc. with a little help from friends (HRC & etc.) in low places. He wants his precious ISIS jihadi terrorist force back that Donald Trump destroyed. Until proven different I'm standing on this speculation / opinion. My opinion is fluid and could change some as more clarity comes to bear but I think I have struck at the heart of it.

Prepare for more war! The mighty Wurlitzer is warming up it's pipes.

Jim Stone wrote:
Look at the headlines now. They are obviously pumping the Arab hate to get Americans to go along with a war now that Trump is "out of the way". They even dragged Kashoggi out of the closet. . . . my my!!! . . . . This is what vote fraud looks like.

And the stupid Iranians are happy about the fraud. Just wait until they get their unexpected comeuppance!!!

They may not have lived well under Trump, but at least they got to live.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:01 pm

I guess I'd blame the bankers or the mil-ind-complex.  Saudi and Trump and Kushner have already 
created and put into motion the mechanics to counteract the wars, their great reset, and the green new
deal.  It kind of puts and end to all their fun and games. Who gives the orders?  I don't know.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:52 pm

THIS is what the brouhaha is all about; I feel  confident about this.
And M.E. OPEC money is going to DIE at the hands of the Master chess players.

And that's called  'GAME OVER'

Val@Neloangelo314

#Xrp is the master currency of the world. Many are about to find out.

Xrp is directly tied to the collapse. Always remember this

It's the internet all over again. This time, it's the internet of value.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:21 am

New - 28 Feb. And the beat goes on.

Video - 1 minute - Biden says Saudi 'announcement' to come Monday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iENGqbhsXXE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 9:47 am

See these screen shots I took from that video in the above post. Would someone kindly tell me exactly where on the Wash DC white house grounds these shots from that video were taken? I've been searching WH photos both ground and aerial views and I can't find matching anything.

Either my tin foil hat is on a little too tight - or  - something really doesn't add up right here.

Khashoggi-So much spin Whb_0110
Khashoggi-So much spin Whb_0210

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 10:21 am

I'd say this push against Saudi is scary as all heck, except that the true path has been already laid out.
Who's pushing?  TPTB.  Their end is in sight. eeeee!

Nothing like skirting the rim of the abyss, though, which it sometimes seems we are doing right along.
---
As far as the WH?  If I'm wrong, then I am, but I think it's ALL STAGED. Every bit of it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 9:44 pm

Disclose.tv Khashoggi-So much spin 1f6a8
@disclosetv
3h

NEW - @ODNIgov
quietly swapped the unclassified Khashoggi intelligence report with a second version on Friday, inexplicably removing three names, CNN reports. The White House didn't respond to a request for comment.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:44 pm

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
Top Saudi official issued death threat against UN's Khashoggi investigator Agnès Callamard

The Guardian

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khashoggi-So much spin   Khashoggi-So much spin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khashoggi-So much spin
Page 1 of 1