Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Empty
PostSubject: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Is this a BS story? What then targets America Right Now??
http://www.prisonplanet.com/haarp-facility-shuts-down.html

HAARP Facility Shuts Down

*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Printer_famfamfam*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Youtube*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Podcast*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Pptv*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Twitter*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Facebook*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Cart

ARRL
July 16, 2013
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) — a subject of fascination for many hams and the target of conspiracy theorists and anti-government activists — has closed down. HAARP’s program manager, Dr James Keeney at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, told ARRL that the sprawling 35-acre ionospheric research facility in remote Gakona, Alaska, has been shuttered since early May.
“Currently the site is abandoned,” he said. “It comes down to money. We don’t have any.” Keeney said no one is on site, access roads are blocked, buildings are chained and the power turned off. HAARP’s website through the University of Alaska no longer is available; Keeney said the program can’t afford to pay for the service. “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks. In the meantime a new prime contractor will be coming on board to run the government owned-contractor operated (GOCO) facility.
HAARP put the world on notice two years ago that it would be shutting down and did not submit a budget request for FY 15, Keeney said, “but no one paid any attention.” Now, he says, they’re complaining. “People came unglued,” Keeney said, noting that he’s already had inquiries from Congress. Universities that depended upon HAARP research grants also are upset, he said.
The only bright spot on HAARP’s horizon right now is that the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is expected on site as a client to finish up some research this fall and winter. DARPA has nearly $8.8 million in its FY 14 budget plan to research “physical aspects of natural phenomena such as magnetospheric sub-storms, fire, lightning and geo-physical phenomena.”
Full article here
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:26 pm

LOL what about the other 13 to 71 sites (depending on whom you believe) worldwide???
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:40 am

*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Haarp-1

FYI
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:42 am

*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? Haarp-2014-budget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 am

Migrating from the prying eyes of FOIA requests. Dutchsinse has a large amount of HAARP data on his site. Who better to explain it than a former telecommunications engineer? Hypothetically speaking, "what's this we're now blasting from all our towers?"

I ran into a guy once who has a pretty good theory, but discern as you see fit.

1. The chemtrails loaded with nano-tech albeit heavy metals create the global atmosphere & antenna
2. The world's cell towers provide the power to and create an artificial 'grid' of sorts
3. What's known as 'HAARP' is nothing more than the 'broadcast center' or 'control room' of the aforementioned 'grid'.

Much like we communicate with our subs worldwide using the oceans themselves to conduct the ELF signals transmitted by command, they use an artificial atmosphere of ionized chemtrails to do what they do via "HAARP".

jem wrote:
So from what I understand, it's not shutting down. It's just changing hands to DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency who develop new technologies for the military. They'll be reopening in about another 4-6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???   *HAARP Shut Down in May??? What??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*HAARP Shut Down in May??? What???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: