Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story of Ivermectin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Story of Ivermectin Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Ivermectin   The Story of Ivermectin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 12:36 pm

A real eye opener video. Everything one needs to know without any hubris, hysteria, or tin foil hats. So low key and factual such that even a cave man could understand this. Give a copy of this to your doctor. They won’t be able later to say, “No one told me. I didn’t know!” They will therefore be liable to be held accountable. I have an annual appointment next month and my physician is going to get a copy of this. Judging from the emails I get I already know he will be pushing the vax with me really hard. I’m still going to ask for an Rx for Ivermectin anyway just to hear him say no. It should be an interesting visit. Meanwhile I have my tube of horse paste should I need it.

Sorry it has to be that way but, if you are going in to fight a snake, get yourself a bigger snake of your own.

Published August 26, 2021 302,423 Views

LENGTH: 24½ minutes

https://rumble.com/vlpecw-the-story-of-ivermectin.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Ivermectin   The Story of Ivermectin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Add this to your Ivermectin data arsenal. Ivermectin is good for a lot more than worms and bots. Kinda technical but an understandable read providing you went to school before no child left behind and/or Common Core became a thing. PDF of this article is available for download at the link.

The Story of Ivermectin Trends10

https://www.cell.com/trends/parasitology/fulltext/S1471-4922(20)30290-7

Brief Excerpt wrote:
Here we tell the story of Ivermectin, describing its anthelmintic and insecticidal actions and recent studies that have sought to reposition Ivermectin for the treatment of other diseases that are not caused by helminth and insect parasites.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Ivermectin   The Story of Ivermectin I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 5:28 pm

IVERMECTIN has had over Billions of administered Doses over the past 40 years, in that time it's had a proven safety recorded. It has been used in major countries sand nations such as India, Europe, south American, United States and in Asia. There are over 40 medical and scientific papers that hail Ivermectin's success.
So why is it banned in Australia? Why is Mainstream media, Big pharma and Big tech censoring ivermectin? 
The answer is Big pharma has a monopoly on vaccines and Google, Facebook have direct investments in the vaccines companies.
In the coming weeks you will learn how Anthony FAUCI/OBAMA/Google/Facebook/have direct ties to the GAIN OF FUNCTION (The creation of the virus in China) and creation of the VACCINES.

The Truth is Big Pharma, WHO.NIH.CDC. GOOGLE FACEBOOK FAUCI WEF OBAMA are in fear of losing TRILLIONS in investments and returns.

But most of all IVERMECTIN has been known to cure Ebola .. And even cancer and today is curing Covid_19.... It's a wonder that IVERMECTIN is a NOBEL PRIZE WINNING MEDICINE.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Ivermectin   The Story of Ivermectin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Ivermectin
Page 1 of 1