Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kennedys - Building the information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Kennedys - Building the information Empty
PostSubject: The Kennedys - Building the information   The Kennedys - Building the information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 7:10 pm

We are all one big family ,trace your lineage..ex..
Kahlooni-Linkoln -Kennedy -Kushner-Kardashian-Yakoubian-Shekawi-Shelak-Kurdi "Jumblaat"...etc
K is 11th Letter.
My sister Arabella's husband from branch "Shekawi",his name Issa means Jesus...

in 2009 she gave a century old box full of documents and pictures.
Arabella is the Champion ,she doesn't trust social media ,she trusted her youngest brother Patrick ,and here we are.
Caroline is the other Champion .Mothers always the Champs. Arabella is my best friend.

The Kennedys - Building the information Ehci2mFWoAEmi7X?format=jpg&name=360x360

Look at the 7 stars behind her.

Remember that no matter what you find when tracing our lineage, Lights/Children of God are born here within the "darker" lines to hold God's Presence within them.
A hint: 13 Tribes.

House of David placed the key on Jesus shoulder to open the gate to heaven. 11 14 1950 = 22
LINDA = 22

Arabella born 1956. Caroline 1957. John 1960. Patrick 1963. Why the first and last born shipped off? More to this story.

The Kennedys - Building the information _FVfGRom_bigger

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 777.....17

@kennedy_bouvier

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Kennedys - Building the information Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kennedys - Building the information   The Kennedys - Building the information I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 7:36 pm

The Kennedys - Building the information E_SU--jX0AUZGXT?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Kennedys - Building the information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: