Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophetic Times video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prophetic Times video Empty
PostSubject: Prophetic Times video   Prophetic Times video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 pm

They say this video proves prophetic times we're in.

I may have posted it already.  Sometimes it goes this way, with breaking news dinging
in often...I know what I've seen but not always what I actually got to post.

Other are impressed, but what level of study are they?

https://aliveafterthefall.com/nht_v61/front-ctrl.php?param1=nht_v61&hop=uzesve

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prophetic Times video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophetic Times video   Prophetic Times video I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 8:36 am

We have an occurrence, a marker coming up, well two actually.  The first is December 4th

and it has a throw back connection to September 2017-with the 'woman clothed with the sun',
etc.

This video is from then...30 mins.  We'll see if it all together adds up to anything. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Prophetic Times video
Page 1 of 1