Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:53 pm

Paris Hilton talks of her abuse

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1751059800832495700

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:55 pm

Here’s an MK ULTRA survivor who whistleblows HUMAN HUNTING PARTIES he was forced to participate in with PARIS & NIKKI HILTON: “J.R. Sweet: CIA-Sponsored Child Slavery, Disney Rituals, Suicide Programming, & Human Hunting”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8O_nExfzHc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:58 pm

SaladForYou?

@SaladMeToday

[size=17]Honestly, I completely dislike Justin's music and find his character very annoying. But he was basically sold by his parents to HolyWood when he was 14 years old. Then he was groomed by attention, compliments, and gifts - a classical sexual predator tacticSave the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 2757
And no one deserves this
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 2757

I've seen multiple comments saying that it is not creepy and that we are overreacting.
So, I've found some other clips; if you still doubt, check out the updated video

vid https://twitter.com/SaladMeToday/status/1746574364592463926[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:01 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 Loa3m-0L_normal

Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives

@dom_lucre

[size=14]Subscribe

[/size]
[size=17]On July 6, 2007, a 23-page letter from Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt stated that Epstein was Co-founder of the Clinton Global Initiative which became the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation is most known for its work with the children of Hati. The letter was tied to an ultimately successful bid to negotiate a plea deal before Epstein was charged.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GC7hTNxW0AAccZg?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:04 pm

Lots of info in a big post

https://twitter.com/JesseMatchey/status/1742573516384612809

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:26 pm

Time to put pressure on
@cwru
and
@ClevelandClinic
and
@UHhospitals
to turn in all evidence to the
@FBI
which shows the involvement of their faculty members in #HumanTrafficking and Child trafficking Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 203c
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GC7iYjKXoAI-XGG?format=jpg&name=360x360
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GC7iYjMXoAAU5kj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:27 pm

Ahmad M Khalil Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1f1fa-1f1f8
@AMK_PhD
These 4,000 frozen human oocytes (female eggs) were stolen. The “accident” was the cover up. They are stored in the Genetics Department on the 7th floor of BRB. Both CWRU & UH are involved in this heist. Thousands of families affected as these are usually done for women who are not yet ready to have children yet but want to in the future.

[size=17]#CrimesAgainstHumanity
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 Fx_NJIrWYAEkuRu?format=jpg&name=small[/size]
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 Fx_NJIqWcAAdxdL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:30 pm

Ariel
Prolotario1
Mar 8, 2023

Kanye West

Will Smith

Drake

Steve Lobel

All have connections to the Owl/Moloch. Which is a symbol for child sacrifice. Remember this photo for future reference.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 Fqt0QBTWYAYDfby?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:32 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GE3VaFrXgAAJUl_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:37 pm

@MAVERIC68078049

·
7h

Mariah Carey's childhood photos It's absolutely sickening what they do to these children
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GE3fRwFWYAA2BAS?format=jpg&name=360x360

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GE3fSKKWgAAROOb?format=jpg&name=small

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GE3fSj9W4AAWnts?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 10:26 am

The Finders | BoysTown CPS Gov Child Prostitute Rings #pizzagate #TheFinders | NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) pedophile Satanic child killing Cult | Bohemian Grove | Blackmailing US Public officials

vid: https://twitter.com/JoshWhoX/status/1726724340396212256

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 5:51 pm

Shadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra
Jan 26

Stephen King says the economy is stronger than ever and under Trump, it was a disaster.
Those who scream the loudest.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GExW3igW4AAvTSp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Thekeksociety
3h
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY TRIED TO HIDE THIS STORY?

A child's testimony
https://twitter.com/Thekeksociety/status/1751774157577265244

This is the full interview with the sister included.

https://twitter.com/ShankieTheClown/status/1751797932003676437
----
It actually is on youtube.  I didn't expect that.
Hampstead Christ Church Satanic Ritual Child Abuse Cover-up - Police testimony of Child 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo&t=1s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 12:38 pm

ADRENOCHROME: THE REAL TRUTH - THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS ON THIS SUBJECT

Military??  Lots here after first 10 minutes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/19mt7w1iSodQ/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

Mitch47817838

·
6h

Just in case you weren’t aware of what Cemex was up to. What were they disposing Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1f914

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GFBIzKjXcAErPgX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:43 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GFTQ-haXEAASSaS?format=jpg&name=large
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GFTQ-haW4AAa783?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:54 am

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GFSVaipWUAAkly6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 3:09 pm

Child Protective Services.   The GOVERNMENT ARE THE PREDATORS.

https://www.tiktok.com/@certified_ada_advocate/video/7329720496650603806?q=AZadvocate&t=1707078365409

Here's a young Mom, forced to leave her 2 daughters in Az and flee to parts unknown for taking
on the traffickers who hide behind their badges.
Specifically sheriff Mark Lamb that Ariel is talking about.

https://www.tiktok.com/search?q=AZadvocate&t=1707078365409

There are other others with the same story, who have dared to come out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 10:48 pm

dom_lucre

·
3h

The things Hollywood put the Olsen twins through deserves to be exposed.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GFxuQ-vXUAAX3_g?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:21 am

ReturnOfKappy

·
12h

Ask Steven Spielberg and his friends what happened to Heather O'Rourke......

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GF3QdFvXUAAKBDx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 12:22 pm

THiS LiL’ MiSS Can’t Be Wrong

@l42022425

[size=17]800,000 CHiLDREN Go Missing Every Year in The United States
That’s a child every 40 seconds.
Now! I’d like for you to consider what number that would be if it included the entire world?
The answer is 8 MiLLiON CHiLDREN!
The next question is..
Who had the power to pull this off?

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GF6BTStWwAA9MgW?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:38 pm

Breaker of Narratives

@dom_lucre

[size=14]Subscribe

[/size]
On September 23, 2022 Coolio the rapper posted this video where he appears to speak on people not knowing the truth about the world we live in and expressed that people are drinking what viewers called Adrenochrome.

He spoke on Hollywood rituals 2 weeks prior to his last video. Coolio passed away 5 days later on September 28, 2022.

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1756138175020278111

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 3:58 pm

Remember the little Chinese girl on the boat with Obam and Clooney?
The one who has it all says that was one of Chief Justice Robert's adopted daughters
and we have seen the picture of her bound with tape and gagged.
At that point she was dead.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 7:54 pm

heart wrenching.  Devastating.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 4808946d17eddfd6
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 A0d1ab9f93b6a44c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:16 pm

Prolotario1

[size=17]This is actor Cuba Gooding Jr sexually forcing himself on another man that was producing songs for P. Diddy "The Love Album". All of this can be found in the lawsuit filed against Sean Combs aka Mr. Puff Daddy by Mr. Jones who has numerous complaints involving money, sexual assault, and coercion.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHYuWZQWIAAUgJK?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:30 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHZIJz1WIAAiess?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHZIKA0XAAAeuZq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:31 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHZIKO5WwAAMZ3i?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHZIKanXoAA40Ea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:38 pm

LIZ CROKIN
@LizCrokin
WAS DIDDY PART OF JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S SEX TRAFFICKING RING & WAS BRITNEY SPEARS ONE OF THEIR VICTIMS?

There’s a ton of bombshells coming out via court documents on Diddy. As
[size=17]@MJTruthUltra

points out below, the documents allege Epstein level potential sex crimes tied to the music industry with alleged evidence — including audio and video recordings — exposing sexual assault, blackmail, grooming, trafficking, child rape and even murders.

Furthermore,
@BritneyTheStan
posted a court record alleging that Robin Greenhill of Lou Taylor’s Tri Star wired money to sex workers for her client Diddy.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHYtH4eWoAA7pHV?format=jpg&name=small
Taylor was the architect of the corrupt and illegal conservatorship of Britney Spears. Greenhill allegedly helped run the illegal surveillance of Spears in tandem with Edan Yemini’s Black Box security firm.

Both Spears and Diddy have been photographed with Epstein’s alleged trafficker Rachel Chandler.

Britney Spears, under oath, compared what Taylor and her team did to her to sex trafficking in her 2021 court testimony.

"The only thing comparable is sex trafficking," Spears said.

Was Britney a victim of Epstein’s ring and was Diddy a part of it? [size=0]https://x.com/mjtruthultra/s
[/size]
[size=0]/mjtruthultra/status/1762603811938443349[/size][/size]
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHYtH4fWwAAjwIf?format=jpg&name=900x900
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHYtH4cWwAIyMCC?format=jpg&name=small
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GHYtH4aW0AALKkB?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 8:04 pm

1979 into the 80's.  Pedo's uncovered in Houston and all over. Young children found dead from abuse.
barely a single arrest.

Not the mafia.  It's lawyers, doctor's, especially politicians, rich men...fbi involved in coverups.

I don't know as we yet realize how wide spread and frequent this scourge on humanity actually is.

And we only a a couple references to military, and what exists under those bases.

Part 3
https://www.tiktok.com/@nada_a279/video/7251696022861335854?q=nada_a279&t=1709775429246

Part 5
https://www.tiktok.com/@nada_a279/video/7252143152562195754?q=nada_a279&t=1709775429246

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 8:22 pm

Children on Sesame Street doing hand and one eye signs.  From 1970.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nada_a279/video/7194814644656033067?q=nada_a279&t=1709775429246

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 12:59 pm

@MpathEe

·
4h

1/ I remember the Balenciaga. KK model remained after exposure. Sabato dig shows even darker theme.
video
https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1772243351812682130
 Scroll Ezra's page for more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 7:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTKrxRUWr50

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm

Justin Bieber

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GJi5naDa4AArvGA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 pm

BREAKING: Jewish child sex-trafficking ring operating out of Guatemala.

Three members of what is considered an 'extremist Jewish sect', 'Lev Tahor', have been found guilty of kidnapping and trafficking children. 

They have been found guilty of kidnapping a 12-year-old boy, kidnapping a 14-year-old girl and transporting the 14-year-old girl outside the US to continue sexual relations with her adult male 'husband'.

The children were subjected to "forced child marriages, physical beatings, family separations, and burning children's hands."

