Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT Empty
PostSubject: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 7:30 pm

Just to get started~
.ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT FQBat4aXsAYifFK?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 7:42 pm

We were made a little lower than the angels~

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT FQBJF6OXwAIP23j?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 12:14 pm

This is a sweet little story. Maybe we comprehend it, maybe we don't..but there is enough in it to be recognized, and in that can come a more expansive understanding. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF5qkGaMw2A&t=67s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 12:53 pm

The Bible teaches a great deal about overcoming darkness. And now we know much more of how dark this earth bound life really is.  Call it the matrix, if you will.

The Bible says alot about overcoming the enemy-
by resisting 'and they will flee'
by overcoming dark with Light
by guarding our gates 
and more.

We know less about angels and demons, and their activity on AND OVER the earth.

Are they organized?  Are there different kinds, ranks, jobs?  Are they what we call
ET's?
Is there a Galactic Federation?  (i do chuckle at writing that..) but..it is AT THE LEAST
a way to put words to what's happening.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THE SPIRIT REALM FIRST-THEN COMES UPON THE EARTH,
BOTH FOR GOOD AND FOR EVIL.

WHAT IS THE GATEWAY?  CONSCIOUSNESS.  OUR AWARENESS-YOUR 'I AM' THAT NEVER CHANGES. 

SO-HERE'S ALOT ABOUT THE FORCES ROUND ABOUT. EVEN IF WE DO NOT SEE THEM DIRECTLY, WE SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS.
AND WE MAY WELL ACTUALLY SEE THEM DIRECTLY SOON !!!!

Here's a lot about it:  https://t.me/QPatriot17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 12:58 pm

A couple recent entries:   NEBU = NEBURU ??

Nebu means Dominion (Who really stole the election and supplied the Jab?)
and...
Nebu means the Masters (they were the Puppet Masters before removal)

The Nebu control entire species through Hive Mind Super Computers after they slowly (through 100 year plans) convince World Populations to [Knowingly] give up their Free Will, getting them to beg governments to Jab them for their own safety.

Does this sound Familiar?

Uncompressed pic for better quality   AT https://t.me/QPatriot17/17747
----

https://t.me/QPatriot17/17748

Nebu means Dominion.  (Where have we heard that word recently. )

Due to Free Will being a Law of the Universe, they can only do this through consent. Once Jabbed, there's no way the person can recover, they are no longer Human but transhuman.

The MJ12 under Dwight Eisenhower sold out the entire World's People to the Nebu Greys in a deal to abduct 150 People for Technology. The Technology never came and 8 Million People a year meant missing since 1954. Over 540 MILLION People became Food and Slaves due to the greed of 12 men.

We can NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN. People KNOWING THIS is what the remaining DS FEARS THE MOST.

PUBLIC AWAKENING, THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 1:32 pm

THE BIG ONE:

For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
- Ephesians 6:12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 8:56 pm

I'm adding to the title-Angel wars.  I like when things line up with the Bible, and the war in
the heavens does come to the earth.
Good angels, bad angels.  I never considered them as this organized.  I never deeply considered
them at all, though I've been aware of helpful angels around me all my life.
Some were very profound encounters, always helpful.  Playful when I was young.
I was supposed to have contact, but never had the nerve to travel where they were.

Some new posts.  I'm getting more comfortable with understanding the information given.
-------

QPatriot17, [7/16/2022 9:36 PM]

All of this info, good and bad, helps greatly in the expansion of thinking, and why things take so long

WW DS still retains weapons that they got from the regressive ET's

2022 US Midterms greatly effects the rest of the world
------
Midterms.
[D] power implosion.
-----

https://t.me/QPatriot17/17803

This is where the Deep State goes, a literal Prison Planet

https://rumble.com/v17my8m-what-is-a-prison-planet.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

--------

QPatriot17, [7/16/2022 9:43 PM]

This truly is ridiculous how it was left up to us to be revealing all of this stuff

I've got LITERALLY ZERO RESPECT for everyone involved
----
https://t.me/QPatriot17/17805

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down...

