Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fauci the Traitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:10 pm

If we get to see him go down, I want to watch it front and center !!!

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
May 11
“It is known from public documents that Dr. Shi was conducting “gain of function” research on bat coronaviruses, which involves modifying their genomes to give the viruses new properties, such as the ability to infect a new host species or transmit...”

under WaPo paywall.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Dove wrote:
If we get to see him go down, I want to watch it front and center !!!

Sure, you can have a ring side seat right next to me in front of the gallows to see his short drop and sudden stop when the executioner pulls the lever that’s holding the trap door under his feet shut.

Fauci the Traitor Gallows

Meanwhile . . .Tucker Carlson has something to say you might want to hear. Link below has a scathing 13½ minute Tucker segment inside.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-anthony-fauci-let-the-coronavirus-pandemic-happen-why-isnt-there-a-criminal-investigation

Headline From FOX Link wrote:
Tucker Carlson: Anthony Fauci let the coronavirus pandemic happen, why isn't there a criminal investigation?

Fauci exploited a loophole that allowed him to fund research at the Wuhan Lab that likely became COVID-19

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Listen to this one nail him:

[size=15]Droidian Whitey

@Droidian1

·
2h

[/size]
Replying to
@ranthasrabies
and
@MacRead72332372

Fauci AIDS HIV
This guy was later murdered with a heart attack.

video:
https://twitter.com/Droidian1/status/1392630026051461123

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:35 pm

Fauci hid research that was shown to reduce/cure AIDS in the 80s

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=12297

Dr. Fauci’s Long History of Criminal Conspiracy
This is a blockbuster article !!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:39 pm

U'll remember these:

A US population of 100 million people is projected by 2025. They’ll have to kill the other 230 million of us somehow. Not kidding, not making this up!

Fauci the Traitor LqhfEMO1?format=jpg&name=small

Amazing Polly from last year with VIDEO !!! 
Titled:  Guess who's calling the shots on human experimentation

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=jkYen0g4TRU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:41 pm

More on Polly's video:

Published on May 27, 2020

I have to set the stage, so BOOM comes at about 10 minutes in.
This is HUGE! Medical Ethics should be front and center right now what with Big Pharma and NGOs like the Gates Foundation trying to rush an experimental RNA vaccine to market. In this video I uncover a MASSIVE conflict of interest in the US. Who is Christine Grady?
BONUS BOOM near the end.

References:
Christine Grady NIH: https://clinicalcenter.nih.gov/meet-our-doctors/cgrady.html

Fauci head of Gates Vaccine unit: https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/gates-foundation-names-new-director-of-global-health-program
Fauci on Board of Decade of Vaccines: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/12/Global-Health-Leaders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration

Fauci Grady Brazil: https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OYeiTdW/christine-grady-fauci-wiki-facts-about-dr-anthony-faucis-wife

Fauci AIDS Vaccine NIH: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11363792/

Grady President Comm on Bioethics: https://bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/pcsbi/christine-grady.html

Fauci C=span Project Hope / China: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4867868/user-clip-anthony-fauci-meeting-future-wife-time

Grady Powerpoint Presentation 2017: https://www.bioethics.nih.gov/courses/pdf/2017/session1_grady.pdf

Grady / Emmanuel paper on Bioethics: https://collab.its.virginia.edu/access/content/attachment/6c8b7f20-0de5-43a8-9d6e-7812621c0002/Syllabus/db1e5d48-2f23-4279-ad97-72c7246865a5/EmanuelGrady-FourParadigmsofClinicalResearch.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:42 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7Z7yXoAA20d3?format=jpg&name=large

Fauci the Traitor E0z7Z7yXsAgsi1z?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7Z7zWQAcyuUS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:44 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0z7Z7wWUAAOb6-?format=jpg&name=large

Fauci the Traitor E0z7Z7wWUAAOb6-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:02 pm

Replying to
@Tweetweetbeyoch

Remember when Trump called out the fact that we spent:
$6 Billion a year in Africa to fight AIDS
$32 Billion a year to National Institutes of Health(NIH)

