Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judgement is Coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Judgement is Coming Empty
PostSubject: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:48 am

Yesterday and now today, from different sources, comes the word:
JUDGEMENT IS COMING.
1. From a Sage    2. From a preacher   3. From Looking Glass-Q

https://twitter.com/j_lifeexplorer/status/1232517726658334723

@j_lifeexplorer

[size=23]#Justice
At end of path lies Temple of Vesta!
About E's art "It is a reference to quatrains", so likely connects to the prophecies of Nostradamus (mais je comprend seulement un petit peu français - je l'ai oublié Judgement is Coming 1f614):

Judgement is Coming ERq7KnFWkAABN_4?format=jpg&name=medium
[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:52 am

"FROM ANCIENT FRANCE SHALL BE FOUND IN THE TEMPLE OF VESTA" - makes me associate with the 3,300y old Obelisque de Louxor @ Place de la Concorde, (E said it was important!), placed where guillotine stood! Re judgement!
Judgement is Coming ERq9N4GW4AE16lS?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:55 am

In addition, E reminds us of esoteric Alice Bailey's book "Consciousness of the Atom", 1922 (Lucifer Publ. Company)!
-
I have managed to find a link for all to read (not pleasant! But it DOES demonstrate HOW long the dark path has affected current times)!

https://sacred-texts.com/eso/cota/index.htm

----------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:57 am

House of the Vestal Virgins:
"....the Vestal Virgins guarded the sacred and eternal flame, symbol of the eternal life of the city.
"The Vestal Virgins were six in number; they entered as novices between the age of six and ten,

--
and remained for thirty years under vows of strict chastity. They were chosen by the supreme religious authority of the State, the Pontifex Maximus; at first only Patricians were eligible, but later they could be chosen also from among the Plebeian families."

(Patricians were aristrocrats/of the ruling class of Rome! Sacrificing their 6-10y girls to that type of life!)

Above quotes are from this link:

https://www.visionpubl.com/en/cities/temple-of-vesta/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm

Just a coincidence no doubt that I see this next

Judgement is Coming FEu0xLaWYAUUIuI?format=jpg&name=small
Judgement is Coming FEu0xacXMAc37-G?format=jpg&name=900x900
Judgement is Coming FEu0xsMXsAchllf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 12:29 pm

And then this:

Judgement is Coming FEu-kVmXIAE0jSu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement is Coming   Judgement is Coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement is Coming
Page 1 of 1