Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines Empty
PostSubject: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 1:37 pm

PROJECT LOOKING GLASS – Where have we heard about that? Oh yeah, big discussion right here on this forum (link below). Notice all the missing U-tube videos. I knew that U-tube would probably whack ‘em so I recorded them all. I HAVE THEM ALL.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23701-project-looking-glass-information-reference-q-drop-3585

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LENGTH: 1 hour 19 minutes

https://www.brighteon.com/90cc7191-0136-413e-8be3-d694c7c16dab

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 2:01 pm

Doing a search on "Looking Glass'  pulls up alot.
 We are in an era where things that are and have been known are in operation, but it's all
new to us.  It was hidden and never taught or shared with 'us'.

--------------------
https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1664

Heavy gravity distorts time.

The further you are from its center, the faster you are moving; the faster you are aging.
Everything you think is permanent is a relative function on a sliding scale of space and time, bending around the blue orb you are currently inhabiting.

Your perception, however, never changes; even as this energy changes. To you it is a percieved constant; but if you were to stand a few million miles away, to the point that you were no longer a part of the gravitational pull of a local celestial body, your aging process would speed up drastically relative to earth time. 
-----
This effect is commonly known as gravitational time dilation, and can be measured in real time, and is why orbiting satellites must constantly adjust their clocks for Earth time, because in space it is moving faster relative to earth.

The universe is much different than people think it to be.
-----

Equation at link:  https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1665

Go further. 

If you can create a pocket of bent spacetime, that can be outwardly or inwardly stretched and dilated, what does that mean for manueverability of a craft within that field compared to conventionally bound mechanisms?

Think deep about the province of UFO conspiracy's, and how advanced craft might be able to seemingly move in ways that defy what we consider conventional physics.

It is likely that what you look at as advanced propulsion systems, are actually engines bending the effects of space time utilizing this understanding.

What you might perceive as a craft moving incredibly fast, might be a craft moving at conventional speed, but warping the space time around it relative to its surroundings.

------------------------------
You might be asking yourself by now, "E, why does all of this matter?".

And the answer is simple: because we have understood these things for decades upon decades and conventional technology has not risen to meet that understanding openly. But we commonly understand that on multiple occasions, just out of sight, this specific technology is being used and tested and we glimpse that as average citizens questioningly unaware, because we simply have not been told what is.

We only ever know what we are told. 
Sitting in a cave, staring at a wall. 

Im just opening the cave door a crack.
------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 2:08 pm

E didn't exactly say this, but to my mind this is a small part of how the future can be not only
known,  but 'changed'.

And more importantly to his words this time, when you see craft in the air doing things you've never
seen before, this is how they operate.

I would add that when we see something 'new' to our experience, the brain COMPUTES the image
against all it knows in it's memory banks, and make associations.

What you THINK you see, may not be what you're looking at at all.   And WE have been well 
programmed regarding ufo's and  "beings from other worlds". 

Rely on your soul/spirit response-felt in the body-even before what your eyes tell you.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:03 am

Researcher posted part 2 below.  To my mind, a few things are correct here.

New video on Looking Glass tech.  I haven't finished it. It's not direct Q info I don't think, but the interviewee is knowledgeable. 
Some about Tesla also and how he opened the world to new knowledge rather than the old Einstein paradigm. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6kZrp80z8

Last edited by Dove on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 1:18 pm

This was in the comments section below the above video. I can't vet, prove, or disprove any of this so take it for what it is worth and file the info away in your brain bucket for future recall if needed.

The Aquarius Bus wrote:
Many years ago, after the invasion of Iraq, I ran across an article that had been translated into English from an online Iraqi source. It told the tale as witnessed by Baghdad Museum employees, who saw black SUV's pull up front, men jump out with tool belts in 'western wear' clothing and walk into the museum. They ordered the employees into the basement and were in and out in under 10 minutes. When they left, the employees found that one of the glass cases had a square cut into it and lifted out with a type of suction cup, which was left there. One item, which was similar in appearance to a kaleidoscope was gone. These glass cases were bullet-proof, shatter-proof and bomb-proof. I thought it was an interesting report and spent a good amount of time researching. Come to find out, what Saddam had was 'One' of these objects (the kaleidoscope) and the other object's whereabouts were 'unknown'. The hypothesis was that in order to open a portal, humans had to have Both of these objects, similar to the positive & negative of a magnet. Furthermore, the Silk Road Ley Line encompasses Jerusalem, Baghdad, Iran, Kabul, Islamabad, Tibet & Hong Kong. The average researcher has a hard time locating information on The Looking Glass so we're going to have to bookmark these predictions and dates and watch and wait. But, based on the laws of physics that we think we know, there's every reason to believe that we have the power to access The Everything - Everything is happening now - the past, the present and the future and they're all connected. Of interest (and possibly the forerunner of The Looking Glass) to the reader, would be The Chronovisor. Look that Vatican experiment up and see what you think.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 1:31 pm

This "Guardian" video was uploaded a few weeks after the first one Dove posted. I haven't watched it yet but I'm getting it up here for any who might be interested.

~17 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZRYeaNLGT8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines   2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2021_03_30 Mike Adams Situation Update, Mar 30th, 2021 - Project Looking Glass reveals convergence of future timelines
Page 1 of 1