Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 6:57 pm

MAJOR DATA DUMP️️
HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILE RING EXPOSED BY CELEBRITIES

1. Ricky Gervais call out Hollywood Celebs
whiskeyriff.com/2021/04/25/ric

2. Elijah Wood speaks out on child abuse in Hollywood
people.com/celebrity/elijah-wo

3. Blake Lively discusses Human Trafficking and Child Abuse m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTXB9Yh

4. Hollywood pedophile ring preying child actors linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2

5. Hollywood Unveiled: Mansion Parties where vile and evil things occur
youtu.be/Vi7ulCdzg8g

6. Pussycat Dolls Singer: We Were Prostitutes For Record Executives
newspunch.com/pussycat-dolls-p

7. Tom Hanks Accused Of Buying 13-Year-Old Girl From Her Father And Raped Her — Actor Isaac Kappy Recently Called Him A Pedophile
humansarefree.com/2018/08/tom-

8. Angelina Jolie Exposes Hollywood Illuminati Rituals In Leaked Video
newspunch.com/angelina-jolie-h

9. Leaked video of Angelina Jolie exposing Illuminati ritual
youtu.be/BxbN1JorF2c

10. Hollywood producer John Paul Rice exposes Illuminati pedophiles and Entertainment Industry
youtu.be/KQVhZuUjELc

11. Justin Bieber: Hollywood Elites Killed My Unborn Child
prepareforchange.net/2018/12/0

12. Corey Feldman to expose names of Hollywood players who allegedly molested him as a teen in new doc
foxnews.com/entertainment/core

13. The New Film Exposing Hollywood’s Child-Abuse Epidemic
thedailybeast.com/showbiz-kids

14. 20 Child Actors Who Have Spoken Out on Abuse
tvovermind.com/20-child-actors

CONTD

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 6:58 pm

15. People sell their kids:' A look into child sex abuse in Hollywood
abcstlouis.com/news/nation-wor

16. Jenna Jameson Claims to Have Knowledge of Pedophile Ring Controlling Hollywood and Elites
welovetrump.com/2020/07/20/jen

17. Model Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring Found Dead After Tweet Predicting She’d Be Killed
americantruthtoday.com/left-ne

18. Dr. Phil Exposes Elite Government Pedophile Ring On Mainstream TV
(This one is interesting being how he's a member of the black-eye club)
newspunch.com/dr-phil-elite-pe

19. 100 Active, High-Powered Pedophiles Are Being Sheltered in Hollywood
independentsentinel.com/100-ac

20. Is There Any Real Evidence of Elite Pedophile Sex Rings Involving Government & Pop Culture?
collective-evolution.com/2018/

21.ISAAC KAPPY EXPOSES HOLLYWOOD ELITE BEFORE "SUICIDE"
bitchute.com/video/5pIa9VRXWPN

22. Mel Gibson exposes Hollywood Pedophile Ring 'den of parasites'
youtu.be/Uq88lnhuVxw

23. Jim Caviezel speaks of adrenochrome and human trafficking
bitchute.com/video/RD1NKCA67FT

HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILE RING EXPOSED BY CELEBRITIES
Now u know why we don’t see any real movies coming out. They usually do them a year or two in advance.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 TomHanksAccusedofBeingaPedophile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 7:01 pm

https://twitter.com/SarahRuthMayer/status/1021438286009683968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1021443491317022721%7Ctwgr%5E922ab61a072f9bd8f837f527813117c926b98c01%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhumansbefree.com%2F2018%2F08%2Ftom-hanks-accused-of-buying-13-year-old-girl-from-her-father-and-raped-her-actor-isaac-kappy-recently-called-him-a-pedophile.html

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 LlMlYvTA_biggerSarah Ruth Ashcraft
@SarahRuthMayer
And let us not forget that NONE of them are suing me for defamation, libel or slander. Fascinating. We can add Disney, University of Michigan & the Catholic Church to the list...

