Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fauci the Traitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FFH-8XHUYAE0vIT?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 3:35 pm

THIS PICTURE IS 33 YEARS OLD !!!

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FFIOjNnWUAEvLhf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 12:48 pm

From Senator Kennedy's book

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FFOInG6XEAEHcVh?format=jpg&name=medium
Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FFOInYIXMAE-1WE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 9:03 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FFaFV67XwAkzyjn?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 11:27 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FFtFVJ5WYAA7bs-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FF3D_YmXIAAyNC_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 7:46 pm

@JudicialWatch
: Fauci Agency COVID Records Reveal Information about NIH Research into the Coronavirus - These records are proof positive that US tax dollars were dishonestly used by Fauci’s agency to fund "gain of function" coronavirus research.

judicialwatch.org

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 11:53 am

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FHUISd7XMAslN1q?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 5:45 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FHP8CPHXIAQw2e1?format=jpg&name=small

MAYBE---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 7:04 pm

One of Fauci's emails that was leaked out, probably by wikileaks. 

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FHVWxR7XsAUJoTR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 12:13 am

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FHlGYzcXwAIf6bh?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 12:14 am

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FHk-FzzXwAEQyhK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 12:48 pm

Anthony Fauci Directly Funds Research by Yusen Zhou, from the People’s Liberation Army’s State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity in Beijing, Shibo Jiang’s research collaborator and Shibo Jiang’s key link to the PLA’s research on coronaviruses.

thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 am

Sen. @RandPaul
(R-KY) to Fauci: “You are the lead architect for the response from the government and now 800,000 people have died."

vid https://twitter.com/RealKyleMorris/status/1480939549224321024

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:14 am

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FI1hC-tWUAcmPkc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 8:21 pm

Dr.Fauci Arrogantly fully explains how he targeted and killed Male Gays with AIDS…in 1984

This clip is like a full blatant step by step confession

https://twitter.com/777DEAN777/status/1481494435506667520

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 10:06 am

I would say this is dragging on to bring down the entire pharm and medical web of robbery.
It isn't about Fauci anymore.  He's beyond cooked, fried, boiled, steamed, shredded...

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FJYUXOaXMAQd6g8?format=jpg&name=large
Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FJYUXa9XMAAPll7?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 10:07 am

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FJYUXkCXoAMu3mi?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 10:30 pm

Fauci's been evil forever.  And he's so proud of himself.  But, he will have his day.

From Ezra:

“When Fauci talked about introducing viruses into populations.”

https://twitter.com/BlueMisfit3/status/1485106389794050049

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 3:54 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FJzsK8UXoAQ_qlI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 6:32 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FKN4ekoWUAEReC9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 7:04 am

https://www.theblaze.com/news/explosive-report-provides-new-details-on-fauci-s-lab-leak-cover-up

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FPYVyvBXEAYl2mN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 10:17 am

Mad Scientist Anthony Fauci Resume 

• Created the HIV/AIDS epidemic. 
• Created Covid. 
• Created multiple Influenza strains. 
• Has pushed an experimental, and dangerous vaccine on society - including children. 
• Has pushed masks and segregation on society - including children. 
• His recommendation of Remdesivir/Ventilator has murdered thousands of Covid patients. 
• It is now known he oversaw countless unneeded, and quite frankly - sadistic experiments on dogs and other animals. 
• Has purposely withheld effective, safe, and proven treatments against Covid. 
• Conducted experiments on HIV Positive Foster Children in NY. 

Anthony Fauci is the second coming of Joseph Mengele. This man is probably the most prolific serial killer in history.. Future Proves Past.

Subscribe: @Dan_Scavino_Channel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:40 am

Chief Nerd
Fauci took over the HHS Twitter account today. It didn’t get the reaction he was hoping for…

https://twitter.com/HHSGov/status/1570819817506238466

HHS.gov
@HHSGov
Dr. Fauci here. I’m taking over the HHS account to talk about the updated COVID-19 vaccine designed to fight the dominant Omicron variant, BA.5, and why you should get one heading into winter. Follow along here. #WeCanDoThis – Dr. Fauci

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 Fc8M4ErX0AEfLkR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:43 am

I have some questions for the great fraud as well. Former Special Forces medic with pre-med at UCLA, I know a bit about viruses:

https://twitter.com/RobertPLewis/status/1571521122193084417?t=Cb-h-68VZj7tQbU16mp0og&s=19

if you want to read...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 6:02 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2526

TRUMP PUT>FAUCI< center stage/// to [EXPOSE] THE TRUTH..

[FAUCI] covered up of HIV being a BIOWEAPON in the 80s 
[FAUCI] covered up the real treatments for the HIV
[FAUCI] covered up for the FAKE HIV treatments that killed people
[FAUCI] covered up CANCER virus that infect VACCINES stock piles across the World
[FAUCI] created the GAIN OF FUNCTION in Covid-19 and proceeding Strains 
[FAUCI] created the Vaccines

This isn't the first time FAUCI is involved in PANDEMICS and is directly connected to the WORLD ELITES who all help fund him.....

[EXPOSING] [FAUCI] IS EXPOSING THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES...
NIH.CDC.WHO.GATES.GPMB.   .CIA. CLINTONS. OBAMA. WORLD LEADERS WHO COVERED FOR BIG PHARMA COMPANIES AND ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN INVESTMENTS...

THE STAGGERING EFFECT OF WHO IS BEHIND THE PANDEMIC AND BANKING SYSTEM AND WORLD COMPROMISED LEADERS ARE ALL TIED BACK TO BLACKMAIL
>>>EPSTEIN>>MOSSAD>>5 EYES..

IT'S BIBLICAL WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING UNFOLD>>

WATCH THE LEAKS...

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
STORM OF THE CENTURY>>

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 5:33 pm

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/paula-bolyard/2022/12/05/breaking-we-now-have-the-full-transcript-of-faucis-deposition-in-mos-social-media-collusion-case-n1651090

Officially the US government paused all gain-of-function research in 2014.
That's when Fauci at NIAID, Francis Collins at NIH and Peter Daszak at EHA got creative and began funding it with grants to the Wuhan lab in China.
The counsel for Missouri is now pinning Fauci down on when the US gov't made this pause in gain of function research by US agencies.
Fauci's counsel immediately objects.
Fauci again claims he's confused by the document & the question.

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 C18cb06c72197dfa
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 5:54 pm

@BrianCates
·28m

Replying to @BrianCates, @AdamCarter, and 1 more

Now comes one of the weirdest answers Fauci gave in this deposition.
Fauci is saying here when the gain-of-function pause was implemented in 2014, there was an exception clause.
Gain of function research could continue after 2014 **only if the head of a US gov't funding agency determines that the research is urgently needed to protect the public health or national security**.
Fauci is then asked if HE EVER INVOKED THAT EXCEPTION and he says "Yeah."
-----
Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 Becb7e78debc0203
Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 Bdedcc1c6e37b3ff
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 5:55 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 33b731724130a847
Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 870d2c040f276b15

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 7:06 pm

@laralogan
Fauci said he “could not recall” 174 times. That says it all.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/attorney-generals-release-full-transcript?r=1cmbts&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

he is so ded ! If not yet, soon enuf. If not yet, he knows it's coming.
Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 Hh5WgNPD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 6:57 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FkSJFwjWYAA3YFX?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 6:59 pm

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 Fjxx1kHXgAE-B0z?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 9:11 pm

Fauci Argued Benefits of Gain-of-Function Research Outweighed Pandemic Risk in 2012 Paper

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-argued-benefits-gain-function-185934217.html

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FlF0VU9WYAEw9Z8?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 9:12 pm

remember

Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 FlEbz6LXoAAOMYq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 9:41 pm

And here's Fauci announcing the NIH lifted its funding pause on gain-of-function research on January 29, 2018.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1608355782223093760
-------------
And here's a 2016 speech by Fauci's conduit to the Wuhan lab explaining exactly how the lab would make Covid.
twitter.com/davidsacks/sta…

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1608328412262719490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 8:25 pm

ClayTravis

·
Jan 20

Dr. Fauci belongs in prison as newly redacted emails continue to show his attempt to cover up the China lab leak theory.

https://www.outkick.com/new-email-release-shows-experts-believed-covid-could-have-come-from-lab-leak/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fauci the Traitor   Fauci the Traitor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fauci the Traitor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3