----------------------------------------------

FROM TRUTH SOCIAL  https://truthsocial.com/@QQPatriot/posts/108660173942326087

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT A3badb6c0672e336

QQPatriotANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT 2705

@QQPatriot
·1h

Replying to @realgovnewsom40

[ltr]We see you.
ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT 8ec6a4b313b9cdde[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:00 pm

QPatriot17, [7/16/2022 10:02 PM]

We need to vote out 1000% of these Clowns
----------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:04 pm

WE HAVE ANOTHER THREAD ON THE SUBJECT

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26576-what-if-in-this-declass-we-find-et-or-angels-have-been-helping-the-winning

-------------------------------------
THIS ANGEL THING EXPLAINS SO MUCH.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 10:52 pm

PDF ON ANGELIC HOST

https://www.cosmic-library.de/danaan/Elena%20Danaan%20-%20English%20transcripts.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 1:09 pm

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT FX4XxnOXoAAMPF1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 8:17 pm

THE HEAVENLY HOST

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT FXoUZXEUsAMcqxT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Unforgiveness only costs us.  And it's a price we don't want to pay.

Alternatives
ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT FX6UJbIVUAAwOq4?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 3:01 pm

I will get back here some day.  Here's a nice prayer I just saw.
---------------------------------------------

Heavenly Father,
Please lead and guide our prayers by the power of Your Spirit.
We are your loving children and we are willing to take on this war against evil.

Bless us with strength, passion, and determination to keep on pushing through the trenches.
If at a time we falter, blanket us with comfort and love, replenish our bodies, and send us back out onto the battlefield.

Guide @realDonaldTrump and protect him Lord, allow him to continue spreading the truth and awakening your army!
Amen.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 2:10 pm

My friend just lead me to an epiphany, which, after the fact, makes perfect sense to me. 

I thought I was in the clear, not hating the person, just the actions/evidence of evil.

But, as was pointed out, 'hating' anything is a door we don't want to open.

To grasp this, one needs to think about 'life energy', which flows on our thoughts and intentions, and hating evil is not the WAY to Peace.  

HATE is a tool of the enemy. Poor us and our "Righteous Indignation" that causes
us to do evil things. 
It's a bill of goods that we've been sold, and has been used against humanity,  right along.
How often are we encouraged to hate!   It is the basis for war and for every division EVEN when
based on a LIE !!, as we know it has been. 

We can understand the existence of evil in this realm as a lesson, as a witness to the choice that
exists.  The duality we live in is Purposeful.  Certainly, to my mind, the Ultimate lesson is 
'In ALL things, submit to God's Ways of Love and Peace, and Righteousness, and:

BE THE LIGHT.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 9:33 pm

For by Faith we understand, and through the lens of history, we see the whole Truth. We must apply our ancient knowledge of "His-story" to today! Are we not building a digital ark for comfort during these turbulent times? Do not each of you have enough discernment to be reading these words?! Of course you do! We have been preparing God's Kingdom, for when the masses of people have no idea what hit them with whatever reset they have planned in store for humanity, more people than ever before have escaped that reality, and find themselves safe and secure on the other side, through Faith. Do you not think God will give you safe harbor to the other side? He will! Have Faith. We are in a season of forgiveness and of Exodus. Our hearts shall also enter a season of Faith! In Jesus name, Amen 

Hebrews 11:1-7 NKJV

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
4 By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.
5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him”; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
7 By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 6:42 pm

“If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle"

----
We are told that we don't war against flesh and blood, but spiritual forces.
However the Ancient Enemy uses people to get his dirty work done.
I think this Chinese advice on war makes sense.

Know yourself.
Know your enemy.
I will add one more...
Know your God.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 6:49 pm

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war,

while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

------

"Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see [it.]" —Psalm 37:34

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:06 pm

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT Fh3DQT6WAAMHr9U?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:11 pm

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT FiDs_8oaAAAgpL8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 7:16 pm

if Love - Agape is the substance of the Kingdom we seek, then...

