Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_01_20 Clif High with Bix Weir on the Fate of SILVER & HUMANITY!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_01_20 Clif High with Bix Weir on the Fate of SILVER & HUMANITY!! Empty
PostSubject: 2022_01_20 Clif High with Bix Weir on the Fate of SILVER & HUMANITY!!   2022_01_20 Clif High with Bix Weir on the Fate of SILVER & HUMANITY!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 12:55 pm

Bix Weir and Road to Roota interview with Clif High here folks. Bix, for those who aren’t familiar with the name, is heavy into gold, silver, and crypto. He’s kind of a big woo guy too.

Haven’t listened yet but if you are into crypto you may find something interesting in here. Personally, I don’t trust crypto. If it were backed up with something tangible then maybe . . . but for now – no way Jose. If your internet fails then crypto will really be a dead deal. I think the boys are right about silver and gold though.

Put that mess in your pipe and smoke it.

Reading through the comments it would seem that there is a lot more in this interview than just silver, gold, and crypto talk in this. I’m looking forward to hearing it.

2022_01_20 Clif High with Bix Weir on the Fate of SILVER & HUMANITY!! Bix_cl10

57 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OM8Og9erqoWC/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2022_01_20 Clif High with Bix Weir on the Fate of SILVER & HUMANITY!!
Page 1 of 1