Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? Empty
PostSubject: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 11:39 am

I’ve been holding on to this Substack article for two days trying to decide, should I post it or not. Yeah, I decided I should. Small excerpt below to start you off. You can read the entire thing in less than three minutes. Comments anyone?

I’m so sick of all the hopium!

Hopium is like believing the rapture is happening, for sure this time, next Tuesday at exactly 5:47 pm EST. But it's really REALLY happening real this time, right! We have all the charts, the graphs, and someone we all know real well got a word from God.

[insert yet another big let down here next Tuesday]

Emerald Robinson, the author of this piece, nails it on “BULL” Durham, Barr, spygate – but keep on trusting the plan. One would think that "the plan" would throw us a bone every now and then. How many more times will we allow ourselves to be fooled?

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/durham-played-you-for-a-fool

Excerpt wrote:

It’s the summer of 2022 — and where are all those Durham indictments you were promised? And where's that much-discussed Durham report? Do you know that you’ve been played for a fool yet — or are you still watching Fox News? Maybe you need another year to figure out the entire game. Maybe you still believe Bill Barr! Didn’t that legendary windbag tell us that the wheels of justice grind very slow but justice is coming?

Let’s turn back the clock two years — in case you forgot what AG Bagpipes promised the American public.

Indictments are coming!

People will know the names of these people!

Criminal prosecutions! Not just a report!

Notice that (then) AG Bill Barr promises justice for the Russia Hoax while at the very same time excluding Obama and Biden as subjects of the Durham investigation.

That’s the moment that you should have known: the fix is in.

The entire “tick tock” narrative that followed was brought to you (mostly) by Fox News and Bill Barr.

[see the link for the rest]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 11:53 am

Barr definitely has been outed as a traitor.  Durham has not as yet.

The next case he brings is supposed to be outside the beltway=where DC rules the day.
---
Maybe the question is, are we worse off for knowing the truth of the depth of the scum?

Or has it sharpened our skills in both preparation and in not being fooled like so many are?
---
Is it the True Tribulation or just a movie-?  I can't say.  But it's going down the same, and q
is sharing their moves with us to the fullest extent possible.

It's (not) funny..Ezra posted this last nite and I haven't had a chance to get back to it to post:

Ezra A. Cohen, [6/22/2022 12:20 AM]
Years from now they're gonna ask us

"Where were you when they took over the planet"
----
Ezra A. Cohen, [6/22/2022 10:56 AM]
Step 1: Endorse a RINO
Step 2: Help RINO win an election 
Step 3: Watch RINO commit treason

Step 4: 💀
------
Ezra A. Cohen, [6/22/2022 10:30 PM]
Ezra: Listen up, for us there is no victory.

Anonymous Solider: But in revolution doesn't one triumph or die?

Ezra: We don't do either.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 6:22 pm

EWillHelpYou, [6/23/2022 6:05 PM]

It is a war, whether or not you fight it.

Whether or not you acknowledge it is up to you.
You can choose, like many do, to ignore inconvenient facts and masquerade as a member of the group think collective all your days, simply moving from one side to the other, never shaking the shackles from your limbs. You can choose to remain in the safety and shelter of the popular ideology of the moment, or perhaps the counter culture, awash in strict structure that mandates your rebellion be a specific moment in a specific place and said a specific way.

But if you keep following, you will never lead. 
And you weren't born to follow.
Recognize that.
Following leaves people empty and miserable and ever wanting for more.

Leading yourself takes effort. It takes the pursuit of knowledge and the eventual means to defend it.

It also takes recognizing the convenience of chains, and how often we willingly put them on.

Don't live a passive existence. 
Don't go back to sleep. Keep the chains off.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 7:14 pm

Maybe a couple of take aways at this moment in time are:

q has always said, no one is coming to save you.

The Looking Glass always ended at a specific point in time and no one could see beyond it.
What they saw leading up to that point was horrific.  But think of the Crabwood Glif.
There is still time.  There is still good in the world. 
And perhaps with a more Godly and loving world society, whether 'here' or 'somewhere else'
we will be conducting ourselves in a more worthy manner and bringing about a better world.  

Basically what q has done is 
1. uncover the darkness and expose the beast
2. teach the solutions/the alternatives available to people in today's society.
3. by becoming a voice for positive change.  By becoming actively involved and offering
a better and more honest and loving alternative to the greed and corruption we have now.
4. by unifying our efforts towards the desired change.

every day is an opportunity to do this differently in order perhaps to have a different outcome.  And at least we will have done something for "Good'
in God's Creation. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 10:30 pm

this was what was available from a series of posts-but it is about the position of Q

Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? FV_KpRwX0AIAQ5B?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 12:23 pm

Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? FYl0_yDWYAAOPm6?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?   Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durham Played You For A Fool! John Durham and Bill Barr finally ran out the clock on Spygate. Why are you surprised?
Page 1 of 1