Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International News

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 8:57 pm

Even the little guys-

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
2h

JUST IN International News - Page 8 1f6a8 Nicaragua has asked EU ambassador to leave the country - Reuters

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 6:04 pm

RAIN BOMB EXPECTED TO HIT ALL OF AUSTRALIA ACROSS NEXT 10 DAYS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 12:48 pm

October 1st

Iraq: mass protests are taking place in Baghdad today as Iraqis commemorate the third anniversary of the 2019 October Revolution.
----
Iran, Clashes in the university of Isfahan, Isfahan Province, Regime thugs launched gas canister towards the protesting students 

@auraxchan
---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 12:50 pm

This is Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh. He was the guy who transferred $100k to Mohamed Atta to do the 9/11 terror attacks (to pretend they did it). 
He was born in London, UK. 
He was a well-known MI6 and ISI asset. 
The CIA or US military never bothered arresting and bringing him in for questioning for 9/11

@auraxchan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 12:48 pm

https://t.me/c/1164455090/677

MILITARY MOVEMENTS<

_Hungarian forces start to Seal 250 mile border along the south region to SERBIA.../// As SERBIA secretly runs military exercises and place Artillery and munitions in the north and west Territories with them Air defense missile systems delivered by China in summer.

_Large Scale military DRILLS/FULL EXERCISES on the North and East coast of UK taking place with U.S. military and NATO  >500 mile long Wall of Fleets line the East coast of UK

_German Military Defense Exercise in north Region of Deutschland on both side of the oceans taking place with Air support Systems and readiness Operations

_Kaliningrad activates ULD33 DANGER AREA ACTIVATED with Russian Subs in vicinity in area. As Poland , NATO Ships create a barrier near Gdynia Poland

_Romanian Forces run military DRILLS and creates military wall with hundreds of tanks and fighter jets on the east regions.... This military Wall front is connected to Hungary military Wall front.

_RUSSIA increases military troops along RUSSIAN border with Ukraine and creates a 700 mile Military Front Wall as more Squadrons arrive from middle and East RUSSIA
___
It's getting heavy friends and Germanys super inflation is headed to record levels. As a simple street food Donars ( European burrito) double it's prices and shops increase prices on all products drastically. ..

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Repost
https://t.me/c/1164455090/683

The COLLAPSE of EU and world countries begin n FAST/STEADY UPTICK//

_PAKISTAN [ COLLAPSIE ] as prime minister Resigns
_Siri Lanka [Collapse] now hits over 70% inflation
_ Venezuela COLLAPSE now hits over 75%
_YEMEN inside economic Collapse as funding for military is at all time low and panic strickens
_SLOVAKIA economy in COLLAPSE
_GERMANY WARNS OFF BLACKOUTS and is deep inside the COLLAPSE ( BLACKOUTS will come from NO oil gas to produce Electricity for cell phone coverage of 84 million citizens)
_Biggs U.S. MILITARY BASE sends U.S. soldiers to Germany
_China expected to send Military naval fleets to  European Oceans in mid October
_27 countries around the World inside [COLLAPSE]
__
" What Storm Mister President?"

TRUMP> "You'll Find Out!"
___
Warning :warning: >}WIRES:> PAKISTAN EXPECTED TO COME INTO THE CURRENT NUCLEAR

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 6:55 pm

[Forwarded from Geopolitics & Empire]
There is no more uncertainty about whether or not Europe will break away from U.S. New Cold War aims by restoring mutual trade and investment with Russia. That option is now out. The threat of Europe breaking away from the US/NATO trade and financial sanctions against Russia has been solved, seemingly for the foreseeable future, as Russia has announced that as the gas pressure falls in three of the four pipelines, the infusion of salt water will irreversibly corrode the pipes.

What is expected is for Europe’s living standards to plunge... https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/10/03/washington-used-the-ukraine-crisis-to-bind-europe-to-washington/

www.paulcraigroberts.org 

Washington Used the “Ukraine Crisis” to Bind Europe to Washington |

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 8:31 am

Switzerland: "Does The Neighbor Heat The Apartment To Over 19 Degrees? Please Inform Us."

People in Switzerland who violate the country’s new heating rules which forbid setting the temperature above 19°C (66.2F) in the colder months, will face up to three years in prison (Yet the 1% Hypocrites will be the only ones allowed to turn up the Temperature in cold months, etc.)

Coming soon near you!...