You have heard the saying,  "Do the thing, Have the Power"?
Or
Stepping Out in FAITH? 
------

Replying to @Stacyjostacyjo, @Qwarrior12, and 1 more

[ltr]People might not know it, but the most powerful warfares we can wage in the spirit are not as we've been told.
Here's some that I'm speaking about:
Love warfare. Bless warfare. Peace warfare. Rest warfare. Laugh warfare (kek warfare.)
There's levels of warfare that start to involve not viewing anyone or anything as your enemy. This unlocks something in the spirit. It opens a gateway into Love.
Love is always the answer. Bitterness and anger are a low frequency.[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 9:30 am

There's no way to clean this up

Replying to @QQPatriot

blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g5
Soul = Psyche
Strong's G5590 - psychē

This relates to Psychic Powers, better known as Mind Powers (having control of your own mind/psyche)

[list=yui-gen80][*]breath

[list=yui-gen54][*]the breath of life

[list=yui-gen81][*]the vital force which animates the body and shows itself in breathing

[list=yui-gen52][*]of animals

[*]of men

[/list]

[/list]

[*]life

[*]that in which there is life

[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);"][*]a living being, a living soul

[/list]

[/list]

[*]the soul

[list=yui-gen75][*]the seat of the feelings, desires, affections, aversions (our heart, soul etc.)

[*]the (human) soul in so far as it is constituted that by the right use of the aids offered it by God it can attain its highest end and secure eternal blessedness, the soul regarded as a moral being designed for everlasting life

[*]the soul as an essence which differs from the body and is not dissolved by death (distinguished from other parts of the body)

[/list]

[/list]
Important:  read thru it all -

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g5590/kjv/tr/0-1/

------------------------------
There is a verse about 'ground' and normal interpretation is it's talking about  'the world'.
To me, that's incorrect'.  The 'ground' from which we create and are
a partaker of the Creator and His Creation is 'consciousness', the spirit
realm, the place of true Creation, as ALL flows from Spirit. 

The 'ground' of the 'world' is cursed, for heaven's sake.   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT 1f609 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:11 pm

"As believers we should give thanks to the Father that we have been delivered from the authority and control of darkness and have been transferred into the Kingdom of his dear Son - Colossians 1: 12-14."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 1:52 pm

I've been doing some research for clarification, as I always try to do when speaking to someone with a differing interpretation/understanding.  

One verse: Acts 2:15-17 , Peter, on the day of Pentecost, quoted Joel:
‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh.’

Whenever, I quote that, I add 'to whomsoever will', which I believe is correct in that those who were listening were instructed: 

That Day, Peter taught the Gospel: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

===================

That was kind of Part 1.  Then I found these prophecies from Joel in Revelation to look at again.
This can be Part 2.   It will be a 'rediscovery for me' who does not have it all committed to memory. Wink

https://www.gotquestions.org/pour-Spirit-all-people.html
In the future, the Holy Spirit will play an active role in end-time events, bringing to pass the other aspects of Joel’s prophecies in Joel chapters 2 and 3:
Revelation
 1:4, 10
 2:7, 11,17,29
 3:1, 6, 13, 22
 4:2, 5, 6
 14:13
 17:3
 21:10
 22:17

Verses should not be pulled out of context IMO, and these are too many to post context, so please look them up if U like. Wink
------------------
JOEL 2: 31-32  all of the chapter, and specifically
The sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood,
before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the Lord hath said,
and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

(for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, who has a Name above every Name.   Jesus !  )
=====================================
JOEL 3:3-4
And they have cast lots for my people;
and have given a boy for an harlot,
and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
Yea, and what have ye to do with me,
O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine?

and
JOEL 3:20-21    (How interesting, Knowing what we now know)
But Judah shall dwell for ever,
and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed:
for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

More later.  Can you even believe it?   Wink

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT   ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANGEL WARS and WINNING IN THE SPIRIT
Page 1 of 1