Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES   FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 10:23 am

Well !   FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES 1f600  FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES 1f603  FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES 1f604 .  Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  I can't even imagine all the website contains, but I intend to visit!  

After plunging into a swirl of thoughts, I think I've grabbed one question worth asking. 

(Skipping over 'what is Truth'?  And how can we separate the observer from the observed, as we don't
believe we can, which is the cruel paradox of the Library of Babel... )

My Question is:  IF there was a True History that could be known by all..(and I know of some certain ways that are being considered)..

HOW would our present existence and the state of the world look?  Maybe that's too big to answer, as I assume every nodule builds upon the one preceding. 

So.. rather than absolute, it is still relative, but selected in accordance with the Desired Outcome?

We really do need to stop learning the hard way, though, through failure. Wink
Mankind deserves 'what works'.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

FREE MINDS LIVE FREE LIVES
Page 1 of 1