This is Dystopian, also it's against Human rights and those who'd rat out their Neighbours are complete Scum! :rage:🤬

Start rebelling Switzerland, you have every right to be warm.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:01 pm

[size=15]Karim Sadjadpour

@ksadjadpour

·
9h

[/size]
Iranian state TV is hacked with images of those killed in the uprising, the slogan “Woman, life, freedom”, and a message for viewers to “Join us and rise up”
vid
https://twitter.com/ksadjadpour/status/1578818422921568256

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 7:25 pm

BREAKING: Rain of molotov cocktails in front of the Parliament in Athens.

Tens of thousands demonstrate across Greece in general strike against soaring prices
#inflation International News - Page 8 1f6a8 International News - Page 8 1f6a8 International News - Page 8 1f6a8

International News - Page 8 1f50asound ...International News - Page 8 1f525International News - Page 8 1f525International News - Page 8 1f525

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1590371387977633792?cxt=HHwWgMDQlb2WkZIsAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 pm

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted 11-23-22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/22/saudi-execution-spree-continues-as-fears-rise-for-jordanian-on-death-row

the fascist Saudi regime executed 2 more people yesterday, bringing their total number of executions over the past two weeks to 17. The reason you have not heard about this current execution spree is because the CIA is not conducting a regime change psy op against the MBS regime

there are currently at least 60.000 political prisoners in Egypt, being tortured and driven to their deaths by another US backed fascist military coup regime. The reason you didn't hear about that is because the CIA and State Department are also allied to that regime and fund it

many of the people arrested and executed by the fascist Saudi regime are from its Shia community, who are systematically oppressed and marginalized. In March of this year they did a mass execution of 81 people *on a single day*. Again, you didn't hear about it for obvious reasons
==========
Others say they are drug dealers being 'removed'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 1:26 pm

Insider Paper

@TheInsiderPaper
·
1h

BREAKING: Peru's President Castillo says dissolving Congress, declares state of emergency

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 6:18 pm

Watch how quick this happened !

@TheInsiderPaper
5h
UPDATES: #Peru's President Pedro Castillo on Wednesday dissolved Congress, announced a curfew and said he will form an emergency government that will rule by decree

-----

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
3h
BREAKING: Peru's congress votes to impeach President Castillo. VP Dina Boluarte will be sworn in at 3 pm, making her Peru’s first female president

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 7:10 pm

[size=15]Nigel Farage

@Nigel_Farage

·
12h

[/size]
International News - Page 8 1f6a8 Major corruption alert:

16 MEPs houses were raided yesterday.

5 arrests, €600,000 in cash found!

Very little in UK media about this — I will keep you informed.

vid
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1601904996421111808

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2022 5:10 pm

https://twitter.com/Surabees

FACT: Azerbaijan's strangling the #Armenian families of #Artsakh

ALSO FACT:

@JoeBiden's sending US military aid to #Azerbaijan

https://www.votervoice.net/ANCA/Campaigns/99287/Respond

International News - Page 8 N5AmLv3N?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 12:23 pm

@KurdDAO

·
Jan 17

Since the end of WWI, Kurds have been subjugated to hegemonic powers, genocides, and aggressions across the Middle East.

Enough is enough!
#KurdishSolidarity supporters have come together to create
@KurdDAO
for global awareness & action.

https://kurddao.substack.com/p/kurddao-brings-global-solidarity

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 1:15 pm

:arrow_right:Some 27 agreements between Türkiye and Saudi Arabia were signed on Friday as part of the Türkiye-Saudi Arabia Investment and Business Forum in Istanbul.
While six agreements were official, other deals were signed in the business field.
The one-day event hosts two countries' ministers, officials, experts and representatives from the private sector.
The Saudi Fund for Development and the Turkish Treasury and Finance Ministry, the Ministry of Investment of Saudi Arabia and Turkish Yildiz Technical University, and some Turkish companies signed official agreements.
The event hosts Turkish and Saudi ministers, officials, experts and private sector representatives.

Türkiye and Saudi Arabia sign 21 official, business agreements | Politics
https://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/turkiye-and-saudi-arabia-sign-21-official-business-agreements-3677554

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 1:15 pm

BREAKING NEWS 

THE UK TREASURY HAS REFUSED TO PUBLISH FULL DETAILS OF THE CONTRACT THAT REQUIRES TAXPAYERS TO COVER LOSSES IN THE BANK OF ENGLAND’S QUANTITATIVE-EASING PROGRAM BECAUSE IT CONTAINS MARKET SENSITIVITIES.

The UK is now in a recession. 

Economics is fun, no?

Read: https://x.com/goldtelegraph_/status/1758300063737221211?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 1:37 pm

Japanese Yen struggles near daily low against USD, intervention fears help limit losses
https://www.fxstreet.com/news/japanese-yen-weakens-back-below-15000-against-usd-bears-seem-non-committed-202402160149
----

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International News   International News - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International News
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8