Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 2:12 pm

Charles Manson went to Boys Town in Omaha, Nebraska when he was 14. Chances are that he, too, was a rape victim via the MK-Ultra program run through this "catholic" home for boys school FRONT.

Boys Town is infamous for the Franklin child trafficking ring.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FKiUEf1X0AMsIuc?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 10:55 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FKYzcUgXoAcSdf6?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 7:13 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FKnJGmDVEAAC56X?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 6:01 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FKqFs9XVQAA2qtP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 12:23 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FK0KHjQVcAACHEM?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 9:45 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FK7HGiYX0AAtPcI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 9:49 am

"If you thought “adrenochrome” harvesting was conspiracy theory, you are in for a harsh eye opening. This movie is based on real events.

Instead of chasing the claims of a “climate emergency” America and the world should be concerned about the very real billion-dollar
industry of sex trafficking and murdering of the worlds children.

Over 2,000,000 children a year are sold in to slavery where all manner of horrors are perpetrated on them. What are YOU doing to help save the worlds children?"

via @warroompatriots

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLARjSQXIAE9ale?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 3:32 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLBfi0uXoAE6HhN?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 8:40 pm

Notes from NYC PD who went thru laptop
The content found in Hillary Clinton’s emails consisted of photos and videos of satanic ritualistic sacrifice, cannibalism, pedophilia and various sorts of gut wrenching gore.
The children treated merely as inventory and resource.

pic.  It's a bad one.  https://t.me/AdrenochromeHumanTrafficking/755

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 9:41 pm

2 MIN VID OF MK ULTRA, MONARCH, CHILD TORTURE AT DISNEY

https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1491566612599787524

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 5:32 pm

Lorraine Kelly  is good friends of disgusting Freemason Gerry McCann,  whose daughter, Madeline McCann, is a central pizzagate puzzle piece.

Lorraine Kelly regularly visits Antarctica and NASA, and connects everyone from Judy Murray-Jimmy Saville-Charles n Andrew-Dunblane.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLWnbjQWUAMRelG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 8:49 am

Babies were transported in carcasses of dead beef for further trade and sale! Here is a short part of the article: Child trafficking has reached unimaginable levels, this time a new form of child trafficking was discovered when 20 babies were found in a truck carrying beef!

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLWvCMqXoAIKG_Z?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 6:27 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLWlXXjWQAEt4HY?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLWlXmRXsAItQRI?format=jpg&name=small
JUSTIN BIEBER

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 6:15 pm

Former Guilford County teacher accused of kidnapping, sexual exploitation of a minor who is not student

They go where the kids are.
https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/piedmont-triad/former-guilford-county-teacher-accused-of-kidnapping-sexual-exploitation-of-a-minor-outside-of-school/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 7:01 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLhOo8HXIAMmRjL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 7:45 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLhgjxIXwAI4Dvd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 10:57 am

There wasn't any more info given

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FLprfchXoAIahTq?format=jpg&name=small

The NYT said the story was fake.  Others said it's real.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 11:24 am

Blake Lively Exposes Crimes Against Children
https://rumble.com/vseflq-blake-lively-exposes-crimes-against-children.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 8:48 pm

Frazzledrip  There is the video of them actually doing it which has not been released.

video:  https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1493769952200847366/video/1

https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1493769934802800643/video/1

https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1493769876514562049/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 9:24 am

The cruelty is beyond belief.

vid

https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1493956586431135745

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 8:10 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL7LcwOVcAUFhuc?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL7LcwRUUAE2MTv?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 8:10 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL7LcwQVkAQVERE?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 3:13 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL7mK7pXIAQ2n_V?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 3:18 pm

It was suggested the woman on the mobility scooter who was knocked down by the cop on a horse
had died last nite in Ottawa.  (Sara Carter reported her possible death)

Anyway..she is not dead.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL8LiQtWUAUZ9sy?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL_tZv7VUAIz9eA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 6:15 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FL_h90MXwAMkWrH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 8:21 pm

Your daily reminder why we are all here
Children just don't disappear.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMAI5f1WQAgqgdX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMEByebVgAEjPqg?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:38 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMEGad4XEAcUCZK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:40 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMEJnLpXMAM4zEs?format=jpg&name=medium
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMEJnYDWYAwAacc?format=jpg&name=large
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMEJocPWUAU5kq5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:56 pm

video on this huge corporation

https://ugetube.com/watch/the-cym-corporation-exposed-adrenochrome-leaked-docs-blackout-pedogate-returns_fTHMKSQXpPXpLzb.html
----------------------

Archived documents

https://archive.org/details/cym-corp-1/CYM%20Corp%201/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 10:24 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMFq-OcXsAMX5Wy?format=jpg&name=large
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMFq-XTWQAMAsQs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 10:28 pm

soccer ball???

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMFq-gUXwAkFZmd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 8:06 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FMPuXegVIAEqklf?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 8:38 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FNsfmTVVkAAAtQ1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 10:30 am

dead babies being separated and categorized

https://twitter.com/DDilldick/status/1502856949741850628

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 10:32 am

And into the vaxx

https://twitter.com/popstryingagain/status/1502824702749945866

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 11:23 am

REMEMBER WHEN TURKISH NEWS LET US IN ON MSM PANDA EYES? HMMM...

https://twitter.com/_Knock_U_out_/status/1503040978311024644

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 2:53 pm

Much more than a hidden room:

quik vid:  https://twitter.com/Elmr_Fudd_again/status/1503068042422542341

Mr Pool
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FNv6CgvX0AYuF0l?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 6:32 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FNvJHWJWYAQFT9k?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 12:42 pm

Please DO NOT RT the picture of Bill Clinton visiting the U.S pastor in Haiti who adopted children, and was just arrested for child sex abuse

Corrigan Clay ran the "Apparent Project", with many celebrity endorsements

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FN03u9HXEAoJHVr?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2022 2:01 pm

WFLA NEWS
@WFLA
4h

4 Disney employees arrested in Polk County human trafficking campaign, deputies say

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FN-zClVXMAIyy77?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOKviwxVsAEE6tK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 7:46 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOREaVuXwAMgX6y?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 9:36 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOVhuljX0AA7u8w?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 11:07 am

More than 29 million reports of suspected child sexual exploitation in 2021, nonprofit center says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspected-child-sexual-exploitation-report/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 9:26 pm

In 1976 "Playboy" published nude pictures of Brooke Shields.

She was 10 years old.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOfAjEDXEAAsPub?format=jpg&name=360x360

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOfAjPGX0AUAu32?format=jpg&name=360x360
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOfAjYrXsAsHB5n?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 12:37 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 FOmp1wvXoAEePFw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 9:40 am

Warrior wizard Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 1f9d9-200d-2640-fe0fSave the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 1f5ddSave the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 1f30aSave the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 2728

@awarrior828
11h

The Carlyle group is a human trafficking network.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next