Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You Empty
PostSubject: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 3:56 pm

My 5 horses have worms practically crawling out their asses. This stuff may just be the cure. Think I might get me some - for Mister Ed at-al only of course. PDF below on how to use, etc, and stuff to know.

https://www.bigdweb.com/product/duramectin+ivermectin+paste.do?sortby=bestSellers&refType=&from=Search&ecList=6&ecCategory=

https://www.durvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/DuraMectin-paste_6.08g.pdf

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You Durame10

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You 628d_110

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 4:28 pm

I decided that my horses need another one of these too. I already have 2 of 'em and truthfully, I do find uses for them. Bathroom trash can is one, outdoor waste bucket is the other. I want another one for gardening. I highly recommend these. Had mine for many years. Got 'mine at some high end fancy overpriced fru-fru yuppy mall store 20-25 years ago and thought I'd never see them for sale in San Diego ever again. I was right about that, never saw them here again. Smaller sizes are available too at the link but I like this big one.

https://www.bigdweb.com/category/horse+care/medical+supplies.do?c=100263.100609&sortby=ourPicksAscend&pp=15&page=4

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You Horse_12

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 5:00 pm

That's a dangerous store! I have two of these I got years ago at Pet Smart when they had a tack section. That section went away probably 20 years ago when the store downsized. I hang hoses, electric cables, air compressor lines, and what-not on these and was always wishing I'd bought more back in the day. These hang on EMT conduit or any other old pipe or whatever - and they are cheap.

By the way, my order went through without a hitch. My stuff will be here next week.

I'll bet Bordercollie has a ton of all kinds of this kind of stuff all over her ranch and she's probably rolling her eyes and laughing right now over this crazy, soon to have his horses worm free, California city slicker.  chuckle

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You Tack_r10

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 10:13 pm

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You E_Z4CgrXoAUy9HE?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 7:31 am

My 83 year old cousin saved his life with Ivermectin. Couldn't get out of the bed and his daughter got him a tube, and two days later he was able to walk to his woodpile and get sticks of firewood...True story
 Our postmasters husband got covid. He had gotten the J&J jab but caught it anyway. The doctor treated him with guess what? Hydroxychloriquin(sp),vitamin D/C.Zinc and gave him the infusion. He is over it and doing well. The only reason that the doc did,'t give him Ivermectin is that he takes an anti-seizure drug that would react with it and make him sick.

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 7:56 am

No eye rolling here !  You can find all sorts of animal meds at a place called valleyvet. Some  of the serious stuff needs a vet's perscription . Yep, I have one of those stainless steel buckets  . Smile

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You   DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DuraMectin Ivermectin Paste – $5.99 – Should Your Horse Have Worms or Bots This is for You
Page 1 of 1