Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!! Empty
PostSubject: Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!!   Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Topic title says it all. Whose side is he on? He’s been compromised. I’m about done with him! He’d better straighten up and fly right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benjamin Fulford - Trump Is Not the Answer, How and Why 911 Happened, Economic Warfare and the Dollar Collapse

25 minutes – from September 12, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IpFqnt2cg2YW/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 minutes - First published at 19:57 UTC on December 20th, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hK0HQgusuY5t/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!!   Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 7:50 pm

I've heard some recent interviews.  He's selling pro-vaxx.   Took the shot and the booster, he said.
after earlier saying he didn't need to as he'd already had covid.

The fact remains in my mind that there is nobody else who would have given us a fighting chance against the illuminati.
And I also believe that if he had come against the vaxx we'd be suffering a far worse attack. 
And in all likelihood, he'd be the first one dead. 

There's a reason he keeps holding up the Bible.  We are supposed to know what's going on, and
we are supposed to be our brother's keeper and warn them.
And WHO could go against what is Written?  This that is happening IS God's Plan.  Not Trump's.

Who is guilty if they just won't listen and learn.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Trump and the Vaxx – I’m losing it FAST with Trump – FAST !!!
Page 1 of 1