Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change Empty
PostSubject: FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change   FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:03 am

on October 18, 2013
Posted In: Prphecy, Wars And Rumors Of War, World Religious News

The video below from TruthTube451 (AKA MrGlasgowTruther) is fascinating as FOX News tackles the upcoming 4 Blood Moons and their historical and prophetic significance. Does the approach of 4 Blood Moons in 2014/2015 signify the approaching ‘end times’? We learn here that it’s only happened 3 times in the last 500 years, each time to be met by very significant events. Does God use the motion of the planet to communicate with us? If so, what is he trying to tell us now?
FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change Bloodmoons
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change   FOX: 4 Blood Moons End Times Video – Something Is About To Change I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 am

The MSM is talking about this.  The hostess said check it out on the Internet! I am not a Hagee fan but his high profile could bring a powerful wake up call.   If Billy Graham would join him this message could change things.  

Still hopeful despite the nonsense of our weak government leaders.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: