Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 9:40 pm

RFK Jr: "Your chance of dying of a heart attack from that vaccine, according to [Pfizer’s] own studies, is 500% greater than if you're unvaccinated. So they knew they were gonna kill a lot of people, and they did it anyway."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 9:41 pm

[ltr]@austerewyatt1[/ltr]
·10h

An interesting factoid: the rate of sudden cardiac-related death plunged after pre-screening protocols were put into place about halfway through this nearly 40 year period. So the recent increase, as obvious and terrible as it is, is actually worse than it seems.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Cb254767380648a1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 8:22 am

https://jackanapes.substack.com/p/cdc-finally-released-its-vaers-safety?utm_source=direct&r=53evw&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:42 pm

THREAD:  https://twitter.com/WitchDrTim/status/1611085308518359059?s=20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:42 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 2eddf4445971eccf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:46 pm

This might be worth looking into.
anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 8:04 am

sciencedirect.com/science/arti

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 2a1816e2e696c692

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 11:20 am

[ltr]@QuantumMed3[/ltr]

·6m

Yeah the mechanism is depolarization. That’s how the mitochondria are affected also via calcium influx.
This article too has a lot of resources.
evolutamente.it/5g-mitochondri

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 3045d78babd2974d

J

[ltr]@QuantumMed3[/ltr]

·12m

These things turn your mitochondria into mush. Look up millimeter waves and mitochondria dysfunction and destruction.
Remember: they target the mitochondria, epithelial cells, and heart and brain. #TheMoreYouKnow.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/217207

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 11:21 am

[ltr]@AwakenedOutlaw[/ltr]
·8m

“These previously hidden records about the COVID-19 vaccine safety and efficacy studies raise a number of disturbing questions,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The fact that it has taken a federal lawsuit to get access to this material is yet another scandal.”
'Raises Disturbing Questions': Judicial Watch Gets Records Moderna Gave to FDA About Its COVID Vaccine
@Footdoc
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbark

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 3:09 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 9293518f4f337109

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 9:32 am

The Errant Friend
@TheErrantFriend
10h

I called this years back when this all started.

The Cov-19 MRNA vaccines are damaging the ACE2 pathway used as a viral entrypoint.

Repeat doses are collapsing the immune function in people, causing them to develop inhibited defense toward Coronavirus etc

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589004222017515

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 5:24 pm

@TheChiefNerd

·
Jan 18

Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Joel Wallskog Gets Emotional Explaining His Spinal Cord Injury From the Vaccine & Founding React19

“We now represent over 20k people that are injured by the COVID shots here in the United States”

vid
https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1615659861290938372?cxt=HHwWiMDT4a2F_essAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 5:26 pm

ason Whitlock presents an unforgettable “Fearless” special, featuring several of the bravest patriots. Most of these warriors were significantly hurt by the vaccine mandate. When President Joe Biden made the decision to order all Americans to inject themselves with a developmental vaccine that had unknown long-term side effects, he made a life-altering, ineffable impact on many of our nation’s citizens. The heroes on today’s show have paid the price for standing up to this experimental decree. These heroes include Robert F. Kennedy Jr.; Chris Singleton, a former MLB player; Beth Faber, a former ESPN producer; Ken Mauer, a former NBA referee and one of the association's longest-tenured officials; Stephen Kaplan, a former Navy SEAL; Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin; NBA legend John Stockton; Ken Ruettgers, a former Green Bay Packers Hall-of-Famer; Nick Rolovich, the former head coach of WSU football; and Dr. Joel Wallskog, a top board-certified orthopedic surgeon who developed a condition after receiving his first Moderna COVID vaccine. Steve Deace, a fearless, remarkable BlazeTV icon, joins Jason and these heroes in some in-depth conversations about these patriots’ experiences with the vaccine mandate that was tyrannically forced on Americans

3 1/2 hrs  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 10:57 pm

[ltr]@floridaanon[/ltr]
·6h

I mean… COME ON!!!!!!
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/

Check out the lies !!!  Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f621  Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f621  One after the other.
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 3fe46025ad51791b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 12:06 pm

Autopsy finds:

“Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within…both the BRAIN and the HEART. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.”

