Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:43 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 85b30e0b0092f721

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 10:44 pm

[size=15]The Children Under the Getty Museum
[/size]

@occupythegetty

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FfG72GcXgAAcIjf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 10:08 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qbyeZ2p4Z8sT/

I speed watched.  The statistics from the sale of adreno is staggering.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 10:19 am

The Standard hotel in West Hollywood shutting down indefinitely after 22 years
City News Service
Friday, January 22, 2021

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 1:53 pm

I don't even know where to post these degenerates 

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 76091d198c184192

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 247256685f5d2ff9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 1:56 pm

As long as we're on degenerates:

A "playdate" that went south at 2am sounds more plausible than what we're being told. Media trying to spin this is hilarious! They were most likely druggin, drinking & "playing". If David DePape is a monster what does that make Paul Pelosi?

Quote Tweet

New York Post
@nypost
·
5h
Paul Pelosi alleged attacker David DePape a 'monster' who sexually abused his kids, stepdaughter claims https://trib.al/cP24916

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FgPYosQWYAAQYFm?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 4:29 pm

18-Year-Old Cheerleader Dies Suddenly From ‘Pulmonary Embolism,’ Often Caused by Blood Clots: Report
https://resistthemainstream.org/18-year-old-cheerleader-dies-suddenly-cause-of-death-revealed/?utm_source=truthsocial

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FhJ7xqvXgAIPRwd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 10:03 am

https://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:
"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 7:08 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 D2068c9c86d280f4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FhrRu_4X0AERTqB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 3:45 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 B430fb1ee48720d5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 10:21 pm

@VVission123  Nov 17
Children are Being saved EVERY DAY …
CHILDREN HAVE BEEN RESCUED EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE 2013 ..
The truths that are coming will make you sick to your stomachs for A few days & it’s not even the worst these evil beings committed..

Yes, scripts have been followed & masks have been worn this entire time by actors playing the roles of the evil beings who committed these evil vile acts upon humanity/children, for quite A few years now.

#WHY?
To awaken humanity SAFELY.

A “shadow government” which

Consisted of former Hollywood “elites”, former government officials, former corrupt politicians, former high ranking military personnel (all around the world) & anyone else who signed the dotted line selling their souls.
All done to purposely keep humanity enslaved,

Poisoned, drugged, divided by race/religion Etc, fighting in endless wars, keeping the people looking to ones who knew they were corrupt to be lead by BLINDLY living in fear, brainwash the mislead youth into sic/evil agendas that preyed upon them, purposely made woman viewed to

Be only slabs of meat for men/young boys hoping unplanned pregnancies would happen that would fuel abortion clinics which would fuel the black market, prey on very young children to create the world most potent “fountain of youth” drug, Infiltrate every aspect of human life

Creating fail saves everywhere so the people could never win unless A miracle happened & those evil beings flipped everything upside down causing the people to worship false idols/prophets along with worshipping money ..
All designed to keep humanity repeating history &...

Forgetting where they come from.
All of it, EVERYTHING evil in this world has done at the highest levels of life, it’s all been done to purposely make as many as possible let go of Gods hand & forget about the words long written down which made ALL EVIL 117% powerless ..

It shouldn’t need all the blood that’s been spilled of innocent men, women & children for humanity to want to come together in Unity …

I personally don’t need to see ANY arrests of the actors/actresses playing the roles of evil who already have been arrested YEARS ago to

Unite …

I don’t [NEED] anything to treat people with love & kindness.
I don’t [Need] anything to show mercy & forgive..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 D09c26465b625e09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 5:09 pm

I expect the old ones we had are gone by now

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Eb7f17d7dde1876a
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 4aa28e797c339b66

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 5:10 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 B590d8804aa3930d
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 54f4f4286795e0cb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 7:40 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FFol5XCVEAIsICT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 12:02 pm

This is the 666th entry to this thread:

@300inthebreach_
Nov 22

What is happening to children is tragic and unconscionable. Thank you to all who are standing up and telling the truth of what happened to you. I am so sorry no one as brave as you was there for you when it mattered. #detrans #detransition

Quote Tweet
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Cu34Nf61_mini
Luka “Bunny” Hein
@onedonebun
Nov 20
Related to my last tweet- thought I’d share a similar Reddit post I made. I apologize for the depressing content tonight  

#detrans #detransition
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fh_6TlaX0AAavFw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fh_6TkyWYAE1TPw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 8:52 pm

https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-5?r=17d7ph&utm_medium=ios

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 3:50 pm

@realDonaldTrump
·Aug 15
Donald J. TrumpReTruthed

Francis Mann, a wonderful Roman Catholic priest from New York, ordained in 1979, wrote a beautiful book called, “The Wounded Butterfly” which is really fabulous. Make sure to get your copy today!

https://www.scribd.com/book/507914386/Wounded-Butterfly

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 B453de060cf9a0ba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 10:44 am

This movie goes into more depth.  It certainly looks like the little boy in the tub being forced to sing
was killed.
More politicians.
More humans served up for dinner, turkey style.  
Children with politicans id'd earlier at comet Pizza.
Little girls, 8 or 9 maybe-pregnant

If I can watch it....
It will renew your commitment,

We allowed darkness on the earth, not knowing what darkness really is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hJD8RopHB9Qt/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hJD8RopHB9Qt/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 2:06 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FjOXyaZUAAEqTkZ?format=jpg&name=900x900
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FjOXyyuVIAEDOlT?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 60c658ec736b5084

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FjVYUP_XoAI0MPZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2022 4:58 pm

Steele.   Bred to sell

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iRdkTVA1_U0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 9:26 am

Liz is a warrior:

https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/balenciaga-is-pizzagate?r=17d7ph&utm_medium=ios

================
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fj1eUi7aYAACbJc?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 9:33 am

So is Eliza-

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fj1eUi8acAALIYM?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 2:03 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FkrzPgpaYAEJq6u?format=jpg&name=360x360
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FkrzPgqakAAumjL?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 9:02 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

The fashion industry exposure continues.
Recent photo/op from the clothing brand Benetton.
They can’t hide it anymore.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 4f24649f4d881793

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:09 pm

“They don’t hide it.
They don’t fear you.”

