Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#2 Great Reset-Money

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

#2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #2 Great Reset-Money   #2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 3:58 pm

#2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 Fzza4z-aMAUGjUf?format=jpg&name=large
#2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 Fzza40CaIAAc0rZ?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: #2 Great Reset-Money   #2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:23 pm

#2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 YJx5STLr_normal
Ariel

@Prolotario1

ISO 20022 is not run by a private company in London. It is a globally recognized standard developed and maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), a non-governmental, international organization. No one owns ISO.

The government doesn't. The federal reserve doesn't. The IRS doesn't. Please stop this BS. Tired of addressing this.

And what is your point about Basel 3 again? Now you are complaining that banks can not mark up fictional intrest on loans or mortgages because it was developed by people who are also tired of the ponzi scheme? What is your point? Banks will not be around anyway.

Didn't you hear E. Musk wants to turn X into a platform where you do not need Banks? Because even if he doesn't they will go away anyway because they will become obsolete because of Blockchain. Anyway next question please.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: #2 Great Reset-Money   #2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 1:59 pm

PLAN FOR THE GLOBAL RESET.

- BLACK SWAN EVENT - CYBER ATTACK
- THE COLLAPSE
- BLACKOUT - NO INTERNET/MARKETS 
- EBS ALERT - TRUTH COMES TO LIGHT 
- PANIC - BANKS CLOSED 
- PHOENIX WILL RISE - ONLY IN A FEW SURVIVE 
- LIQUIDITY IS NEEDED 
- GOLD/SILVER STANDARD BACKING 
NEW ASSET CLASS IS BORN 
- XRP SUPPORTS ALL THE MONEY 

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: #2 Great Reset-Money   #2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:28 pm

New Debt Clock 3/24/2024

Ariel - :bangbang:

This has "Age of Pisces" all over it.

"Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights"

Some people think this April 8th solar eclipse will be a 3 day event. 

The X on the image below covers the map just like the April 8th solar eclipse that will cover 8 cities named after Nineveh on that day. The last eclipse covered seven cities named after Salem. Which also occurred in April 21st 2017. 

So the US Debt Clock is not randomly just picking artwork haphazardly. They want those with eyes to see to understand so it can be explained to others. 

This event will mark a significant biblical sign in the celestial that we are about to cross into a new reality. We can not brush this off as if it's just some hyped up astrological alignment that has no connections to anything important. 

We have become so jaded at things not happening when we want them to. So we scoff at anything that points to progress or the process as a whole to move us where we need to go. 

When everything we have been waiting for actually hits there will be no run up or some promotional campaign that telegraph what we are about to receive. You will wake up and everything we thought we knew would be brought into an entire new light and way to look at life.

So please stop expecting some grand report or headlines to run across your screen to tell you about all this fantastic reality altering event that is so exciting and that you can go to your nearest box office to order season tickets to see it.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1772000457633751545?s=46

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #2 Great Reset-Money   #2  Great Reset-Money - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#2 Great Reset-Money
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17