Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday March 20th for Julian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Saturday March 20th for Julian Empty
PostSubject: Saturday March 20th for Julian   Saturday March 20th for Julian I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:30 am

From E.
The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

I will be participating, I hope all of you will too. Please go to the post linked below and share it widely/ comment/ like it.
--
@kgosztola
· 13h

I’ll be part of important telethon event tomorrow to escalate pressure on Biden Justice Department to drop charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
There’s a great lineup of panels. @JENFL23 & @kthalps are hosting. Starts 1:30 pm E

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Saturday March 20th for Julian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday March 20th for Julian   Saturday March 20th for Julian I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:32 am

Replying to
@kgosztola

This is the phone script we’re encouraging people to use when calling to demand the DOJ drop the charges against Assange:
Saturday March 20th for Julian Ew48l29XMAI62lS?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Saturday March 20th for Julian
Page 1 of 1