Quote Tweet

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 LlMlYvTA_miniSarah Ruth Ashcraft
@SarahRuthMayer
Dec 9, 2017
People who AREN'T suing me because I'm telling the TRUTH so they CAN'T:

- My family
- The Roeper School
- Tom Hanks
- Hillary Clinton
- Jonathan Freemen (Voice of Jafar)
- Craig Hilborn
- John Conyers
- MI Dem Party
- Fragomen

NONE of them want to go on legal record with me.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 7:06 pm

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft
@SarahRuthMayer
Jul 21, 2018

Yeah, and @tomhanks did a skit on SNL mocking toddlers in tiaras calling his 4 year old "hot baby." Hey
@Cernovich
@LizCrokin

why not go after some bigger fish? The pattern of evidence is well established in the public record. It's as if they're trying to tell us something #QAnon [size=0]https://twitter.com/simmplicity66/status/1020689619241897985
[/size]

Posted on twtr  
Aug 15, 2019
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 EB_Uqv9VAAAXHe3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 7:16 pm

The shoes in Indiana have since been removed.
-------

Indiana has a corner where there is always one shoe and lots of them. Old saying was it was a fun joke. There is or was a farm in the left, church in the right. I call foul play since learning about kidnappings. One shoe? Help me

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 7:43 pm

At least 13 mayors arrested on child sex crimes since 2021
video
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/at-least-13-mayors-arrested-child-sex-crimes-2021?intcmp=tw_fnc

===============
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nearly-350-k-12-educators-arrested-child-sex-crimes-2022

Nearly 350 K-12 educators arrested on child sex crimes in 2022
                                                                                                       AT LEAST 269 K-12 EDUCATORS ARRESTED ON CHILD SEX CRIMES IN FIRST 9 MONTHS OF THIS YEAR 

75% of the arrests involved alleged crimes against students, Fox News Digital analysis reveals

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 7:56 pm

I'd wake up with bruises up my legs'

Home Editor Jason Farrell speaks to a victim of exploitation in Greater Manchester who has waived her anonymity as a sexual abuse victim in the hope of helping others in her position

https://trib.al/Vp6gtBo

video interview:  https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1631162941549494272?cxt=HHwWgIC23bKDh6MtAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 4:54 am

“To Catch a Predator” was Cancelled After it led to the Catch of an Assistant District Attorney   3 mins
https://rumble.com/v2b52rc-to-catch-a-predator-was-cancelled-after-it-led-to-the-catch-of-an-assistant.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 12:11 pm

"Secrets of Playoy"  A documentary available somewhere

quik vid:  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Remember what it’s all about.
Salvation for the most innocent ones first -> then a new way of life for humanity to follow.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 409d22a756a1ed5a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm

SGAnonReTruthed

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 30638ccd613621d2
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@MTG

·4h

The genital mutilation of children should be a FELONY, not a multi-billion dollar industry.
That’s why I’m reintroducing my Protect Children’s Innocence Act, to end gender-affirming care for minors.

(at CPAC)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 4:26 pm

Justin Bieber

Jenette McCurdy

Britney Spears

Orlando Brown

Wil Wheaton

These child actors were all sold to production companies. Their parents pushed them into a business that treated them like sex toys and passed around to other producers.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FqnJ70DXwAAbA99?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 4:40 pm

Tag & Track: Steve-O (The Jack-Ass Star) Heard he's one of the worst.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FqohD63WYAIvS4W?format=jpg&name=small
---------------------------------
Steve-O the Ped-O

Quote Tweet
Ariel
5h
You think he is innocent? Why does he have a tattoo depicting an image of him raping a baby? People your stars are Satanist.