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/10/1651#

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fm8oX0EX0AQHouv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 12:06 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fm9jZb5WAAAThvz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 8:08 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 KfCD-8KC_biggerPeterSweden

@PeterSweden7
15h

WOAHVaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f6a8

Professor Arne Burkhardt shows that they are finding spike proteins being produced all over the body after mRNA vaccination, including the testicles.

All the brown dots are spike proteins in the prostate.
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 FnElWVCXEAATRn-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 10:50 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 C07d80dee8c8e2ae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:48 pm

From MIT research scientist

Why is Africa doing so well in the fight against COVID, despite its very low vaccination rates?
https://zerohedge.com/covid-19/afric

answer:  ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine
-----
and
Pharma's solution to childhood obesity - an injected synthetic hormone.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fm_mfX3XBwo

answer: a-starkly-unvaccinated-and-starkly-unvanquished-covid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:06 pm

Tyrants reward compliance with more tyranny.

Biden just tapped his COVID Czar, architect and pusher of the unconstitutional unscientific and immoral vaccine mandates, to be his new chief of staff.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 FnK58r0XwAYE0OU?format=jpg&name=360x360

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 FnK58rzX0AATNaY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 7:07 am

CDC flags possible safety issue with updated Pfizer COVID-19 booster
katu.com/news/nation-world/cdc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 9:47 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 89a88e7ea2ee1549

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 C62637cd4134e200

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 1:47 pm

[ltr]@uns33n[/ltr]

·19h

*Remember: 1%*
*Through January 20, 2023
1,509,410 Reports
33,904 Deaths
openvaers.com/covid-data
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 0b26efa0d761e3b6

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 F47985850a3ee6c1
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 4d23aa89d672297d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fn_2cm_aIAEGSqU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fn_1ymhagAIBml7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:14 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fn_x2yKWYAElMlr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 8:07 am

[ltr]ThePatriotVoice[/ltr]
·14h

This is one of the MOST eye-opening articles about the origin of the C19 population control BIOWEAPON Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f489
“Really, this is a Military operation, war crimes and atrocities covered up as a health event.” Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f633Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f633Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f633
Like I said since DAY ONE…NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with a “virus.”
REALLY puts things into perspective more, doesn’t it???
rairfoundation.com/pharmaceuti

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 8:10 am

Well before COVID, in 2013…
DARPA & DoD, in conjunction with the US Govt & well known MEGA corporations like Pepsi Co, Coca-Cola, Nestle & many municipalities were secretly working on a kind of “nano device” that could be dispersed into our atmosphere as a kind of virus. We would ALL unknowingly breathe in, about 90% of the population could essentially be “infected” without knowing.
This “nano device virus” could then be activated during a time of domestic uprising, riots, or armed resistance
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 29d38defb6df9026
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 609c7a361bfd5339
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 A5a44348ce70ec23

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 12:55 pm

SGA
Oh the webs they weave.
---
Crimes against humanity...
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 9c45bd5d197713f0
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 60cd29d6b2767c35

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 9:50 pm

It was always going to be a game of Russian Roulette as they were unable to maintain the MRNA or ensure an even distribution
in the production process.

Hot lots came from the top of the Vat with a high amount of MRNA. The rest were diluted.

That’s how many dodged a bullet.

3 quik vids  :

https://twitter.com/SaiKate108/status/1602185024111276033?cxt=HHwWgsDTqc2yjbwsAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 9:51 pm

Dr McCullough said on a podcast a while back that he thinks 85% of those who took the Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f489will be fine, & Dr Cole thinks a lot dodged a bullet because of the way the batches were handled. The link is below.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 9:00 am

All angles covered here:  https://twitter.com/healthbyjames

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 2:33 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f6a8URGENT — Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel Admits Company Produced 100,000 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses In 2019 Before The Pandemic Started

https://jamescintolo.substack.com/p/urgent-moderna-ceo-stephane-bancel

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 4YWn49Bu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2023 2:34 pm

URGENT — Dr. Kimberly Biss OB/GYN Says Since The COVID Vaccine Rollout There Is A 50% Decrease In Fertility Numbers A 50% Increase In Miscarriages And 25% Increase In Abnormal Pap Smears And Cervical Malignancies In Her Area