The fashion world has been displaying Satanic imagery and symbolism for decades.
Balenciaga is just the tip of the iceberg.
They flaunt their symbolism right out in the open.
Much of the highest level sex trafficking that goes on involves female models. The younger the better.
Jean Luc Brunel was far from the only one using a model agency as a cover for sex trafficking.
He was just one of hundreds in that sick industry.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 C4424da303f851db

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 1:09 pm

[ltr]@RealMrGreen[/ltr]
·9m

This time;
We protect the Lamb.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 472682a9081c953b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 5:58 pm

Liz Crokin-Pizzagate is starting to come out in mainstream

https://rumble.com/v230cqg-vampire-hunter-pizzagate-is-balenciaga.html

------------------------
New Kim Kardashian.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 A7499f734f4275b6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 5:06 pm

Author of LGBT book 'Lawn Boy' which describes two 10-year-old boys giving each other oral sex admits graphic story was NEVER meant for school libraries - as livid parents force woke teachers to pull it from shelves in US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11604233/Author-banned-book-describes-sex-act-children-says-never-meant-children.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 D267d5f39c1ad2a5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 5:18 pm

@humbleGenius123

·
3h

OMG! If these people are acting like this in public... What are they doing to those "sexy babies Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 1f922 in private?"

https://twitter.com/humbleGenius123/status/1611452575039254529?cxt=HHwWgsDTuYjlg90sAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:05 pm

This one is a surprise.

[ltr]@lizcrokin[/ltr]
·9h
I have posted this tweet of hers claiming there is no evidence child trafficking was involved in Pizzagate. She also suggests the code words were for “arms” or “drugs” not pedophile code words. There are others on Twitter who have done threads on inconsistencies with her story.
----
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 E7c37ca5c203f4bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 11:04 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3m

*GRAPHIC*
What does SRA look like?
What do people ~do~ to kidnapped children, women, and slaves?
What is adrenochrome?
How is it produced, refined, and captured?

Sleepers: Elite pedophiles don’t traffic, torture, and kill kids.
Anons: I’m going to shatter your reality in 17 seconds, watch this … ……

We must get them all.
We must get them All.
We MUST get them [ALL].

This can never happen on this Earth again.
https://rumble.com/v24udym-what-does-satanic-ritualistic-child-abuse-look-like.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 5:02 pm

De-Transitioner: Here’s What Her Doctors Didn’t Tell Her.

I wanted to here from her, but it's mostly Jordan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Notorious paedophile Sidney Cooke has been linked to an unsolved 40-year-old case involving the disappearance and murder of an eight-year-old boy on the day Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer married.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1721526/sidney-cooke-paedophile-suspect-vishal-mehrotra-in-the-footsteps-of-killers

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Cook-paedophile-1721526

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:05 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fd6eed63d1fa60c4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:06 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·10h

They are all part of the same sick cult.
But now, there is Nowhere left to hide.
Get some sleep, it must be hard.
We are coming for you.

Never again.
#WWG1WGA

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 5ef17fd9099ad519

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:29 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fmo-L0nagAIdEBz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:32 am

October 3, 1992 S N L

SO MANY attempting to be heard and show who the real enemy WAS. Those fighting, silenced forever OR labeled Crazy

Sinead O'Connor on the Pope.
vid: https://twitter.com/calmcalicollec1/status/1515766001811398656

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:40 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 FmoxkcaagAE6zqr?format=jpg&name=small

https://newspunch.com/alanis-morissette-admits-music-industry-is-run-by-elite-pedophiles-theyre-all-child-rapists/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 10:59 am

[size=15]@fitbyfys[/size]

Advertising from the Danish Health Agency.

"Why can't I just be like everyone else?."

Some adults have
sexual thoughts about children.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 Fme1_BdWIAA-Xn1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 2:28 pm

[ltr]@austerewyatt1[/ltr]
·19h

Why does Jamie Lee Curtis have a picture of a naked child stuffed in a bin on her Instagram. (WTF?)

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 F891d02c5e287c97

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 6:47 pm

Charged with human trafficking offences
W.H.G.
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-64355

Stagecoach co-founder Dame Ann Gloag charged with human trafficking offences
Scottish transport tycoon Dame Ann Gloag has been charged with human trafficking offences.
Her husband David McCleary and two other members of their family have also been charged.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 _128368621_gettyimages-1124607641

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 6:50 pm

[ltr]KarliBonne[/ltr]
·6h

Horrifying- Zachary Zulock and his husband William are in jail on child sex abuse charges
Not only did they rape their sons, police say they offered them to other men
They also sent videos of the abuse to 12 people, arrest documents claim
Gay couple charged with raping sons 'pimped them out to pedophiles'
,mol.im/a/11658079

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 11:00 pm

Washington Examiner
The leader of what has been described as a sex cult was sentenced to 60 years in prison over his emotional, sexual, and physical abuse of Sarah Lawrence College students.
By Brady Knox
Updated Jan. 20, 2023 11:52 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/cult-leader-60-years-prison

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:21 pm

@ElijahSchaffer
19h

Why is Hollywood obsessed with satanic artwork and naked children

Ellen DeGeneres' home

vid: https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1616622273896779776?cxt=HHwWgMDQuZLZsu8sAAAA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next