Fauci the Traitor E0z7aWuXoAAuO5H?format=jpg&name=small
Fauci the Traitor E0z7aXNWUAUwv2t?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7aX-WEAAwkmG?format=jpg&name=360x360
Fauci the Traitor E0z7aYkWYAQiwkT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:04 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7bJrWYAkW3hd?format=jpg&name=360x360
Fauci the Traitor E0z7bGPXoAgSrG_?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:05 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7bE0XMAgQriH?format=jpg&name=small
Fauci the Traitor E0z7bMbWYAQTzcj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:06 pm

icanteven
@Tweetweetbeyoch
May 7
In the context of Covid it would mean sacrifice yourself as an experiment even if you’re healthy for the greater good through the use of coercion/propaganda. Holding citizens hostage trying to ruin our lives & only returning freedoms to us once we get an experimental shot. EVIL.

Fauci the Traitor E0pPiQZWUAQqpK3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:07 pm

Gates/big tech have ties to Langley. Fauci’s brother in law is a consultant who works w Freedom of Information - what we can/can’t see on certain topics. Fauci’s daughter is a software engineer for Twitter so of course anything questioning him is censored
Fauci the Traitor E0z7cC8X0AIuHAh?format=jpg&name=360x360

Fauci the Traitor E0z7cD1WQAAnGhl?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:08 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7cG5XMAU_wca?format=jpg&name=360x360
Fauci the Traitor E0z7cG6XMAEsn59?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:09 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0f139hWEAEvFfY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:12 pm

Ask yourself if what they’re doing/saying is ethical? Ask yourself if they have a conflict of interest such as $$. Would they really force vax people for profit without any concern for your health? Yes. Does this “experiment” involve coercion and propaganda? Yes, 24/7.

Fauci the Traitor E0z7c0OXEAUzPEs?format=jpg&name=small
Fauci the Traitor E0z7c06WYAEjttj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Fauci the Traitor E0z7c1oXoAUmKJf?format=jpg&name=360x360
Fauci the Traitor E0kLP1TXoAoJlyo?format=jpg&name=240x240

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Fauci the Traitor E00KVx1XsAAdFp1?format=jpg&name=small
Fauci the Traitor E00KVx0XoAQbtGY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Sources for above:
Polly, of course
https://twitter.com/ranthasrabies/status/1392558576175140865

https://twitter.com/Tweetweetbeyoch/status/1390762812549615620

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

Smoking Gun Video: Fauci Project Manager Confesses to Creating Covid-19

Tucker Carlson (in this video) scooped Alex Jones last night just by the skin of his teeth. Here is the rest of the story from Newswars. Video mirrored by Robert Steele.

23 minutes – Newswars – Alex Jones

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FHgptieNrpB2/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Fauci the Traitor E1SUmkKWUAY-FyW?format=jpg&name=medium

TOMORROW:  THIS SOURCE!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 6:43 pm

Should be Fauci the Terrorist

(Q)The Storm Rider

@Littleb29872980

·
1h

Word is FAUCI's Team has collapsed
& His directors from NIH& NIAID are singing like canaries & have been debriefing the last days & servers have been taken
MIL.//LOTS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES> from UK>Germany>to Switzerland to U.S.
_CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ACT

Fauci the Traitor E1Ysx4jWQAYM7U9?format=jpg&name=small
Fauci the Traitor E1YsyYUWEAIq-xh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:19 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/gop-intro-bill-to-declassify-wuhan-intel/

The bill follows a Trump-era State Department fact sheet linking the virus to the Wuhan lab, requiring the declassification of “any and all information relating to potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origin of COVID-19.
Among the areas of interest are joint activities conducted by the Wuhan Institue of Virology and the People’s Liberation Army, coronavirus research occurring at the lab, and any researchers at the facility who feel ill in Autumn 2019.
(I had posted earlier about the PLA involvement.  Does this not suggest an act of war if the proof is there this was a bio-weapon)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 10:48 am

Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam
1h

Fauci the Traitor 1f6a8Fauci the Traitor 1f6a8Fauci the Traitor 1f6a8 Now Deleted Wuhan Lab Web Pages Reveal Historical Fauci Links.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/wuhan-lab-erases-nih-ties-gof-research/

Archived versions of the Wuhan lab’s site also reveal a research update – “Will SARS Come Back?” – appearing to describe gain-of-function research being conducted at the institute by entities funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

On March 21st, 2021, the lab’s website listed six U.S.-based research partners: University of Alabama, University of North Texas, EcoHealth Alliance, Harvard University, The National Institutes of Health (NIH), the United States, and the National Wildlife Federation.

One day later, the page was revised to contain just two research partners – EcoHealth Alliance and the University of Alabama. By March 23rd, EcoHealth Alliance was the sole partner remaining.

EcoHealth Alliance is run by long-standing Chinese Communist Party-partner Dr. Peter Daszak, who National Pulse Editor-in-Chief Raheem Kassam has repeatedly claimed will be the first “fall guy” of the Wuhan lab debacle.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Looks Like The Biden Admin Has Just Kicked Fauci to the Curb

It's the little thingies that put a smile on my face. Enjoy!

https://www.revolver.news/2021/05/dr-fauci-you-are-done-here/

Snippet wrote:
What happened to the almighty Dr. Fauci?

Last week he was on TV telling all of us that life wouldn’t get back to normal for at least another year or so, and this week he’s pretty much gone.

So what happened?

Well, a lot, actually.

The biggest turn for Fauci involves 3 little words: Gain of Function.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And things just kept getting worse for Fauci. Later, Rand Paul appeared on Fox News saying, “Dr. Fauci could potentially be responsible for the coronavirus pandemic.”

It was heavy stuff — and it had an impact, because we’ve hardly seen or heard from Dr. Fauci since.

Be sure to see the link for the full article. The arrogant lying little psychopath is falling, falling, falling. Dope on a rope peeps - that's what I want to see.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 10:03 am

Exposes huge manipulation of public perception:

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/white-house-visitor-logs-fauci-klain-gain-of-function/

HUGE new trail here found by Mike McCormick aka
@JoeUnauthorized

Fauci, with now-Biden CoS Ron Klain amongst other very senior staff met in the WH Situation Room just a few days after the gain of function moratorium was announced in 2014.

Fauci the Traitor JXSRniyv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam
1h
EXCLUSIVE: Fauci's Wuhan lab friends held "no compromise" communist study sessions... seriously.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/wuhan-lab-scrubs-ccp-awards-ties/
Fauci the Traitor YYdJldV6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Fauci the Traitor E1s1p-FXMAIpj0E?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 9:47 pm

FROM 2017

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak
https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak

On video:

https://twitter.com/scuba2024/status/1394813653845692417

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 11:57 am

Hehehe~

Fauci the Traitor E2FcdW7XMAMB9D_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 4:33 pm

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/fauci-m-private-phone-calls-with-chinese-researchers/

Dr. Anthony Fauci engaged in private phone calls with Chinese researchers regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, despite the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director’s recent attempts to distance himself and his agency from Chinese labs potentially linked to the origins of COVID-19, The National Pulse can reveal.

short interview with lying Fauci !!  And why we should have always
believed China because he TALKED to them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 1:43 pm

He gets worse by the minute:

[size=15]Extortion17 Fauci the Traitor 2693

@NoSurrender200

·
1h

[/size]
Replying to
@haveaconcern

This Headline is NOT Clickbait!! When Dr. Fauci was the Director of NIAID, Foster Children were used
for HIV/AIDS Experiments. "Guinea Pig Kids" was also reported by the AP & WaPo & Congressional Hearings

http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2020/08/what-was-faucis-role-in-funding-tuskgegee-like-aids-experiments-on-foster-children-in-seven-u-s-states-2/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 8:23 pm

Fauci calls Chinese scientists are "trustworthy" while admitting he can't guarantee what they did with the taxpayer money he gave them.
This guy should have been fired 20 years ago.

Quote Tweet

Fauci the Traitor LEL7IBnw_normal

Tom Elliott

@tomselliott
· 11h
Fauci now admits that "there's no way of guaranteeing" American taxpayer money he routed to the Wuhan virology lab didn't fund "gain-of-function" research

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 3:20 pm

There a bigger vid out there I'll try to get back and get, but this one speaks for itself.

Hans Mahncke
@HansMahncke
2h

"the experiments in which the virus was modified to allow for aerosol transmission"
vid
https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1398343993944051718

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:15 pm

Here's the rest of Fauci's testimony b4 the Senate in 2012  8 mins

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Lisa Haven – new today. Gotta see this one. Example after example of the main stream media turning on Fauci and Gates, SCATHING!

Why Is The Deep State Suddenly Turning On Bill Gates and Fauci? Here’s What You Don't Know!

May 28, 2021

10 min 45 sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSUruJ4LNc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 8:41 pm

Here's a blurb on Fauci's wife.  We have tons on her in this thread.  I just run out of time. ergh...

Fauci the Traitor E12OnwqWUAE6s7N?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 8:20 pm

Fauci the Traitor E2wXHsUXoAERKby?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 8:26 pm

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
10h
Today I learned that for years, Microsoft has been working on a project to use DNA to store data. The project has been a success. This article explains Big Tech’s interest in a biotechnology that can read, write and edit DNA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johncumbers/2019/08/03/dna-data-storage-is-about-to-go-viral/?sh=10d5d2bd7721

There are much more troubling articles in time and space from yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 11:37 am

There is no dancing around this one~

Fauci the Traitor E25BX7DXEAIKG-U?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 5:09 pm

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts

3h
JUST-IN: Dr. Fauci’s upcoming book, "Expect the Unexpected," has beenn scrubbed on Amazon and Barnes & Noble amid backlash. -- Just the News

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 pm

now more

Breaking911
@Breaking911

2h

DEVELOPING: Dr. Anthony Fauci's forthcoming book 'Expect the Unexpected' has been removed for pre-order from all major online booksellers.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 9:41 am

https://rumble.com/vhy6c1-faucigate-emails-prove-its-all-been-lies-rpn-ep.-1-060221.html

RedPill78
Dr. Anthony Fauci and the cabal’s plan to destroy the country and remove Donald Trump has now been revealed after a treasure trove of emails have been released, today we go over some of the most damning and discuss their implications.

16 minutes and right on target info

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 10:05 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/huXuScJX8NcG/

X22 Report
The [DS] is in trouble. Everything they have done or are trying to do is being exposed. Emails were released that shows Fauci knew that covid was engineered and funded. That the spread of the virus was not asymptomatic, that there were drugs that would cure it and he explained in his emails that masks do not work. There was no reason for the lockdowns. The [DS] is panicking, they don't know Trumps next move. The states are leading the charge and the audits will reveal the truth. 
All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

46 minutes – first 33 minutes are more on Fauci emails – another must hear – the remainder about the deep state panic is worth hearing too.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 12:47 pm

Tucker Carlson put it all into a 11½ minute nutshell on yesterdays show. This is concise and even better than the two video pieces I posted directly above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp6btJhS66c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 1:43 pm

There is NO DENYING this:  the subject line.

Fauci the Traitor E2-lxEBXIAQPRC_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 1:54 pm

1/ Fauci emails reveal he was informed 3/31/20 (p. 1722) of pooled randomized, controlled trial data that masks did NOT work in community settings to prevent resp viral infections, consistent w/this NULL May 2020 Emerg Inf Dis meta-analysis

LINK TO EMAILS:  https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails

-------------------------------

Fauci the Traitor E266cRBXwAAPGCN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 2:37 pm

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561/leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails.pdf

Link for PDF download of all 3234 pages of Fauci emails. Grab it and save.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fauci the Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fauci the Traitor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next