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 2:04 pm

‘New evidence shows Planned Parenthood sells late-term aborted baby body parts in violation of federal law, for far more money than has ever been discussed.’

Newly-released documents reveal an alleged alliance between Planned Parenthood and the University of California–San Diego to profit from the “harvesting and sale” of aborted human fetuses for research patents.

The documents show Planned Parenthood transferring aborted fetal body parts to the University of California–San Diego (UCSD) explicitly for “valuable consideration” in exchange for ownership of the university’s patents and intellectual property developed experimenting with them.

Join us:point_right:https://t.me/+ln4B_KyblIdmYjA0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 3:06 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 B564a3c3ac7c6901

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:25 pm

The Sacred Blue Tent
@SabrinaGal182
Apr 4

SAVE OUR CHILDREN!
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GKVvDm6acAA_oid?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:27 pm

THiS LiL’ MiSS Can’t Be Wrong

@l42022425

·
14h

Satanic Adrenochrome harvesting from children has made mainstream news in Turkey Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1f1f9-1f1f7 and Bulgaria Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1f1e7-1f1ec
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1f4a5 2021Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1f4a5
showing the Hollywood elites connection to drinking baby blood.
This is the beginning of the Great Awakening. You will know what I know.

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GKc75y-XMAA8WNq?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:53 pm

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

Warning: Explicit
For countless families in All Nations who have been impacted by the scourge of kidnapping and sex trafficking, inflicted at the hands of a transnational criminal elite, We-The-Peoples of the World now stand with you.
Too few of Us saw it before, and those who did were silenced.
Many of Us never thought such depravity was possible in modern times.
3 million children per year, worldwide.
Many manipulated into sexual slavery.
We The People are finally Awake.
Our numbers grow each day.
Heroes in militaries across the world are finally involved in this sacred call, in ways that matter.
The Great milestone of our Time will be recorded by history not only as the Great Awakening, but also the complete eradication of child sexual slavery upon God’s Earth.
We must and will save every last one.
For the Children.
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 84dd3e285f9ce51b

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 9e27233014f9b4c7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 Dda30e370aa4523d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:55 pm

[ltr]@Never_Give_Up_Freedom[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

God's children, OUR children are no longer for sale.
YOU can run you evil filth, but you cannot hide.
@realDonaldTrump is coming for each and every one of YOU and WE are coming right by His side.
YOU chose poorly and hell awaits.
Be VERY afraid because WE no longer are.
WWG1WGA
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 B099e680b7720905

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm

[ltr]geneva_1599[/ltr]
·16h

My son went missing from a small rural community in Texas in 2016. The case was turned over to the Texas OAG and has not been solved. They have tried to shut my family down in every way possible.

=============

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 3f386d62c215e9dd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 92444cf972a6288d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:18 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 A25ed2327fa8440f
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 1c07f3c4d51cae1e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:19 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 E279c618e85ccf94
Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 967d4b9c35884380

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:30 pm

Why were the girls, women above smiling?

[ltr]@ResilientSoul[/ltr]

Why were they smiling? Because they thought they were going to get jobs as a cleaning lady or some other low paying job.
They had no idea they were being kidnapped for sex trafficking.
This move, free on Pluto or Tubi I believe, search Roku.
It shows what and how UN and Ukraine was doing some of this.
These faces are avatar bodies with souls that have been tortured to say the least while we were sleeping and living our busy lives.
imdb.com/title/tt0896872/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 2:38 pm

Trafficked URGENT MESSAGE!!!  11 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:08 am

@RedpillDrifter

·
Apr 21

Drawings done by Fiona Barnett. An SRA survivor who was hunted at Bohemian Grove, trafficked, abused, had mind control abuse experiments done to her and more.

She was Prostituted by the Australian government to Richard Nixon at RAAF Fairbairne military airport, Canberra,

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GLurFYRbAAAZ5_O?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 pm

Ian Carroll

@Cancelcloco

WARNING: EXTREMELY DISTURBING VIDEO
Do not watch if sensitive to SA, or harm to children

Anneke Lucas was born into a GLOBAL SATANIC CULT and was ritually abused and tortured throughout his childhood.

He met Jeffrey Epstein multiple times.

Here he describes child cage matches he was forced to take part in where children would fight to the death for a paying audience of wealthy elite celebrities, politicians, and whoever else was invited.

It is clear from his testimony that this is a vast and extremely powerful global network of Satanic ritual abuse of children by at least the thousands. In other clips he talks about his time at a breeding compound in Mexico, his repeated torture that dissociated his identity, and his meeting Jeffrey Epstein, as well as his journey towards freedom and eventual recovery.

And you may want to download it, in case it mysteriously disappears from the internet.

The implications of this are beyond massive and may force you to rethink more than a few scandals that have come to light in the last twenty years…

I am no expert in body language- but I see no signs of deception and see no reason for him to make up such a horrific story. Judge for yourself.

Video Excerpt here: https://twitter.com/Cancelcloco/status/1783279006177169713
Full youtube, which may not last:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ1tjCFBemc
If you don’t believe this could possibly be real, I encourage you to watch the entire episode here:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 pm

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 GMaaMjZWsAAepbY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests   Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Children with Rescues and Arrests
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20