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1623320103906336768?cxt=HHwWgICz4ZTCmIctAAAA

Probably already posted: all this and more at https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 1:01 pm

contact tracing thru vaxxs

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fo9DLLmagAA5U5N?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 5:57 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 FpFUsIRXsAELls-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 8:00 am

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·21h

NEW - Biontech/Pfizer's mRNA vaccine approval may have been based on incorrect documentation, WELT reports.
There are increasing doubts about the data from the pivotal phase 3 study. Pfizer dodges the allegations and refuses a review.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/pl

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 7:10 pm

[ltr]@uns33n[/ltr]

·4m
*1%
*Through February 10, 2023
1,521,346 Reports
34,385 Deaths
openvaers.com/covid-data
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 04890cf74c0ddcdb

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 05e7dad67b4a2567
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 514209801a8eda9d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 8:45 am

More vaxx analysis

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/alarming-new-report-from-working

As a physician, I am horrified by this information. I want everyone in the world to see this, this is not normal. This is undeniable evidence. This is the transhumanist AI agenda in full force. The vaccines must be stopped. This is being injected into children. This is being injected into good people who know nothing about the diabolical agenda behind the shots. There is so much irrefutable information now, and all responsible need to be held accountable. Read this. Look at it. This was injected into 68% of the world population.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 12:38 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·5m

DID YOU KNOW: Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2. Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f926-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0fVaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f926-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0fVaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f47fVaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f479Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 1f47a
BUT pediatricians lose the whole bonus unless at least 63% of patients are fully vaccinated, and that includes the flu vaccine.
wellnessandequality.com/2016/0

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 769762d19ca38efe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 6:21 am

livescience.com/covid-19-linke
Breaking news
Fauci's new aids gives you aids

--------------------
COVID-19 linked to 40% increase in autoimmune disease risk in huge study
By Carissa Wong
 published about 20 hours ago

COVID-19 may substantially increase the risk of developing autoimmune disease, a huge study of health records found.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 9:39 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Dear God!! She's puzzled
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 C3ccbb1f6f0054da

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 4c79ac10296a0064Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 C8916a1eebd9b400

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 1:52 pm

It's not just from the vaxx...
------

"The 2017 study found sperm counts had fallen in North America, Europe, and Australia by over 50 percent in a fifty-year span."

I dunno, sounds like White genocide to me.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/global-sperm-counts-dec

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 C79921fa1f1e1e6b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 8:16 pm

@numberonepal

·
7h

#Vaxicide

Brain, Heart Damage Caused by mRNA Vaccine

Scientists in
#Germany have found that mRNA vax, not infection itself, caused brain and heart damage in an older adult with underlying conditions.

The patient died 3 weeks after receiving his 3rd jab.

(paywall)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 8:56 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 Fp5oPXJXoAIR1-W?format=jpg&name=small

The Covid Operation changed our world.
And our future.
It was planned and ex*cuted.
We will never forget.
#FauciFiles

@elonmusk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 8:58 pm

'It's Time to Start Questioning Everything,' Including the Childhood Vaccinations

@stkirsch
: "[I asked Andrew Wakefield], 'Do the unvaccinated kids do 10% better, 20% better in terms of the health outcomes and so forth?' And he said, 'Oh, no! Not even close. It's like 10x.' 10x."

@drcole12
: "If you look at under the reign of Fauci for 40 plus years, where childhood chronic diseases and illnesses have gone from 6% to about 54% as we've added more and more layers of shots onto those schedules. And again, they'll say 'Correlation isn't causation.' Well, not a single childhood vaccine was ever tried in their clinical trials against placebo."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 9:00 pm

List of doctors and reporters to follow at

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1629888923282427912?cxt=HHwWkMC--eLVw54tAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 11:58 am

childrenshealthdefense.org/def

CDC Advisers Tout RSV Vaccines as FDA Admits Shots Linked to Rare Immune Disorder in Older Adults

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 10:25 pm

twitter.com/vaccinemole/status

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 9d67ff10c54f8c99

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next