Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building 7 is the Key

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Building 7 is the Key Empty
PostSubject: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 am

Maybe there's real momentum now if we continue to take the
unarguable proof to the people wherever and whenever we
can.  Even one friend, one family member at a time.  
Obviously, this required advanced knowledge, regardless of the
name of the perpetrators.  And that alone makes the argument,
without having to get caught in the 'who done it' debate.

video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7tSfwkKaUo#t=233

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm

That had the critical information, jem.  We wouldn't have to endure a bloody revolution if people would just look in time.
The truth of what goes on behind closed doors has never been so clear and
evident as right now IF ONLY it doesn't fade away again from sheer apathy.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Dove I believe you're referring to "Leisure suit Larry" AKA "Larry the Lizard" Silverstein. Building 7 held the physical Enron and MCI Worldcomm docs, sooo ....draw your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:36 pm

"Leisure suit Larry" AKA "Larry the Lizard" Silverstein. chuckle 

I see a 'Hot seat" in his future, reserved with his name on it. The rest of what I'm thinking I wouldn't even speak. bad day 

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm

And speaking of Enron I read Skilling is getting out of "club fed" quite early. You lose the evidence (ahem ahem building 7), the appellate process, while slow will tend to favor the 'defendant'.

Look at the event timeline.......

Enron was THE ORIGINAL derivatives beta test.

If its any solace, Julius Baer will not let Jeffey at the 'nest egg' he thinks he's entitled to, but that's another 'conspiracy'. The Gnomes of Zurich strike again.

Dove wrote:
"Leisure suit Larry" AKA "Larry the Lizard" Silverstein. chuckle 

I see a 'Hot seat" in his future, reserved with his name on it.   The rest of what I'm thinking I wouldn't even speak.  bad day 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:50 pm

GZ is not short for Gnomes of Zurich lol....but only on this forum.

The original building 7 was 47 stories of red brick, correct? I need to cross check but you jogged my mind of a pyramid anomaly consistent with wtc.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: 9/11, the conspiracy holiday    Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:24 pm

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/
9/11, the conspiracy holiday
Since 911 has become somewhat of a conspiracy holiday, I will post a few obligatory comments. I was thinking about doing a lot of 9/11 stuff early on, but I am going to skip it. Here are my main points about 9/11.
1. The planes were real but were not the ones used in the story line. Flight 93 landed in Cleveland and though Liz Foreman, the journalist who posted that story tried to white wash it later, it's a really thin white wash. First of all it was not a local Cleveland/Cincinnati story, it came across AP and she was just parrot reporting. I have a little hint for you - AP DID NOT mysteriously accidentally ooooopsidaisically post a story about an aircraft landing somewhere when it did not, THAT IS TOO RANDOM, FLIGHT 93 DID INDEED LAND IN CLEVELAND. An error would have been flight 234 from Biafran airlines landed in Cleveland, it would have been something stupid. It's a mistake that could not possibly be made, text did not erupt out of nowhere spontaneously and the simple randomness of this story means it has to be true. It means it was a landing that was unexpected enough to make news, and it also explains why there was NOTHING IN THAT STUPID CRATER

MSM image of remains of 300,000 pound plane with 40 passengers, 50 suitcases, and 21,000 express mails (which get loaded onto mostly empty planes). No fire either. Grass and trees are perfect.
Building 7 is the Key Whatajoke
I suggest you try to find the story "flight of the bumble planes", it totally explains how flight 93 "crashed" AFTER landing in Cleveland.
2. The plane that hit the second tower was a prototype from the Boeing 737-800 project, and not a 757/67 as reported. The plane that hit the tower WAS NOT ANY MAKE AND MODEL IN PRODUCTION. In ONE WAY OR ANOTHER there is a mismatch from every other plane in production, it had things that were removed in the final version of the 737-800, yet is most comparable to that plane. This allowed the people fronting the conspiracy to use a plane that was not accounted for anywhere to do their dirty deed. It most likely sat out near Mojave for three years after being used for test flights and ditched as a useless oddball aircraft that could not be sold yet was perfectly functional. Perfect for a bunch of cheap bastards to use in a war against the people.
A point not made in the photo - look at the wings on the Popular Mechanics lying rag plane, and the wings on the actual plane. I never read Popular Mechanics since, I KNOW WHO OWNS THEM
Building 7 is the Key 737-800
3. The FBI itself said the phone calls, where the entire Arab story was hatched, DID NOT HAPPEN. Their final report said ONE call was made, with a total duration of ZERO MINUTES AND ZERO SECONDS. So they said a call was made, and then said it had no duration. This is political mind playing where they can say they never said there were no calls, all the while saying there were no calls. The FBI said there were no calls because they know the truth about the cell phone system - IT CANNOT CONNECT AT ALL above speeds of 200 mph because the towers have to agree upon which one will take the call and if you are going above the speed where they can accomplish this you pass by too many towers for them to make that decision. On top of this, they look horizontally, not upward so an aircraft is in a super weak signal zone, and the aircraft will be distant because it's altitude is miles, and it's aluminum skin impedes calls on top of it. This was the situation in 2001, and even today, when things are improved, it still does not work at that speed OUT IN THE OPEN, AT AN IDEAL ELEVATION. And after the entire cell phone scenario was proven fraudulent, a story was hatched that they called from a seat back phones that used satellite uplink that was also a lie, because none of the planes had phones, they had been disabled and removed from all of them prior to 9/11.
And I don't need to waste space here with the obvious stuff, like building 7, thermate, the impossible collapse pattern if it was as stated, the fact that the firemen said they had the fire out in the first tower only to have it immediately collapse after they radioed out that it was under control, and the fact that every shilling info scammer has started a new story line both debunking and diverting from the cold hard truth - 9/11 was IMPOSSIBLE, a Las Vegas style stage show where the laws of physics were not obeyed, a massive surveillance state seeking only patriots was born, and the Israelis danced. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DANCE?
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 am

Here is an interesting audio (8 minutes) on the 911 / Aleister Crowley connection.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/yCezT6sX/08_Aleister_Crowley_911.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building 7 is the Key   Building 7 is the Key I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building 7 is the Key
Page 1 of 1