(anon said his friends made him change it to the bird)
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 Fqoj71PWcBc-OvH?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FqomZEcWcAw0EaN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 6:21 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 202f842fdbc4cc20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 5:50 pm

[ltr]Qurham17[/ltr]
·2h

They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
-Q 953
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 505ae57f467a4bd8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 5:58 pm

[ltr]Qurham17[/ltr]
·2h

This post is a good reminder as big truth bombs continue to come out. The criminals/sickos loooove to scream “conspiracy” in an attempt to deflect attention from their outrageous crimes.
“There's a reason the word 'conspiracy' was made /pushed.
Their weapon against the awakening.” -Q 924
Q 354-
As a backup, they defined ‘conspiracy’ as crazy/mentally unstable and label anything ‘true’ as such.
This works given most of what they engage in is pure evil and simply unbelievable (hard to swallow).
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 A6858b38bbb61b2f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 12:34 pm

[size=15]LIZ CROKIN

@LizCrokin

·
Mar 16

[/size]
Flashback: Jimmy Kimmel had an FBI-identified pedophile symbol in a skit on his show featuring a pizza (a pedophile code word/symbol) delivery.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FrX9o4hXwAA_A4R?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 12:43 pm

Kimmel and friend

The Jimmy Kimmel - Jeffrey Epstein connection is deeper than we initially thought.

@imbrettcooper breaks down how one of Jimmy’s best friends was in Epstein’s inner circle.

quik vid https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1636077644478394370

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 12:44 pm

Jimmy Kimmel’s bizarre attack on Aaron Rodgers is making more sense.
Quote Tweet

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 VOcFFB-p_mini

Mythinformed

@MythinformedMKE
·
Mar 2
Jimmy Kimmel claims Aaron Rodgers is a “tin foil hatter” for wanting to know the names on the Jeffrey Epstein client list.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 9:45 am

I ran into some of the deep dark stuff this morning.

Anon:  Whoever thinks its satire has not been on the dark web. Red rooms, paid kidnapping (of your choice) for "fresh" meat.
Watch the movie fresh if you dont know what I mean.
----
There's an interview here. Lifesitenews is a legit publication.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-unborn-babies-used-for-vaccine-development-were-alive-at-tissue-extraction/

-------------------------------
then the bad stuff
this: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Frwx-jjWcA0DMhE?format=jpg&name=small
and
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrwiLkLWYAA3P13?format=jpg&name=small

and
Anon post:
She is mentioning some names that are shocking to me. Ronald Regan, Elon, Amy Coney wow. I don’t even know what to think honestly.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Frw9tWEWcAIqx8C?format=jpg&name=small

the info was 1st posted by Holmseth, the one Sather tried to say is E. (he isn't)
-----
The info is on https://twitter.com/Prolotario1
and
the accuser is at : https://twitter.com/CzebotarJessie

Field McConnell is involved in revealing info too, looks like.
So, this is a strange group of 'whistleblowers'....

The thing is, we've seen enuf to not doubt. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 10:09 am

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/?s=CRAIG+SAWYER

Craig Sawyer is a poser and a true baddie from what I've picked up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 8:16 pm

I haven't verified, but I've read Craig Sawyer was a HRC body guard. !

------------------
Missing children...or when a crime is suspected, etc.  Don't wait.  Report immediately!

https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/parents-and-caregivers-protecting-your-kids

Human Trafficking 

If you believe a child is involved in a trafficking situation, submit a tip through the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s CyberTipline or call 1-800-THE-LOST. FBI personnel assigned to NCMEC review information that is provided to the CyberTipline.
Visit the FBI’s human trafficking webpage for more information and resources.
Also at link is movie:  Chasing the Dragon is a documentary released by the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration to help young people understand the risks and dangers of opioids. Watch it with your children. Start the conversation.
If you suspect or know your child is using drugs, learn more and seek the help of professionals through the resources below.
  • Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

• Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator

• Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America

• National Institute on Drug Abuse

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 9:14 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·6h

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
Sick. Twisted. Evil beyond imagining.
Never forget how diseased our Enemies really are. This is a SPIRITUAL war, and We will ANNIHILATE them.
No one in “the Club” will be safe from WeThePeople.

We are the CURE.
“‘Vengeance is Mine’, says the Lord of Hosts, ‘and I Will Repay’”

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 D292b437a429edec

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 6:00 pm

This creepy Celine Dion commercial just got even more creepy Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 1f922
youtu.be/CpTwPMV9G-8

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 55dc7333ef7cd0ac
Liz Crokin
@lizcrokin

·6h
Gerard Faure the “ex-dealer of Paris” went on a TV show & claimed several celebs consume adrenochrome including Celine Dion. He said most kids used by elites for sacrifices are kidnapped & added that he testified in a case where a woman was looking to sell her child to an adrenochrome lab. Faure has been exposing elite pedos in his books since 2016.
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews

Miles beyond creepy. See what the babies are wearing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FsLWi-aaEAAL_jf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 5:28 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11607643/Satanic-child-abuse-ring-shut-victims-oven-filmed-gang-raping-court-hears.html?ito=native_share_article-bottom

A satanic child abuse ring tortured children by putting them in an oven, forcing them to kill animals and gang raping them, a court has heard.
Seven men and four women are accused of abusing three young children over the course of 10 years in Glasgow which saw them attempt to 'call on spirits and demons'. 
Two girls - one of whom was allegedly shut in a microwave, fridge, oven and freezer in an attempted to kill her - and one boy were forced to kill animals as well as being sexually abused by the group, it is claimed.
Members of the group have been charged with 43 offences with among the most serious being attempted murder and rape of young children.

Published PUBLISHED: 14:30 EDT, 6 January 2023 UPDATED: 14:30 EDT, 6 January 2023
Does not go to court till September

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 5:36 pm

1 month ago
The Hampstead Case :eyes:
full movie:  

https://rumble.com/v28ce8s-the-hampstead-case-.html

(it sounds like these children are locked up somewhere so they can't talk further)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 11:03 am

Fugitive couple on the US Marshals' 'most wanted' list are arrested for torturing 8-year-old to death and sexually abusing and trafficking other children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11933019/Couple-arrested-torturing-child-death-sexually-abusing-trafficking-children.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 8:56 am

[ltr]@raejae[/ltr]
·20m

Knowing what we know about Cher, High priestess of the Hollywood satanic cult, & changed her daughter into a man. Is there any reason to believe that she wouldn’t have had something to do with the attempted murder of Sonny Bono? As a congressman, Sonny was about to expose the biggest racketeering case in California. How many congressmen do you know that go skiing without security and then are missing for three hours before security notices they’re gone? Will we see Sonny again? Hope so.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 936d9df87d482b8e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 2:06 pm

[ltr]@annvandersteel[/ltr]
·1d

55 CHILDREN GO MISSING IN CPS EVERY DAY
Do you want to make a difference in a child's life?
I suggest you join and support an organization that is making a difference.
People like @lizcrokin and @laralogan @TrueGenFlynn sister Mary O'Neil Flynn are leading PDPC to Protect and Defend Children
americasfuture.net/project-def

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 10:22 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FtXGkHDWcAEwtlo?format=jpg&name=240x240

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:24 am

SRA   Satanic Ritual Abuse   2 min.  kids telling

https://rumble.com/v2h5m9q-the-children..-its-always-about-them-these-people-are-sick.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e333&ep=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:29 am

Pedos in Australian govt.  He's right, of course. They can't do anything about it because it would

destroy faith in the judiciary????  So it's allowed to go on????

2 mins
https://rumble.com/v2h5ipe-ricardo-bosis-take-on-the-v.i.p.-pedos.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e333&ep=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 10:36 am

2 mins   Adrenochrome

https://rumble.com/v2h1iku-pizza...pizza...pizza.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e333&ep=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 4:33 pm

These verses made me think of Q and where we're at:

Luke 9:48-50
 Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 5:47 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 92133117_2539604746141289_5813876810873569280_n.png?stp=dst-png_p526x296&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PxKmMW0ICtEAX9a3Jv3&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 8:53 pm

https://skippydeedoodah.com/

This is a event gathering with ongoing fundraising to:
You might want to look into it. Wink  I have not checked them out. 

EXIST TO RESTORE THE SURVIVORS OF CHILD SEX SLAVERY BY BUILDING AND STAFFING AFTERCARE FAMILY HOMES

AND TO

FUND OPERATIONS THAT CONDUCT SUCCESSFUL RESCUE MISSIONS

-Isaiah 61:1

Rudy Gonzalez, a former USMC Reconnaissance Marine and Police Officer turned Pastor, trains, equips and leads teams to seek and save those who are lost, lonely, hurting and afraid. It is our desire to move from a place of complacency to action so that the lost can be rescued and restored.
We are a team of people that believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and his faithfulness.
SERT Ministries has seen people rescued and not turn back to their old life style because of the mercy and grace that Jesus has extended.

We specialize in rescuing those that are involved in Human Trafficking, and we know that Jesus can set them free. We’re willing to go into the high ways and by ways to rescue them, from doing surveillance, to digital searching online, to being able to communicate with them face to face, and partnering with others including Law Enforcement, loved ones, agencies, we will do whatever it is we need to in order to get them restored to Jesus and their families.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 7:03 pm

[ltr]MrBlackPill[/ltr]
·1d

In other words the child is mutilated for life and cannot function normally.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 1f534 Here Is What They Won’t Tell Children About Trans Surgery: No Ejaculations, No Typical Climax, Excretions from Skene’s Glands, Bizarre-Looking Penis, Very Atypical Orgasms
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/h

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 8:33 am

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·4h

Who thinks like this? and how does the government just ignore this?

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 Dc4e788ba4e7dad2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 9:30 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4h

Frazzledrip shirt Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 1f622
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 F222a89b3eb9d705

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:57 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 0c140187d37cf513
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 A29c95477fa0b5c3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 3:41 pm

This picture was included in a batch of pictures at Comet Pizza.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 FvCQYWoacAAIIyp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Possible model procurer for Jeffrey Epstein. She’s part of the super elite and works in photography and fashion modeling.
sportskeeda.com/amp/pop-cultur

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 10:43 am

She thought she was giving her child up for adoption.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 5:59 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Where did these boys go?
I have a little one, not much younger than them.
Oldest maybe 11? 12?
They had families.
They had parents.
They had friends.
They had toys.
They had baby blankets.
They had fun.
What happened to them?
We will [CRUSH] this E_vil to nothing.
We all want Justice.
But I will wait as long as it takes to see it.
Every last child and slave victim still alive, will be rescued.
“Vengeance is Mine, says the God of Hosts; and I shall repay”
#WWG1WGA #savethechildren #doitQ
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 2a57eac27eb21221

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 7:08 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Fast Trial.
DEATH Penalty.
“No one playing the game escapes”
Q
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 F21a4914860fa360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 5:50 pm

A former competitive cheerleading coach has been charged with molesting girls as young as 11 years old in Southern California and he faces similar charges in Florida, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Erick Joseph Kristianson, 44, of Antioch, Tennessee, was arrested last week in Fargo, North Dakota, on a warrant, the Orange County district attorney’s office said in a statement.
wsmv.com/2023/05/11/ex-califor

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:22 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·21m

On eBay, 2157 EST USA 5/14/2023
$5000 kids Nikes?
SZ 6-years?
1 available?
Pre-owned?
#savethechildren
ebay.com/itm/393171113972?hash
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 93749675afe035f1

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 Bc1c7590f2568b74

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:23 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·28m

On eBay, 2150 EST USA, 5/14/2023
For reference: other “Kamik” snow boots on site are less than $30
ebay.com/itm/134419117422?hash

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 C0102ff081892f2d

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 4f81660a5bfab8b8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 9:24 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·36m

On eBay, 2144 EST USA, 5/14/2023
Uggs -> “Aleyah”
ebay.com/itm/224362697424?hash
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 12bb7be6e1b381ed

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 49136aa28e09d888

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next